miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

They Tell me That Only The Strong Survive

Capítulo 44 - DON’T MAKE A SCENE - 

Danny: Sorry. Ok? Sorry. I’m on a bad mood
Vos What happened?
Danny: We lost some cds and we think the press got it so we have to do the lauched party tonight
Vos: Shit
Danny: I want you here
Vos: For what? Come on…
Danny: Come and get here with Maru or with Cami and Louis… and we see each other at the party. Wear a beautiful dress and be yourself adorable. I need to see you, ok? I miss you!
Vos: Ok… I’ll go. I miss you too and Good Luck tonight honey! -. El echa una risita y corta. Maru vuelve de ver a Dougie
Maru: Podés creer que la prensa robó cds y
Vos: Si… podés creer que me pidió que vaya? Que quiere que haga alla?
Maru: Verte tonta… hace como una semana que no se ven
Vos: Pero cada vez que hablamos por teléfono es como que no sé si me va a atender bien o mal
Maru: Que exagerada
Vos: Posta te digo… desde lo de Fletch ya no me trata igual…
Maru: Estas exagerando! -. Nos juntamos en casa con Cami para arreglarnos. Con la jeta roja jaja como le digo siempre a Cami y muy lindas, nos dirigimos las 3 con vestido y tacos hasta el recinto…
Caminamos por la alfombra roja, y si, NOS TOMAN FOTOS jaja y entramos. 30 de abril. Una vez adentro, nos dan una especie de etiketa con un nombre de una canción de McFly. Tomamos algo y los chicos llegan ELEGANTEMENTE TARDE!
Danny me ve y se me acerca corriendo y me abraza y cuando voy a darle un beso se corre y dice
Danny: Woah.
Vos: SORRY
Danny: What are you doing?
Vos: Sorry. I forgot
Dany: No… you almost ruined everything
Vos: I say I’m sorry. You already ruined everything – le digo y me voy. No puedo creer que me haya dicho eso. Es un idiota. Camina detrás mio diciendo
Danny: Sorry. Ok? Sorry. Is just that we just get here and maybe somebody sees us
Vos: Yeah… I get it but you’re always an asshole -. Me alejo igual y no lo vuelvo a ver en toda la noche. Louis me invita a bailar para que ya deje de tener cara de culo, pero mucho no funciona. De repente, aparece Harry Styles. OH NO. PIENSO…
Harry: Hi
Vos: Harry
Harry: How are you?
Vos: Fine… and you?
Harry: So glad to see you here
Vos: Haha…

Harry POV:
I finally see her again. We dance and I say
Harry: I know you don’t wanna hear this but I miss you. I not called you cause guys don’t let me but I knew I would see you here tonight
Vos: I’m with Danny
Harry: Yeah… I know but you’re not answering my question
Vos: You didn’t ask me anything!
Harry: You wanna be with me? I know I will make you happy
Vos: I bet you do, but right now I’m with Danny.
Harry: At least you can come to our next show?
Vos: When?
Harry: Tomorrow
Vos: Oh… sure
Harry: And can I scream out loud that I love you?
Vos: You’re a very funny guy that always makes me smile and I like you but… right now. I’m not looking for an adventure… plus, you deserve a full time girlfriend! – she hug me and I see Danny walking to us.
Harry: Oh Dear God! – she look at me. I must look terrified
Vos: What?
Harry: Danny’s coming here
Vos: What?
Danny: What are you doing here?
Vos: Danny STOP!
Harry: We’re just talking
Vos: Don’t make a scene!
Danny: You and I – says to me – have to talk
Harry: I’m sorry – I left then there and get out of the party

Danny POV:
Danny: What the hell was that?
Vos: We were talking
Danny: You hug him
Vos: I’m not gonna explain anything to you. Cause I’m mad at you and if you don’t wanna believe me… I DON’T GIVE A FUCK. What do you wanna do? Punch him again? This time… I had enough – she walk aways like she always do… I look at her and go with Tom. Then I realize she left the party. I start to call her. I call seriously a hundred times but she don’t pick up. I’m so mad. This could over like this…
I get away of the party. I don’t care anything. We already sing and all that so we can leave…
I drive to her house and when I get there I knock the door
Vos: I SAID LEAVE!
Danny: Open the door. Please…
Vos: NO. – I stayed outside her window throwing pebbles.
Danny: PLEASE! COME ON. I WAS AN ASSHOLE. WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY? I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU! – She disappear. Start to rain and I was like. Come on. Anything else? If I leave right now she will say: YOU PREFER YOUR ARMANI THAN ME. So I stay in the pouring rain. After a few minutes she came out in her dress run to me and suddenly we’re kissing in the rain. She end the kiss and laugh.
Vos: I’m sorry. All this things are freaking me out.
Danny: I never had to talk to you like that
Vos: Is fine… while we don’t have to talk anymore – she says and she drag me to inside the house by my tie.
We make love this time and it was really romantic. Like the movie when the guys fight in the rain and then make love… well like that. We sleep and wake up the other day taking by the hand.
Danny: Good morning
Vos: Good morning
Danny: I wanna spend the whole day with you today
Vos: Do you?
Danny: What do you think about a flight?
Vos: A flight?
Danny: Yeah… -. We get into a plane and go to Amsterdan. She took her phone while we were on the plane
Danny: What are you doing?
Vos: I supposed to go to a One Direction concert tonight so I guess I got to canceled
Danny: Yeah - . She dial a number and wait
Vos: Harry? Oh. Hi, yeah. You know? I can’t go tonight… I’m sorry but Danny and I… yeah. Oh. Cool. Yeah then this Saturday. Haha Me too. Bye
Danny: Harry? Oh, HI – I say and she laugh
Vos: I have to do another phone call
Danny: Ok… - I start kissing her neck and she laugh again
Vos: Cami… I can’t go tonight to see 1D. sorry. Next Saturday… that’s what Harry Told me. Yeah. Ok I’ll tell you later. Love you too. BYE -.

We sleep at the plane and in a few hours we’re in Amsterdan. We take a walk and then I take her to the craziest club ever. We really have fun, drink some thinks, get some pilds. Everything is crazy. We go back the next morning to my place. We’re destroyed. We spend the whole day in bed. Watching a movie and loving each other! Next night she told me she’s going to a One Direction concert and I accept it…

Cami POV:
I’m so excited ah porque hablaba en Ingles??? No lo puedo creer. Mi primera vez como novia official de Louis Tomlinson viendolo en vivo. LO AMO…
Nos preparamos con *____*. Nos vestimos re lindas. Van a tocar en Wembley y vamos a estar en uno de los palcos… espero que sea divertido…
Llegamos al lugar y algunas de las chicas me reconocen y miran a *____* preguntándose de quién será la novia… es muy divertido. Nos quedamos en el palco y el show empieza bastante a horario. 8.35
El show comienza con I WANT y enloquecemos al igual que todas las chicas
Vos: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GIVE YOU THIS, GIVE YOU THAT
Cami: Blow a kiss, take it back
Las 2: IF I LOOK INSIDE YOUR BRAIN – Harry la rockea. Dios
Vos: Es hermoso boluda
Cami: AAAAAAAAh -.
Habla un rato y…
Harry: I just wanted to say thanx for being here to my favorite girl… - el señala hacia arriba y las chicas comienzan a mirar a *___*. Ella sonríe falsamente y me dice
Vos: La puta madre…
Vos: Ajajajaja
Siguen con Moments y morimos de amor. Después viene el cover de Kings of Lions: Use Somebody y todo Wembley canta. Kdjjfeorujkdwjlksñof nos morimos. Liam habla un rato largo. Jaja son geniales… Después siguen con More than this y Niall se mand aun baile Irlandés y se compra a todas.
La próxima canción es Gotta be You y *____* muere
Vos: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cami: Ajajaja – a ella empiezan a caerle lágrimas de los ojos y la abrazo. Cantamos juntas.
Vos y Cami: Girl I’m seeing in your eyes you’re disappointed, cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart… I tore it apart. And girl what a mess I made upon our innocence, and no woman in the world deserves this but here I am, asking you for one more chance…
Harry: Can we fall… one more time. Stop the tape… and rewind oh. And if you walk away I know I’ll fade cause there’s nobody else
Vos y Cami: IS GOTTA BE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. ONLY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU jajaja
Siguen con One thing, después Up all night y cierran con WMYB y morimos con el solo de Harry. Después del concert vamos a un after party y Danny pasa a buscar a *____* tarde.

Danny POV:
Next day I’m at her house watching a movie,
Danny: How goes the concert?
Vos: Great… I need to pee
Danny: Ajajajja - she goes to the bathroom and somebody ring the bell.
Vos: See who is
Danny: Ok -. I go to the door and Mrs *____* is here. I look at him. Is like… weird. I look at him and he smiles
Tu papa: Danny Jones
Danny: Mrs *____*! – This man is amazing. He knows me… he really knows me and gets me. I hug him
Tu papa: What are you doing here?
Danny: I’m watching a movie with a friend. And you?
Tu papa: I’m here to visit my daughter
Danny: Oh – this is awkward I just hope that girl to be Maru…
Tu papa: Wich one?
Danny: Your daughter or her friend I HOPE
I heard *___* approach to me and Mrs *____* and she smile at him and run to hug him saying
Vos: DADDY!!! -.

Day! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario