Capítulo 43 - FUCKING MOROON. REALLY? -
Nos acomodamos y me pongo más cómoda. Unos guantes para adomodar las luces y vemos que los chicos llegan. Nos saludamos todos así re cariñosos y Louis re cariñoso con Cami…
Los chicos se cambian y Big Time Rush llega con una revolución de adolescentes en la puerta. Nos saludan. Nunca en mi vida los había visto… se presentan. Kendall, James, Carlos y Logan… los chicos son bastante simpáticos. La pasamos bien con los 9. Son graciosos… tienen un buen humor todo el tiempo. La sesión no dura mucho. Me saco una foto con los 4 BTR y después con mis 5 One Direction y terminamos la sesión. Le saco un par a Cami mientras habla con Louis sin que se de cuenta y una besándolo… jaja. Me van a servir después.
Al volver a casa, nos tiramos a dormir. Otra cosa no podemos hacer. Por la noche, Danny me llama
Vos: Jones… what the hell?
Danny: What? You were sleeping?
Vos: After what happen this morning… yes
Danny: Ok… we’re going to eat some pizzas… would you like to go with us?
Vos: No… sorry.
Danny: Why?
Vos: Why you don’t come home? Me and Maru will make some nice pizzas for you
Maru: No voy a hacer nada
Danny: That sounds awesome. Ok. I’ll tell the guys… why you don’t ask Louis and his girlfriend too?
Vos: Ok… I’ll do it. See you at Night
Danny: At 7?
Vos: At 8… if you wanna come in a little bit earlier… I miss you
Danny: Ok. I’ll take a shower and then I’ll go there. Miss you too!
Corto el teléfono y sacudo a Maru
Maru: Que????
Vos: Vamos a hacer pizzas para los McFly
Maru se levanta de la cama: estas en pedo???
Vos: Si, vamos levantate que vamos a ir a comprar… -. Nos cambiamos, compramos todo lo necesario y cuando estamos volviendo a la casa con las bolsas, un auto nos toca bocina.
Danny: Can I take home this beautiful ladies? -. Le sonrío. Danny dice que cada vez que lo veo, tengo una cara de idiota… jaja. Le doy un beso en la boca y subimos al auto. Al llegar a casa…
Danny: So… pizza. You cook?
Maru: Yes… we cook
Danny me mira: YOU’RE PERFECT!
Vos: Ahahaha. You’re perfect -. Nos la pasamos super esa noche. Los cuatro McFly, sus respectivas novias, Louis y Cami. Es increíble. Son todos tan divertidos…
Tom y Gio traen un postre para todos. Delicioso.
Cada vez que Danny me pregunta para salir prefiero que lo hagamos puertas adentro. Comer en su casa, en la mia, ver una peli… hasta que un día
Danny: Ok… tell me what’s happening
Vos: What? Why?
Danny: Are you ashamed to be with me?
Vos: WHAT? NOOO
Danny: Then… why you don’t wanna go out with me? Why are we hiding?
Vos: No… we’re not
Danny: Everytime I ask you to dinner you cook for me… in your house or mine… or Tom sometimes! You don’t wanna go to the movies… we watch movies in your house or mine…
Vos: Fletch told me I’m bad publicity for you
Danny: FUCKING MOROON! Really?
Vos: Yeah!
Danny: Ok… I’ll talk to him tonight
Vos: NO… why?
Danny: Cause he’s intimidating you
Vos: Maybe but… don’t do it. Just… ok let’s go out tonight if you want!
Danny: Wear your best dress cause tonight everybody’s going to know your name! -. Le sonrío y me lleva a casa a cambiarme.
Danny POV:
I call the press and tell there’s gonna be a big announcement. I rent a London Eye cabine with food and everything. She’s dressing in her best dress so we go to the London Eye. Once there I can see the whole press around the London Eye and when we get down, I say:
Danny: I wanna introduce the world my 15 years old girlfriend! – I kiss her and the flashes are all over our faces. After that we leave.
Vos: Why did you do this?
Danny: I’m tired of Fletch
Vos: Yeah, but maybe is cause he think is the best for you
Danny: He don’t know what’s the BEST for me – my phone rings. I look at her – Is Fletch
Vos: Pick Up
Danny: No
Vos: YES! -. I look at her and pick up the pone
Vos: Come On
Danny: Hi
Fletch: You better take it back.
Danny: NEVER
Fletch: You said she’s 15 years old
Danny: Yeah… it was just a joke
Fletch: Well… the press will believe it. Already believe it cause you’re news on everywhere
Danny: That’s what I wanted
Fletch: Please… go out and say is a lie and I’ll give you free tickets to go wherever you go with your girl
Danny: No
Fletch: Come On. You don’t need this. Why did you do it?
Danny: Cause you go and talk to her… you intimidate her. I didn’t appear on public all this time cause everytime I wanted to took her out she was like… I’ll cook for you at my place. Let’s watch a movie in your house and things like that
Fletch: I’m sorry. I was wrong. Ok? I’m sorry but… you can go out is just that we don’t want the press know it all.
Danny: You really want me to regret it? What should I say? – she look at me. She seems disappointed. After see her face
Danny: I won’t do it – she take my hand and says
Vos: Do it!
Danny: What should I say?...
“So mrs Danny Jones play a huge prank to the press make them all go to the London Eye and kissing a 15 years old girl just to show them they’re NOT RIGHT. He apologize soon enough to the newspapers of today don’t go out with that front page”
Maru: Que boludo que es
Vos: Si… pero yo le dije que lo haga
Maru: Por un lado mejor…
Vos: Si… que se yo. Más que nada para que Fletch no me odie
Maru: Que te chupe un huevo…
Vos: Ojala fuera tan fácil…
You POV:
Al otro día llamo a Danny
Vos: Hi
Danny: What do you want?
Vos: Talk… never mind. I’ll call you when you’re stop being an asshole
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario