Capítulo 24 - NO, NO I’LL STAY! -
Lo miro. El se aleja un poco de mi
Danny: What you want? Wha? No… I don’t wanna see you. Ok… ok, you can!
Corta el teléfono y me mira. Me acerco a el con los brazos cruzados y el me sonríe
Vos: What was that?
Danny: It was Georgia…
Vos: I think you should leave
Danny: What? No, no… I’ll stay
Vos: Why she’s calling you?
Danny: Cause she left something on my house
Vos: You’re together again?
Danny: What? No… I’m a single man… you wanna take me?
Vos: Hahaha – ya está, ya me compró con esa sonrisa. Se acerca a mi y me abraza. Por la espalda, si, onda que le gusta abrazarme y apoyarme ;) jaja y yo me dejo. Seguimos con la pared violeta y terminamos escribiendo la frase. Terminamos de pintar a las 4 de la tarde. Pedimos comida china. Nos sentamos en el living a comer. La pasamos super. El es… increíble. Atendemos al chino así medio en bolas. Es muy gracioso, el nos mira y se ríe. Pelea con Danny porque el dice que me mira mucho… comemos en el suelo (no se porque, porque no es la mesa la que está pintada, pero es divertido) nos vestimos y cuando se esta por ir (ya a las 6.00) se acerca para darme un beso en el cachete y yo le iba a dar uno en la boca. El apoya sus manos en mis hombros y yo le pongo el otro cachete y el me apunta a la boca. Comenzamos a reírnos y le doy un beso en la mejilla y se esta por ir cuando dice
Danny: Now you will give me your number?
Vos: Ok… I think you deserve it
Danny: Sweet – le doy el número y el se va contento. Le mando un mensaje a las chicas y llegan a los 10 minutos…
Danny POV:
I get into the car and drive to home. I’m smiling like a ten years old child. Don’t know why… I call Tom. Of course on speaker phone… I know I’m driving…
Tom: Hey man
Danny: You know where I was since last night?
Tom: No!
Danny: Yeah!
Tom: She wasn’t so different
Danny: No stupid… I took her home this morning and we stay there, we sleep in different beds, then we had breakfast and… well we kissed last night or this morning… and that was all it happened. We paint her room and have fun and she told me she like me…
Tom: What? Really? That’s awesome
Danny: I know… yeah… it’s… yeah. And… Georgia called me
Tom: What?
Danny: Yeah… I don’t know what she wants but… OMG – I’m just arrived home and she’s there sitting in the front door – I have to go mate. I’ll call you later
Tom: Are you ok?
Danny: Yeah, I’ll call you later
Tom: Ok -. I get out of the car and she sees me
Georgia: Where have you been?
Danny: What are you doing here?
Georgia: I told you I have to come to
Danny: Yeah but
Georgia: I’m here waiting for you for 2 hours
Danny: Sorry…
Georgia: Where have you been? Are you seeing somebody? Are you dating somebody? That’s why you dumped me?
Danny: What? No… no I’m…
Georgia: Please Danny. I’m sorry. Ok? I’m a fool but I still love you
Danny: Georgia… don’t make me say things I don’t wanna say
Georgia: What? – she hit me on the face and I just look away
Georgia: You’re saying you don’t love me?
Danny: Why do you think we’re over?
Georgia: Open the door… I want my photos… - I open the door and she take her photos away with her. Don’t know what to do… I’m like… I don’t know how I am. I take my phone and call her.
Your POV:
Las chicas no paran de preguntarme cosas y es bastante divertido contarles, se ríen, estamos comiendo unas pizzas que pedimos, cuando suena mi teléfono.
Vos: Hi?
Danny: *____* - amo como dice mi nombre. Lo escucho algo raro
Vos: Yes. Danny? What’s wrong?
Danny: I need to talk to somebody… would you mind to…
Vos: Where are you?
Danny: I’ll go for you… and maybe we can take a walk
Vos: Ok… I’m on my home… I’ll wait for you
Danny: Ok… *____*
Vos: Yes?
Danny: Thanx – corto el teléfono y las chicas me miran
Cami: Que?
Vos: Era Danny
Maru: Que le paso?
Vos: Nosé… me acaba de llamar
Cami: Uy… pero… onda, que te dijo?
Vos: Que tenía que hablar con alguien…
Maru: Son como las 9…
Cami: Uy... le habrá pasado algo?
Vos: Cuando estaba conmigo lo llamó Georgia…
Maru: A ver si se arreglaron y viene a echarte fli?
Cami: Ajajajaja… que mala que sos
Maru: Que? Dale… era un chiste
Vos. No es gracioso
Cami: Para mi si
Vos: Basta de chiste… y si le pasó algo grave?
Maru: No creo… solo te quiere hacer participe de su vida
Cami: Puede ser…
Maru: Yo creo… - de repente el celu de Cami suena y ella dice:
Cami: Chicas… los 1D vuelven a Londres! – El corazón me empieza a latir como loco.
Vos: Como sabes?
Cami: Tengo una alerta en el celu…
Vos: CUANDO???
De repente me llega un mensaje
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario