lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

They Tell me That Only The Strong Survive

Capítulo 14 - SHE QUIT! - 

Bethany: She wasn’t the one who saw you
Maru: Give me just one minute and I’ll show you she’s not who you think
Bethany: Ok… listen. We’re going to recommend you to another magazine. With no records. Ok? But you’re fired
Maru: I didn’t steal ANYTHING
Vos: I’m sorry friend. Once a rober… always a rober – Maru me mira y me da una trompada. Me quedo con la mano en la mejilla y junto a Bethany nos quedamos viéndola mientras se va. Bethany echa una risita y yo me sonrío. MISSION COMPLETE!

Maru POV:
No puedo creer que sea tan puta. No lo puedo creer. Cami ahora labura en Vogue y tomó mi lugar. Onda, no estoy enojada con Cami, porque no tiene nada que ver con esto, pero, solo me echó para poner a Cami en mi lugar. Nunca me robé nada más que algunas muestras de perfumes y que ella también se robaba. La odio. La odio. Mientras guardo mis cosas Cami se me acerca con las suyas
Cami: Perdón
Maru: Está bien! No es tu culpa – Cami no dice nada, me toca la espalda y se aleja.
Con mis cosas guardadas me voy de la Editorial. Llego a casa temprano y agarro a Dougie tirado en el sillón durmiendo
Dougie: What are you doing here honey? – se acerca y me da un beso en la boca
Maru: I get fired
Dougie: What?
Maru: Yeah
Dougie: Why?
Maru: Because of my EX best friend! – Dougie me abraza y me consuela.

Your POV:
Ese día llego a casa tarde y Danny está sentado en el sillón. Me acerco y lo saludo con un beso en la boca
Danny: What happened with Maru?
Vos: What?
Danny: …
Vos: She quit
Danny: That’s not what Dougie told me
Vos: What? She steal some things…
Danny:…
Vos: Ok. It was me. So? She was trying to make my hard work look bad everytime. I had to do it
Danny: You realize. You lost your best friend!
Vos: Cami is my best friend! – Danny se lavanta del sillón, me toma las manos y se arrodilla al lado mio
Danny: You’re. Look… I love you. Ok? We both know that. We love each other and I’m not talking about choose between your job, or you about if I should tell the press about you. This is about our priorities and values.
Vos: I don’t understand – le digo soltándole las manos
Danny: You’re wrong. You know what you did it’s wrong?
Vos: Yeah. I know. But If I had to do it again I’ll do it exactly as I did it.
Danny: Why?
Vos: Cause I love to revenge of things. I love it.
Danny: That’s wrong.
Vos: I know. But I don’t care
Danny: You’re mean
Vos: But not with you
Danny: I know. Let’s go to Dougie’s house and apologize to Maru
Vos: What? No… never. I’ll never do it!
Danny se levanta y se va de la casa. No sé que chota le pasa. Pero seguro esto es culpa del boludo de Dougie. El teléfono suena. Es Cami
Vos: Colega?
Cami: AAAAAAAH LSJKJSDGIESJUDHSKDEIE Boluda. Estoy re contenta de que laburemos juntas… lástima que hayamos tenido que hacer eso con Maru
Vos: Y bue…

Maru POV:
Me siento mal. Onda que hace rato me llevaba mal con Cami y *____* pero que me echen? Creí que *___* había dicho que se quería arreglar conmigo… que mala suerte que tengo. La peor. Onda hace unas semanas era todo perfecto… maldigo el día en que Bethany nos ofreció ese laburo. Aunque no lo quiera admitir extraño a *____* y a Cami. Siempre estábamos junta sy nos reíamos de cualquier boludes. Era divertido siempre. Al menos tengo a Dougie siempre al lado. Es el novio perfecto.

Danny POV:
I drive to Tom’s house. I came up with a huge plan…
Tom: What are you doing here?
Danny: Well… I was thinking and… I don’t wanna be with her anymore. But I can’t say goodbye to her. So I planed something to make her hate me
Tom: You’re crazy mate
Danny: Yeah. She drives me crazy. I love her but she’s too mean for me…
Tom: What are you talking about?
Danny: She make Bethany fired her best friend
Tom: Maru?
Danny: Yeah
Tom: Why? Are you sure?
Danny: I thought she weren’t but then she confirmed
Tom: Wow. Why she did it?
Danny: I guess was because she was some kind of competition…
Tom: Mate. That’s rude!
Danny: She’s mean. I really mean it!
Tom: Yeah. But… how would you do that?
Danny: Well… I’ll get some girl and I’ll fuck her and you have to make her go to the house at that time
Tom: Are you sure?
Danny: Yeah
Tom: Ok. I’m in then…
Danny: Mate. I don’t know how she drag me to this…
Tom: You’re an ass… you should talk to her
Danny: She’s not the same and I know she will manipulate me like she always do
Tom: She learned from you… You manipulate her ALL THE TIME… By don’t let her go out with you on public and all those things… don’t act like a victim cause none of you are here
Danny: You’re right. But she changed
Tom: Maybe she don’t change. She’s going through some things and…
Danny: If I think again I’ll probably don’t do it so… Tomorrow will be
Tom: Call me when you want her at home
Danny: Ok. Thanx mate – suddenly Gio walk to us
Tom: You’re welcome. Ok, now shut up cause Giovanna is here
Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario