Capítulo 5 - STOP THE TRAFFIC… -
Vos: Si… ahora hay que hablar
en Universal y proponer una sesión de fotos con ellos…
Maru: Si. me encanta la idea.
Vos: Compremos algo para comer.
Tengo hambre
Maru: Si.
Compramos en la calle un hot
dog y Maru no para de hablar de ellos. Ya me está cansando. Osea, no tengo nada
en contra de ellos, pero Maru ya me cansa…
Vos: Bueno, basta. Si? basta de
hablar de McFly!
Maru: Buenooo
Después de hablar un rato
largo, mi celular suena. Ves y no es ningún número que conozcas
Maru: Quien es?
Vos: No sé
Maru: No atiendas
Vos: No jodas. Hola?
Maru: HELLO
Vos: Oops. Hello
Zayn: Vas Hapennin?
Vos: You?
Zayn: Yes. How are you?
Vos: How did you get my number?
Zayn: Your boss give it to me
Vos: Ok, please remind me to change my number
Zayn: HEY! Don’t be bad with me…
Vos: Sorry
Zany: So… you’re still working?
Vos: Kinda…
Zany: I will love to see you tonight at the party.
Vos: Oh. I’m not going. Sorry. Maybe next time
Zayn: Really? You’re not coming? Shut up
Vos: What?
Zayn: Sorry, Harry’s screaming next to me and Niall so…
Vos: Ok…
Zayn: Come on. We can do THE 1, 2, 3 FLICK DANCE.
Vos: Hahahaha
Zayn: Or the STOP THE TRAFFIC
Vos: You’re really good at this
Zayn: No. I’m not
Vos: Maybe I’ll go, but… just a few hours… I’m in London for work
Zayn: I swear you. You won’t regret it
Vos: Ok… see you tonight then
Zayn: YES! Bye
Escucho un BYE masivo de todos
los 1D. Maru me mira rara.
Vos: Que?
Maru: Nada…
Vos: Voy a ir un ratito
Maru: Al menos vas a una
fiesta…
Vos: Vamos… porque vos también
estas invitada
Maru: Ay con todos esos boludos
ahí
Vos: Pueden estar los McFly…
Maru: Vamos a comprar ropa!
Vos: Ajajaja – Maru me agarra
del brazo y empezamos a caminar por una especie de centro comercial. Nos compramos
algo de ropa… igual, es medio al pedo a mi criterio porque vamos un rato y yo
tengo un vestido que me gusta y pienso ponerme! Al llegar a la casa, saco la
cámara y la enchufo a la computadora, bajo las fotos de los 1D y Maru entra a
bañarse. Llamo a papá para contarle como va todo y que ya tengo trabajo y
después de elegir las fotos, me guardo las que me gustan en una carpeta para
tener back up de mi trabajo.
Cuando Maru sale de bañarse, la dejas en tu compu viendo
las fotos y te metes a bañar. Salis a los 15 minutos como nueva.
Maru: Que te vas a poner?
Vos: El vestido de complot
Maru: Buenísimo… te vas a cagar de frío
Vos: Si…pero ahí adentro debe hacer calor
Maru: Si… eso es cierto… también me voy a poner un vestido
Vos: Copado… viste las fotos?
Maru: Si…
Vos: Te gustaron?
Maru: Estan muy buenas las de Harry y Zayn
Vos: Si… es que son los más lindos… me inspiraron más… las
de Louis están muy buenas también, fue como el más profesional… y a la vez el
más divertido
Maru: Mmmm… tomamos algo?
Vos: Dale
Si, se la pasan comiendo, pero bueno, es invierno, y todas
sabemos que en invierno nos da más hambre que en verano…
Después de comer algo, se tiran un rato en sus camas. Maru
se queda dormida, miras la hora, son las 8.00 pm. Te tiras en la cama y también
te quedas dormida. Despertás y son las 11.30 pm
Vos: MARUUU. MARU DESPERTATE. Son 11.30
Maru: EH?
Vos: Es re tarde!
Maru: Bueno
Vos: Hay que cambiarse, dale! – Levantas a Maru de la cama,
esta medio dormida, te cambias y te maquillas. Buscas las entradas y ves la
dirección. No tenés la menor idea de donde queda.
Vos: Nos tomamos un taxi…
Maru: Bueno… - una vez listas, salen de la casa casi
corriendo.
Maru: Uy llovió
Vos: Si… la re puta madre… y yo con tacos
Maru: Las dos estamos con tacos
Vos: Si, pero yo soy de madera con los tacos
Maru:
Callate
Zayn POV:
So. It’s almost 12.00 am and she’s
not here. Can’t believe she’s not coming… Harry walks to me drinking something
Harry: Hey she’s not here
Zayn: Really?
Harry: Sorry man
Zayn: It’s ok… I’ll find the way to
see her again
Harry: Maybe you didn’t like her.
You know? She was all over me on the photoshoot… Hahaha
Zayn: Ahahahah shut up – the little
conversation with Harry relaxed me a little so I take my phone and think on
call her but then I see her as she enter the room. Whipping her hair and with a
bag in her right hand. Can’t believe it. My heart is raising. I take a deep
breath and walk to her
Zayn: Hi
Vos: Vas Happenin!
Zayn: Hahaha
Vos: Sorry… I fell sleep
Zayn: It’s fine…
Harry aproch to us
Harry: Hey. There you are – He kiss
her on the cheack and she smile.
Zayn: Well, let me show you the
place
Maru: No. no te vas
Vos: Veni con nosotros
I can see her friend is speaking
something but I can’t understand
Zayn: It’s everything allright?
Vos: Yes… she’s coming with us
Zayn: Ok… - The three of us walk
through the dancefloor
Zayn: So… here’s the bar… we can
order something to drink if you want…
Maru: Sex on The Beach
Vos: I don’t drink
Maru: Yeah… right – I was noticing
something weird between *____* and her friend
Vos: She falls sleep, that’s why we’re
late…
Zayn: Ok…
I start the tour by saying to them
where we are
Zayn: So… this is The Pig ‘n
Falcon. We always came here to do the launch… We have drinks, air conditioner,
cool music, food – so we look at right and there’s Niall with a big plate full
of food. She looks at him and smiles. We keep walking and make a stop at the
bar. Her friend walks away from us… finally
Zayn: What you gonna drink?
Vos: No… I won’t drink
Zayn: Come on… I have Sailor Jerry
Vos: What?
Zayn: You know… EVERYBODY KNOWS,
WHEN SAILOR JERRY’S AROUND
Vos: What’s that?
Zayn: I thought you were a McFly
fan
Vos: No… why you said that?
Zany: I heard you and your friend
talking about them
Vos: Oh…
Zayn: Ok… mmm is nice anyway… you
want some?
Vos: Mmm… Ok… - she drinks a cup of
Sailor Jerry and she likes it… then she drink another one and start to laugh.
It’s really funny she’s always laughing and the guys approach to us. We start
to dance and Louis does his funny dance
Louis: Stop the traffic…
Vos: Ahahahahahaha you guys are so
funny
Harry: I think you’re drunk…
Vos: No way
Liam: Let’s do my dance move
Vos: 1,2,3 FLICK!
She laugh again and I propose to sing
together and she says
Vos: I’ll sing. A Danny Jones song…
Zayn: But we only have 1 Direction
songs…
Vos: Oh… Ok. I’ll sing: WHAT’S MAKE
YOUS BAUTIFULS!
Zayn: What makes you beautiful?
Vos: Yess – She stared at me and
smile.
Zayn: Ok… let’s go!
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario