Capítulo 36 - WHY IS DANNY JONES HERE? -
Vos: You didn’t tell me anything… I mean. I’m not mad about you to be with her but…
Danny: What? You were with Harry.
Vos: I just kiss him once since you and I… you know
Danny: Well we just
Vos: She’s your ex… that’s even worst. Is like you didn’t forget her
Danny: Is just sex…
Vos: Oh… you have sex?
Danny: Yes… we have. Sorry.
Vos: first the fan and now her? That makes me think about us A LOT…
Danny: Come on
Vos: You know what? It’s ok… if we can do whatever we want with anybody… I think is fine but… this is too much
Danny: Come on…
Vos: NO Jones… you know what? It’s fine…
Danny: You think?
Vos: Yeah
Danny: Cool. Cause I don’t like to belong to somebody
Vos: Who likes? – she get change inmediatelly
Danny: What are you doing?
Vos: I’m leaving… Harry must be alone and I would love to give him what he want last night and I didn’t give him cause I was feeling guilty -. She blink at me and leave me.
Fuck, she’s going to fuck that guy and I don’t like him. The guys come.
Your POV:
Estoy tan enojada que cuando estoy en camino a mi casa llamo a Maru para preguntarle donde está y cuando me dice que esta con Dougie llamo a Harry y lo invito a mi casa. No me importa nada. Quiero hacerlo sentir mal. No puedo creer que después de que diga tanto que soy importante y toda la mentira esa de q yo tengo esa cosas que le gusta y no sabe que es… CONCHA TENGO forro, TETAS… por eso te gusto, como las otras dos estúpidas… estoy RE CALIENTE. Llego a casa y me desvisto. Me quedo en ropa interior. Espero por Harry… espero y a los 10 minutos llega. Toca el timbre y cuando veo que es él, abro la puerta.
Harry: Woah – no alcanza a decir más nada que me le tiro encima y lo comienzo a besar. Onda que se da cuenta para que lo llamé y comenzamos a quitarle la camisa… el sube mis piernas a su cintura y lo rodeo con ellas. Le quito el cinturón del pantalón y echa una risa
Harry: I knew it… - dice y me rio. Camina conmigo encima hasta el cuarto de Maru
Vos: Nono, is the other one
Harry: Okay – salimos de ahi riéndonos y al llegar a mi cuarto me tira en la cama y se sube encima mio. Comienza a besarme el cuello y le bajo los pantalones.
Danny POV:
I’m seating on my cauch and Tom sit next to me
Tom: What happened?
Danny: *____* realize I was fucking with Georgia
Tom: Damn
Danny: Yeah… we’re not exclusive, but… I don’t like to see her with that children from One Direction
Tom: Zayn?
Danny: Now you say it… She was with him right?
Tom: She said nothing serious they were kinda dating or something
Danny: Well now she’s kinda that too but with Harry
Tom: Oh…
Danny: What?
Tom: Harry is the cutest one. I think if you really like her as you always say… you should keep an eye on her and think if you really wanna be with her, be exclusives and propose her to be your girlfriend… you know? Officially
Danny: I really like her. She rocked my world, more than any other girl.
Tom: Dude she's amazing and I can't believe you got that girl – he says singing
Danny: Ahahahaha. Seriously… Is like that time we fight cause I was fucking a girl…
Tom: Yeah… I remember
Danny: And today she remind me that again
Tom: Well is kinda your fault, you know but… she can say anything. I bet she was with one of the One Direction boys…
Danny: No… you think?
Tom: Yeah
I look at Tom. That don’t make me feel good. And I kinda know her I think after what she founds out she’s going to have sex with that Harry Styles… I look at the guys and say
Danny: I have to go
Harry: What? Where?
Danny: To get back with my Sailor Moon! -. Guys look at me weirdly and I ride in the car. Drive to her house.
Your POV:
El echa un gritito y me quita el corpiño. Le saco el bóxer ese que le hace la cola tan linda y el me quita la bombacha. Le sonrío y cuando vamos a finalmente hacerlo por primera vez solos, suena mi teléfono. obviamente pienso que debe ser Danny, no lo atiendo
Harry: Who is?
Vos: How am I supossed to know?
Harry: Right!
Harry se sube encima mío y si. Siento no solo el placer de que él este sobre mi sino que además ese placer de pagarle a Danny con la misma moneda. Lo dizfruto mucho más que la primera vez que estuvimos juntos. Harry comienza a moverse cada vez más rápido cuando de repente escuchamos un ruido. Los dos nos miramos con cara de asustados y de repente Danny entra en el cuarto tomando a Harry de los pelos y sacándolo de encima mio. Me tapo con la sábana y me pongo de pie
Vos: What the fuck are you doing here?
Harry: Why is Danny Jones here? – dice Harry que está en pelotas al lado de Danny.
Danny: Why are you doing this?
Vos: Cause I want to
Harry: What’s going on?
Danny: I’m her boyfriend
Harry: What?
Vos: No… he’s not my boyfriend we’re just kinda something. Nothing so important to say no to a girl who wants to fuck you… or a boy
Danny: This is just a revenge
Vos: There’s nothing I do BETTER than revenge
Danny: I see it. What’s the problem? You wanna be my girlfriend? Cause that’s why I’m here. Cause I wanted to tell you I wanna be with you… for real… for good – lo miro. Sigo enojada. Harry sigue en bolas al lado de Danny. Nos mira. Agarra su ropa y dice
Harry: I better leave
Vos: Harry… I’m sorry
Harry: It’s fine… don’t worry – dice y se va con una sonrisa en el rostro. Me acerco a Danny
Vos: Yeah. That’s what I want. To be with you.
Danny: Then… do it. Be my girlfriend! – me tiro encima de él y le doy un beso
Vos: I’m sorry – el me sonríe con cara de ganador.
Danny: You were before with him?
Vos: Before of what?
Danny: While we were together
Vos: No
Danny: and before of that?
Vos: Yes…
Danny: Can I ask you with how many boys you were?
Vos: Maybe
Danny: Let’s… let’s tell each other with how many persons we were before have each other
Vos: No… that it’ll be awkard…
Danny: I’ll tell you: Lindsay Lohan, Kelly Osborne, Olivia Shaw, Laura Coleman, Pixie Lott, Georgia… what about you?
Vos: Joe Jonas – el se queda viéndome – Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Dougie Poynter – vuelve a brir los ojos grandes – Ajajaja OK, no. Just Joe, Zayn, and Harry.
Danny: Wow…
Vos: Yeah… i know. Is awesome. But is even more awesome that you will not make the list go on and me neither!!! -. Lo beso de Nuevo y me visto. Quiere que vayamos a ver a Tom para contarle que ya somos novios de Nuevo! En el viaje…
Vos: I realice that I feel something special for you – el me sonríe – is like…
Danny: You don’t wanna be with anybody else but me
Vos: I guess…
Danny: Cool cause… I don’t wanna be with any girl but you – me acerco a él y lo abrazo fuerte. El me mira a los ojos y me da un beso en la boca.
Danny: Have you seen how much you fall in love with me? In just a few days
Vos: Shut Up
Danny: I’m seriously cause since the very first time I saw you I realize I like you but you… you were playing hard and now you’re the one with the crush
Vos: You seriously should shut up!
Me mira y me sonríe. Agarro mi cel y anoto algo. El hace cara como si estuviera confundido y dice
Danny: What are you doing?
Vos: Today is April 4th and this should be our Aniversary
Danny: Aw so cute! – me da un beso de Nuevo!
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario