Capítulo 1 - I THINK I’M PREGNANT! -
Vos: Eh? NOOOO
Maru: Ya te vino?
Vos: No
Maru: Cuando te tiene que venir?
Vos: No sé…
Maru: Como que no sabes??
Vos: Bueno… el mes pasado me vino el… 20? Ay no. No sé. No me viene desde el mes pasado, pero no sé cuando me tiene que venir…
Maru: Vamos a la farmacia…
Vos: Son como las 12
Maru: Y? alguna debe haber abierta…
Vos: Esta viniendo Cami
Maru: Mandale un mensaje… tiene la llave igual
Vos: … - salimos con *____* hasta la farmacia y mientras volvemos le digo
Maru: Apenas lleguemos, hacetelo
Vos: No… quiero hacerlo con Danny
Maru: No te parece que ya lo hicieron bastante?? – trato de alivianar el clima
Vos: No seas tonta!
Maru: Bueno dale – le doy mi teléfono y lo llama
Vos: Hi… Are you at home? Amm… Can you come here? I have something to tell you. I think I’m pregnant! -. Por su cara, no se lo que Danny dijo
Maru: Que paso?
Vos: Me dijo que ya viene!
Maru: Bueno… volvamos a casa… -. Cuando estamos llegando vemos a Danny que está parado en la puerta tocando el timbre y Cami abriendo la puerta jaja *____* se acerca a él y la levanta en el aire. Le da el beso más tierno que vi en la vida y con sus dos manos en sus mejillas le dice
Danny: Are you ok?
Vos: Yeah…
Danny: How… ok. How do you know?
Vos: I still don’t know! Maru told me to do the test and I wanna do it with you
Cami: OMFG… You’re pregnant?
Vos: NO
Your POV:
Danny: We don’t know! – Danny se ve muy contento. Me sonríe y entramos a la casa los tres. Entramos al baño los dos juntos y el no deja de sostenerme la mano. Es muy tierno. Me siento en el inodoro y el se pone en cuclillas al lado mio sonriendo. Hago pis para el test y lo ponemos sobre la pileta del baño...
Danny POV:
I look at her and smile. She don’t seems to be happy. I can’t stop to stroke her hand. I never pass by something like this. I’m so excited. I can’t help to smile. I’m quite nervous.
Danny: So… you’re happy?
Vos: No
Danny: Why not?
Vos: I don’t want a child right now – She start to cry and I hug her and stroke her head while we wait for the results…
Danny: Oh… we will be ok
Vos: NO, we won’t, cause…
Danny: You look scared
Vos: Cause I’m scared
Danny: Don’t worry. I’ll be with you. We’re gonna be ok
Vos: Stop to say that cause we won’t be fine! – I look at her. Don’t know why she’s so upset - You won’t be the one with a huge belly and fat. You won’t be the one who can’t sleep and who hurt their boobies. You say we’ll be fine cause you will be on tour while I’m sick all the way and tired and
Danny: HEY! We’ll be fine. Ok? You will be pregnant and I will be right next to you. Everyday, we will go to the doctor if we have to, we will sleep together every night. You will move to my house and we will be together and everytime you need it I will go and buy you any ice cream or chocolate you want. Come on. I love you – she look at me. She seems surprise.
Vos: You… you love me?
Danny: YES! – I say with a huge smile
Vos: You… you really?
Danny: Yes. What’s so hard to believe?
Vos: You’re just saying this cause we think I’m pregnant
Danny: NO
Vos: Yes.
Danny: Why? Why you say that? You don’t love me?
Vos: NO, is not that
Danny: You just don’t tell me I love you too so I guess you don’t love me
Vos: STOP. We already fighting and you really want me to be pregnant?
Danny: To have a Little Danny Jones is like a dream come true to me. To teach him to say obscenities and laugh of him and scared him and have fun the three of us. To have a family. I never wanted this with anybody else. I just wanted with you.
Vos: You… really? I feel like I’m mean to you. But I don’t want a child right now. I don’t
Danny: Maybe take time… cause you don’t born being prepared to be a mother but… you will do it GREAT! – she smile at me and hug me.
Vos: You think I’d be a good mother
Danny: The best
Vos: Anyway… I don’t wanna have a child right now. – She looks angry again
Dany: But it’ll be our child. – she don’t aswer me this time. The test is ready. She take the test and cheers
Vos: YES! I’M NOT PREGNANT -. I’m kinda angry. She’s like celebrating
Danny: I don’t think is so bad to be pregnant of me
Vos: Is not because of you.
Danny: Then?
Vos: Is because I’m not ready to be a mother. Right now a baby would ruin my life
Danny: How could you say that?
Vos: Is the truth.
Danny: A child is like… a bless
Vos: No, not for me! I’m working, I’m creating a career I don’t need any distraction
Danny: Am I a distraction?
Vos: What? Yes, but… you’re a good distraction. I love to be with you
Danny: How much?
Vos: I love to be with you…
Danny: Cause you don’t pretend to spent the rest of your life with me… if you pretend that you would love to have a child with me and… you don’t.
Vos: Well
Danny: You don’t want a child of me?
Vos: No. I don’t want a child
Danny: I can’t believe you’re saying this
Vos: Is what I feel
Danny: Nothing. That’s what you feel.
Vos: What?
Danny: You don’t love me and you don’t want to spend the rest of your life with me
Vos: Well… I think you’re over reacting
Danny: Great. Then… WE’RE DONE! -. She look at me. She don’t understand. I leave as soon as I can! While I hear her saying
Vos: Don’t walk away like you always do this time! -…
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario