Capítulo 23 - GEORGIA? -
Danny se rie y me mira. Esa mirada… le devuelvo la sonrisa. Lo noto diferente conmigo… que se yo. Yo también me siento diferente con él. No voy a negarlo, esos días en los que no lo vi, me hice la película, no me gustaba mucho la idea de no volver a verlo…
Danny: I’m a gentleman
Vos: Yeah right…
Danny: We’re about to have breakfast… would you guys like to join us?
Cami: Thank you… yes
Maru la mira a Cami. Cami me mira a mi y dice
Cami: No… we have to go… esto te va a salir caro
Danny: Why?
Cami: We’re a good friend
Vos: Hahahaha
Danny: Ok… -. Las chicas se van
Danny: Do I like you?
Vos: WHAT? NO…
Danny: Ok… i think I’m not that ugly for you to ask me like that
Vos: Ahahahaha sorry. You’re right. No, I’m into another guy
Danny: Hahaha Let’s breakfast!
El hace el desayuno, se extraña y se estresa porque no tenemos mucho para desayunar, nos vestimos (antes de desayunar) y se queda conmigo en mi cuarto, mientras acomodo un par de cosas…
Danny: I have to tell you this again cause I think you don’t remember so… You’re a really good Singer… and you play the shit out the guitar
Vos: Hahaha really? Thanx
Danny: Yeah… - agarro la guitarra y le digo
Vos: TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY NOT ALONE – el me sonríe. Por su ego, se que debe haber sido re lindo que cante una canción suya
Danny: Ok… - el comienza a tocar algunos acordes y me devuelve mi guitarra acomodando mis dedos. Toco un poco y el asiente con la cabeza. Me sonríe y me dice
Danny: sing me something
Vos: What? No
Danny: Do I have to give you a couple of drinks? – lo golpeo en el brazo
Vos: Hey…
Danny: Come on… one song for me
Vos: Mmm I’ll do it just because you don’t took and advantage on me while I was drunk
Danny: Mm then I don’t diserve the song
Vos: Danny – digo gritando y el se ríe. El antes de que toque me dice
Danny: I love to play guitar…i do it when I’m down or… bored
Vos: Me too. I love to play guitar is relaxing for me too
Hablamos un rato más. Me doy cuenta de que tenemos muchas cosas en común. Me acuerdo de haber hablado por horas enteras con él en el bar antes de irnos. Se ve que si tenemos cosas en común… nos reímos un rato y me siento en mi cama. El se sienta al lado y dice
Danny: Ok…
Vos: Ok… this is a Taylor Swift song… - comienzo a tocar – And it’s for you
Seguramente se imaginan que es Superstar… pero no
Vos: There I was again tonight, forcing laughter faking smiles. Same old tired lonely place
El me mira como confundido…
Vos: Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy, vanished when I saw your face - ya su cara cambia. Me mira sonriendo, como si se sonrojara un poco.
Vos: All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you - Acerca su mano a la mia. Me pongo un poco nerviosa…
Vos: Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette, starts to make its way to me… The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy. And it was enchanting to meet you… All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
Danny: Wow – lo escucho bastante bajito y me río mirando a mi guitarra
vos: This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home… I'll spend forever wondering if you knew: I was enchanted to meet you.
dejo de cantar y el se queda mirándome
Vos: Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette, starts to make its way to me… The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy. And it was enchanting to meet you… All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
Danny: Wow – lo escucho bastante bajito y me río mirando a mi guitarra
vos: This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home… I'll spend forever wondering if you knew: I was enchanted to meet you.
dejo de cantar y el se queda mirándome
Danny: I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU TOO
Vos: Ahahaha… I think the rest of the song is…
Danny: You don’t wanna dedicated to me
Vos: Maybe later…
Danny: If you actually are enchanted to meet you
Vos: Right
Danny: Hahaha – me mira y me sonríe. – I think you’re a wonderful woman
Vos: I’m an ass
Danny: Why?
Vos: Is unveliebable how I can be myself with you right now… and I bet I was last night too but… you’re too good to tell me
Danny: You want me to tell you?
Vos: PLEASE
Danny: You kissed me
Vos: WHAT?
Danny: And told me not to tell you…
Vos: That was because I was drunk
Danny: That was because you’re yourself when you’re drunk… you have no fear, no worries
Vos: What else did I said?
Danny: You said I was perfect – no sabía donde meterme
Vos: I kinda have a boyfriend Danny. I shouldn’t have to kiss you
Danny: I know… it’s fine. I know you will never admit that I like you so… I guess you have to stay with Zayn…
Vos: Or Harry
Danny: WHAT? You have two boyfriends?
Vos: Ahahaha No… is just… is too hard to explain but…
Danny: You don’t have to explain me
Vos: I know… is like… there’re so many things about you that make me feel so good…
Danny: Like…
Vos: Well, Zayn… my “something” is kinda too… he likes to organize EVERYTHING. Since a trip to a walk in the park… and I’m like that too and with you is like… you don’t ask me… and that’s amazing. You’re so spontaneous… we have so many things in common. He don’t play guitar, he don’t write songs, he don’t like to take photos… I do like you – se lo tiro así onda camuflado
Danny: WHAT?
Vos: Yeah… I finally say it. Make fun of me.
Danny: I won’t… I like you too and you know it from the beginning
Vos: Good…
Danny: Leave your boyfriend
Vos: What? No… I think we’re different but opposites attract
Danny: Well that’s truth. I bet he’s good at bed
Vos: Hey
Danny: But I guess I’m better
Vos: Hahaha shut up… -. Seguimos hablando un largo rato y no puedo creer que se lo dije. Es la posta… que voy a decir? Es lo que siento por él. Me acuerdo de haber ido a ver el amanecer juntos. Super romántico. Nunca hicimos eso con Zayn, onda que seguro eso salió así de la nada… amo hacer cosas espontáneamente…
Después de seguir un rato más, hacienda muchas cosas, Danny me dice
Danny: Then do it… you have to be yourself all the time… i bet he met you drunk
Vos: No… well he try to kiss me after he saw me drunk
Danny: See?
Vos: So… what’s your advice? Be drunk all the time?
Danny: Ahahaha NO. to be yourself… start to do things you wanna do and think you won’t do it. What you wanna do right now?
Vos: I wanna kiss you – el me mira sorprendido.
Danny: What? – lo golpeo en el brazo
Vos: Ahahah I’m kidding… i wanna paint my room
Danny: Ok… what color?
Vos: I don’t know
Danny: Let’s paint it… come on – me lleva a un lugar y compramos pinturas de colores, blanca, roja, azul y violeta y al llegar corremos los muebles. Nos ponemos en ropa interior (si, me gusta estar en bolas y a él también, que le vamos a hacer??) y comenzamos a pintar. Una pared de rojo y se me ocurre pintarle una frase, el me ayuda a pintar las letras… “THEY TELL ME THAT ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE” la pasamos super pintando, nos pintamos, nos cagamos de risa sin exagerar. Lo descubro mirándome cada vez que me doy vuelta y el no desaprovecha la oportunidad para tomarme de la cintura o pegarme una nalgada en la cola. Después de un rato, cuando ya tenemos un color completo (el rojo) Y las letras hechas, me da una idea…
Vos: Oh… we can shot the video diary
Danny: What?
Vos: We post a video diary with Maru about our trip
Danny: Oh… ok. What we have tos ay?
Vos: What we are doing
Danny: Ok… I’m good at it!
Vos: Hahahaha -. Enciendo la cámara y el dice
Danny: Hello. I’m Danny Jones and she’s my friend *____* and we’re painting… no we’re not Pacasso
Vos: Is Picasso
Danny: Right we’re painting her room. Is going to be amazing. Full of colors… we’re having fun too and you might think why we’re in underwear… well *____*
Vos: We don’t have old clothes to wear while we paint?
Danny: That is correct… - hablamos un largo rato y nos vamos por las ramas. Terminamos el video y lo subimos. Después de un rato seguimos pintando la parte azul… cuando acabamos con la azul, apoyo mi mano derecha en la lata de pintura y se la apoyo en el cachete derecho de la cola. Me mira y dice
Danny: Oh… Nooo… - comienza a reírse y apoya su mano en la lata y me mira.
Vos: Oh. No. No Danny – dejo la brocha con pintura y comienzo a correr alrededor de la casa con él detrás mio. El me corre y cuando me alcanza apoya su mano izquierda en mi teta derecha. Comenzamos a reírnos. Me pasa la mano por la cara y me abraza. Lo abrazo también. Quedamos muy cerca el uno del otro. Me mira a los ojos. Lo miro a los ojos. Le sonrío. El teléfono de él suena. MALDITO TELÉFONO pienso. Va a atenderlo y mancha su pantalón. Atiende y dice
Danny: Georgia?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario