Capítulo 11 - YOU SEE GEORGIA HERE? -
I should have talk to her… instead
of play the rock star… I go where she is
Danny: Hey
Vos: Hey
Danny: Is your boyfriend?
Vos: Zayn?
Danny: What?
Vos: Ah? No… he’s well that was our
first kiss
Danny: And the last I hope
Vos: You’re such a flirt…
Danny: Yes I am…
Vos: What about Georgia?
Danny: You see Georgia here?
Vos: No…
Danny: Ok… - I walk away and I know
she’s looking at me… I can hear her heals walking to me and she says
Vos: Maybe she’s not here, but she’s
your girlfriend
Danny: Don’t you think a good
girlfriend would be here… with me…
Vos: Yes…
Danny: Well…
She stared at me and smile. We
dance one more song together. Yeah. We dance again to Moves Like Jagger. I love
how she dance. Then she disappear… after a few hours we go and she’s still
there…
Danny: Hope to see you soon
Vos: No if God is fair enough
Danny: Hahaha you won’t tell me
your name?
Vos: No
Danny: I’ll find out…
Vos: I don’t think so
Danny: Helen?
Vos: No
Danny: Joanna?
Vos: Kate, katy, weirdo with 5
colors in her hair, star girl, that girl, surfer baby… - I start to laugh and
so her. I wave and leave the venue.
Observas a
Danny irse. No sabes de donde sacó un sombrero de pirata que lleva
puesto en la cabeza. Va para el mismo lado que vos. Pensas en irte caminando
con él, pero caminas hacia el mismo lado, solo que más lento.
Danny voltea y te ve. Todavía está oscuro
Danny: Hey. Come
here… I won’t bit you… if you don’t want…
Vos: I
rather go alone
Danny:
Where did you live?
Vos: Park
avenue
Danny: And
you will walk?
Vos: Yeah…
Danny: Ok…
I’ll go with you, is pretty dangerous at this time
Vos: Ok
Danny: So…
you’re not english… where you from? America? Because of your accent I mean…
Vos:
Argentina
Danny:
Really? Awesome. What you doing here?
Vos:
Working
Danny:
Working? How old are you?
Vos: 20
Danny: I
thought you were… 16 maybe 17
Vos:
Really? You pervert still with 16 you wanna get lead with me
Danny:
Ahahahaha well. I knew you were older than you look because you’re the PR of
Sarah
Vos:
Actually I’m a photographer
Danny:
That’s even better…
Vos: Yeah…
I really like it…
Danny: You
have a degree, right?
Vos: Yeah…
of course.
Danny: Is
hard?
Vos: Well
I bet for you it is!
Danny: Hey. You’re rude!
Vos: Ahahaha… I’m just kidding!
Danny: Ok… - caminan y al llegar a la puerta de tu casa le
decis
Vos: Well…
here is. Thanx for walk me home
Danny: My
pleasure!
Vos: No… Seriously
I play a totally asshole with you and you walk me home… it means a lot to me…
Danny: It’s Ok… bye – antes de que se vaya te acercas y le
das un beso en la mejilla. El te mira sorprendido y se aleja de vos con una
sonrisa y sus manos en los bolsillos.
Danny POV:
Her guard is down… WOW… SHE’S
AMAZING. Keep walking I think. I would love to invite her to a date but I know
she likes the other guy so I try to not do anything… If I see her again I won’t
miss the opportunity. If I see her again, I will know is FATE! After a couple
of minutes of a good walk I get home, lay in the bed and sleep. I wake up the
next day with a hangover. Georgia is in home.
Georgia: Hi honey
Danny: Hi
Georgia: How was the party?
Danny: Great… don’t know why lately
you can’t join me in all this events
Georgia: Danny… we don’t have to fight
all over because of a stupid party…. Right?
Danny: Is not a stupid party, it
was an event… it was because of the launch of our new album… you should care
about me a little more… it was something important to me. Giovanna was there,
so Izzy
Georgia: Ok… I’m sorry. I promise,
next time I’ll be there
Danny: What ever – after that
little fight we always have, I get the car for a ride.
Riding for a while, I decided to
stay in the park for a while. The weather is perfect. After a couple hours
feeding the birds, my phone rings
Danny: What?
Tom: Where are you?
Danny: Why?
Tom: We’re at your home… we need to
mix the song…
Danny: Fuck… I forget it… I’ll be
there in a few minutes, ok?
Tom: Ok… shall we in?
Danny: If Georgia is there, no!
Tom: Why not?
Danny: We fight again… ok? I don’t
wanna see her
Tom: Ok…
Tom POV:
We are at Danny’s home… outside
cause he’s not here
Harry: Why we can’t get in the
house?
Tom: Danny y Georgia fight again
Dougie: And that’s why we have to
stay outside freezing our asses
Harry: Our asses?
Tom: Guys… come on… let’s stay in
the car
Harry: Ok – we get in the car again
and Dougie says
Dougie: I thought they broke up
Tom: Because Danny was all over
that girl at the party?
Dougie: No, because he says he need
to get laid…
Tom: Things are not good between
them. Danny says she’s always out and she don’t care about him
Harry: Georgia is a nice girl… she
loves him
Dougie: I don’t like her a lot, you
know? But… it’s fine while she makes my boy happy… now I don’t know how to feel
about her cause… she’s making his life miserable…
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario