viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 28 - I KNOW HOW TO PLAY -

Ya están listas, cuando suena una bocina afuera. Te asomas. Los ves abajo y prácticamente corres hacia Danny y el te levanta del suelo dándote un beso. Rodeas su cuello con ambos brazos y flexionas las piernas… maru y Dougie se miran algo incómodos. Se sonríen y se saludan con un beso en la mejilla
Vos: I talk to Zayn today
Danny te mira sorprendido: REALLY?
Vos: Yeah… I told him I’m seeing somebody…
Danny: Oh – te vuelve a dar un beso – So glad you’re giving me this chance… i promise you won’t regret it
Vos: I hope Jones… I’m justkidding… I know -. Suben los cuatro al auto
Vos: Where we going?
Dougie: Bowling
Vos: Really? – miras a Danny
Danny: You told me you love bowling
Vos: Yeah but I sucks
Danny: I’ll teach you
Dougie: Do you like bowling?
Maru: Yes… do you?
Dougie: Oh yeah… yeah it’s fun
Maru: Yeah…
La conversación entre Dougie y Maru es un tanto incómoda, pero se va dando de a poco…
Entran en el bowling y les asignan un sector para jugar… después de acomodarse, se ponen los zapatos de bowling y el primero que tira es Dougie…
Dougie: Ok… we just have too throw all the
Maru: I know how to play
Dougie: Ok… sorry – Dougie tira todos… danny sonríe y chocan los 5…
Danny: Ok… now is my turn… wish me luck honney – te dice
Vos: Yeeeah! Come on! You can do it! Woohoo!
El tira y tira todos los palos y se desliza en sus rodillas hacia vos
Vos: That’s my boy – le decis y le das un pequeño beso apoyando tus dos manos en sus mejilla.
Dougie los mira y indignado le dice a Maru
Dougie: Hey… I didn’t get one of those… and i made a strike
Vos: Hahahaahahah
Maru: Maybe later – dice Maru y Dougie le sonríe y le da un beso en la mejilla…
Pasan una tarde/noche INCREÍBLE. Ganan Maru y Dougie… Danny está como loco
Danny: Is not fair… we are awesome
Vos: Of course we are… easy Danny… we’re better than them
Danny: We’re hotter
Vos: Always – le guiñas un ojo y el te da un beso en la boca. Están los cuatro sentados alrededor de la mesita donde se anotan los puntos. Vos estas sentada sobre Danny y Maru al lado de Dougie…
Danny tiene tu mano entre sus dos manos
Danny: I’ve heard you said MY BOY…
Vos: Hahahaha yeah… I did
Danny: I don’t wanna go fast but… I really like you
Vos: I know… hahaa I really like you too
Danny te vuelve a besar, Dougie se acerca interrumpiendo
Dougie: Sorry
Vos: What?
Dougie: Hahahaa we’re about to order a pizza
Danny: Oh… that will be awesome!
Maru: Yeah… *____*
Vos: Yeah?
Maru: Let’s go to the restrooms

Dougie POV:
While the girls go to the restrooms I approach to Danny
Dougie: Hey man… is not working
Danny: What? Of course is working
Dougie: I’m talking about me, not you
Danny: Oh… then no, is not working hahahaa
Dougie: Stop… I like her and I’m acting like an asshole
Danny: You’re always awesome… come on… we know you can do it
Dougie: Maybe… She’s like… maybe I don’t like her. How do you do it?
Danny: What?
Dougie: You know… you’re with her and sometimes you fuck Georgia… you always get what you want!

Day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario