Capítulo 13 - IF IS LOVE… KEEP ON ROCKING! -
Vos: Danny. I’m sorry – me vuelve a mirar – You will pay for this -. Me doy media vuelta y me voy.
Danny POV:
I just can’t believe it. This is too much I think. I look at her
Vos: I did it for
Danny: You. Cause you don’t wanna loose
Vos: I’m not gonna lie. Yeah, but I didn’t wanted to her show my photos. If there’s somebody who should do it… is me
Danny: I… don’t understand
Vos: You should know it means nothing to me. Ok? And I feel horrible about it!
Danny: Why you did it?
Vos: Cause I don’t like too loose
Danny: You already loose me
Vos: No… Danny. Please!
Danny: Well… go and stop the print. Let the article down and we’ll be fine
Vos: What? No!
Danny: ….
Vos: I won’t do it… so… I’ll pick up my stuffs at 6.30 – I look at her. I just can’t believe it.
Danny: Ok -. I don’t say anything. I leave her.
Your POV:
No lo puedo creer. Maru me las va a pagar. Hija de re mil puta. Después de todo lo que hice por ella así me paga… si un fuera por mi no estaría aca, ni conocería ni a los 1D ni a McFly. La odio. Agarro mis cosas y me voy a casa. No puedo creerlo. Llamo a Cami, que siempre está para mi. Billie se da cuenta de mi mal estado y se me sienta al lado y cada tanto me lame la mano… Cami me Consuela, me dice que Maru es una forra y me hace ver que la que estuve mal fui yo. Ya lo sé, pero ya está. Lo hecho, hecho está. Fui una forra. Lo sé, pero que se yo? Lo hice porque quería ganar a toda costa. No me importa en ese momento… si, las consecuencias son muchas… pero ahora las tengo que pagar…
Danny POV:
Don’t take the car. I just walk and walk. I just can’t believe it. I trust in her anyway that’s the weirdest thing ever. I feel like I can forgive her. She don’t deserve it. But I want her back even she’s not far away yet… I still wanna be with her. I know I won’t let her even she do the worst things to me… I take my phone and call Tom
Tom: Hey
Danny: *____*’s cheating on me
Tom: WHAT?
Danny: Yeah… she fuck an One Direction boy to get the cover note of the Vogue Magazine
Tom: You’re kidding?
Danny: No…
Tom: Wow… well but that was just… I mean she didn’t cheat it was just like… a fuck
Danny: Yeah… I know. And the weirdest thing is that I’m mad but… I don’t wanna brake up with her
Tom: That’s because you love her
Danny: She told me it was nothing
Tom: Then… trust her. Don’t make a mistake. If is love… keep on rocking haha
Danny: Ok… I’ll do it mate! -. I feel good if Tom approves. I go back to the Editorial and the car. I get home and print some photos we have together… she arrives at 6.45. ring the bell and I open the door
Vos: Hi -. She kiss me on the lips and I hug her saying
Danny: I forgive you
Vos: WHAT? – she can’t believe it. She smile
Danny: Yeah. I know you just did it because you wanted to get the cover
Vos: YOU’RE TOO PERFECT. Tell me… There’s something I should do? I don’t know some kind of favor to make you feel better? – she say and I left her in my arms and run with her to bed. We have an amazing week. She move with me and have great days and nights. She’s like a house keeping haha she’s amazing. I love her.
We already have 5 months together. She’s great at the Magazine. With her best friend (Camila) they see each other once in a while. Louis has been a good friend of mine and the guys. We hang out a lot. Maru and *____* don’t feel the same about each other but things are getting better I guess. Dougie always take her with us just to make them feel better.
Your POV:
Después de varias semanitas como Editora en jefe, decido hacer unos cambios. La verdad que Maru mucho no aporta y me está jodiendo todo el tiempo con lo de su fucking nota y está planeando algo, estoy segura que se trae algo entre manos… así que le tiendo una trampita digamos. Ese 3 de octubre… esty por lanzar la revis y en la tapa va la diosa de Taylor Swift yo no pude hacer la nota, pero no va a faltar la oportunidad de conocerla
Bethany: Maru… please. Can you come to my office?
Maru: Yeah… sure!
Veo a Maru entrar en la oficina de Bethany y miro fijo hacia adentro. Las paredes son de vidrio… así que veo todo. Sonrío. Veo que Maru niega con la cabeza. Se toca el pecho, me señala a mi y veo que Bethany toma el teléfono. Me suena el teléfono
Bethany: *___*
Vos: Yeah
Bethany: I need you here
Vos: Ok… I’ll go! -. Corto y me sonrío. Camino hasta su oficina y entro. Me paro al lado de Maru
Maru: You did this. Please tell her. I don’t wanna loose my job
Vos: What?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario