Capítulo 15 - NO. YOU SHOULD LEAVE ME -
Gio: You guys want some coffee?
Danny: Sure
Gio: How’s everything with *____*?
Tom: Not so good… -.
Your POV:
Danny vuelve a casa tarde. Yo le tengo la cena preparada pero no quiere cenar. Se acuesta y me dirigo a el.
Vos: What’s going on?
Danny me mira a los ojos. Lo noto raro. Como triste.
Danny: You know I love you?
Vos: Yes. I do…
Danny: And no matter what people say or what happens between us by time… I will always do. Cause you been something VERY IMPORTANT to me all this time.
Vos: You’re scaring me…
Danny: No honey. – dice mientras me acaricia el pelo – Don’t be afraid
Vos: Ok…
Danny: Sometimes it last in love but… sometimes it hurts instead
Vos: Our love will least… I know
Danny: I hope so! – el me da un beso en la frente y me acuesto a su lado y me abraza.
Vos: Let’s eat
Danny: Ok -. Me levanto y me golpea en la cola. Nos sentamos a la mesa y le encanta mi guisito jaja. Después de comer me ayuda a lavar los platos y nos acostamos a dormir. La noche está re linda. Dormimos abrazados.
Maru POV:
Dougie me cocina algo rico y nos vamos a dormir. Al otro día despierto temprano. Va a ser un día largo. Comienzo a marcar cosas en el diario para buscar laburo. Dougie despierta y en calsones me da un beso en la boca
Dougie: Good Morning Darling
Maru: Good morning – le sirvo una taza de café
Dougie: Mmmm delicious
Maru: Hahaha
Dougie: How do you feeling? – me dice mientras me hace masajes en los hombros
Maru: I’m fine I guess…
Dougie: Ok… so. You find something?
Maru: Nothing…
Mientras tomamos el café, por raro que suene, me llaman de ELLE para una entrevista así que estoy SUPER contenta.
Danny POV:
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Daddy. Ok, no. But I feel weird. She’s not home. I guess she’s already at work and I find a note saying:
“At my work. Love you and see you tonight ”
So, even I’m a little bit confused and don’t know if I actually want it right now… anyway. I went outside and search for a girl. I know is early, but I go to and after.
I drink some beers and some girls approach to me and feel like I’m not looking for someone and I am actually… anyway the next girl who approach to me. I didn’t know how good am I but I got her 2 minutes later of talk to her. I invite her to my house and she says yes. Such a slut… anyway while I’m driving home, I call Tom…
Tom POV:
Don’t know if I actually should help Danny, but if he ask me to do it it’s because he needs me…
So I get a text from him and star to call over and over again to her house and left messages asking if he’s there. I got my own plan, you know? So then I call *____*
Vos: Tom?
Tom: Hi. Hey how are you?
Vos: Fine… you?
Tom: Good
Vos: You know? I would love to talk to you. But I’m pretty bussy, the magazine is coming tomorrow so
Tom: Oh. Yeah. Congratulations…
Vos: Thanx
Tom: I actually call you cause, I’m calling Danny and he’s not answering…
Vos: What?
Tom: Yeah… Why you don’t call his?
Vos: Ok… maybe I should go to our house
Tom: Yeah… sure -.
So I hang up and then call Danny
Tom: Is donne
Danny: We’re still in the car
Tom: Well she’s still at the work
Danny: Ok. Thanx mate
Tom: It’s ok… -.
Your POV:
Dejo las cosas lo mejor que puedo. Guardo todo en mi office y Cami y yo salimos juntas de la Editorial. Cami va hasta la casa de Louis y yo hasta nuestra casa… con Danny. Una vez ahí adentro. Me parece raro que Danny no conteste el teléfono porque su auto está en el garaje. Entro y no escucho nada. Dejo las llaves sobre la mesa y digo
Vos: DANNY?
…
Vos: Jones!
Nadie responde. Dejo mi bolso y subo las escaleras y escucho un ruido. No sé que hacer. Me acerco a la habitación y al abrir la puerta encuentro a Danny en la cama con alguien. No lo puedo creer.
Vos: Danny!!!
Danny: Oh My God. I’m sorry! -. No puedo creerlo. Lo miro, le doy la espalda. El se pone algo y la chica se va corriendo.
Danny: I’m really sorry honey
Vos: In our bed?
Danny: I’m really sorry – lo veo. El está arrepentido. Cierro mis ojos fuerte y los abro diciendo
Vos: It’s fine. I forgive you!
Danny POV:
No no. things are not what I wanted to be… I look at her and say
Danny: Nononono.
Vos: …
Danny: You Should leave me!
Vos: WHAT?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario