viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 22 - YOU KNOW I LIKE YOU? - 

Vos: Que? – ahí está Danny que prácticamente me ataja.
Danny: You ok?
Vos: AHA
Maru: She will be better with a couple more of Sailor Jerry
Cami: Ahahahaha
Vos: Shut up -. Danny se me acerca
Danny: You want a drink?
Vos: No – digo y el sonriendo me pregunta
Danny: Why not?
Vos: I’m ok…
Danny: Really? Cause you look…
Vos: WHAT?
Danny: Different…
Vos: Why?
Danny: Don’t know… come on. Let’s drink something… - me dice y caminamos hasta la barra. Nos sentamos y tomamos algo…

Danny POV:
We drink a few more of things and we’re really having a good time. I can see it in the way she look at me. She’s different. The way her eyes shine. Don’t know what it is but… i like it even more. She laugh a lot. I guess she’s drunk
Vos: So… we get to the dance floor and everybody was doing that dance
Danny: Ahahahahaah really?
Vos: Yeah… was epic
Danny: I’m not a really good dancer
Vos: Oh… you are.
Danny: I am?
Vos: You’re perfect – yeah, she’s definitely drunk
Danny: What?
Vos: You sing, dance, play guitar, piano, write songs. You’re perfect
Danny: And I’m cute
Vos: See? Perfect
Danny: You know what? I think you’re drunk
Vos: What? No… I like puppies
Danny: Ahahahaa really? What kind?
Vos: Cute puppies…
Danny: Yeah… I better take you home
Vos: Ok… but you stay at least till I sleep
Danny: Ok -. We drive and drive till we found a place far away and down the car. There’s some kind of park and we walk and talk and have a really good time. We watch the sunrise… is pretty nice… After a few hours I putt my jacket on her cause it’s pretty cold and then we ride to her house. When we get there I help her to open the door. We enter the house and she take off her shoes… she look at me and smile
Vos: I’m glad you’re here.
Danny: Thanx I guess. – we get into her room and she take her clothes off in front of me… I have to say it… with all her clothes I never realize she has such a great boobies. Well I actually did but I never say it so… she has great boobs. And a great ass too.
Vos: Sorry. But I can’t sleep with this on – she says and I was like…
Danny: It’s ok -. She sit on the floor. And I sit next to her. She smiles at me and says
Vos: If I wasn’t so drunk you know? I would never bring you here
Danny: Hahaha… thanx?
Vos: Hahaha you’re welcome… - she looks at me and says
Vos: You know I like you?
Danny: I suspect it… but no. I didn’t know
Vos: Well don’t say anything but yeah… I like you
Danny: Ok… - she smiles at me again and says
Vos: I would love to kiss you… but… the only reason why I would do it is because I’m drunk… when I’m drunk I’m like… pretending to be somebody else you know?
I look at her… is like she’s too responsable to do stupid things like me and… she keeps talking
Vos: Someone that can do anything and… i’m a Little more brave.
Danny: You’re insecure
Vos: Mmm yeah… i guess I am. But I guess i’m afraid of everything you know?
Danny: Fail
Vos: Fail, loose…
Danny: I think you should take the risk
Vos: Kissing you?
Danny: Haha… no… being yourself ALL THE TIME. Not just when you’re drunk, be brave…
She smiles at me and says
Vos: I’ll kiss you but… don’t say anything
Danny: I wont! – She close her eyes and approach to me little by little. She smile and putt her lips so close to mine. I close my eyes and I kiss her cause I know she won’t do it. She putts her arms around me and smile while we kiss. I putt my arms around her hips and she ends the kiss with a hug. I left her up on my arms and putt her on the bed. She smiles at me and tell me
Vos: You can sleep in the cauch…
Danny: Ok… I will. Good Night
Vos: I’m so lucky to have you next to me right now
Danny: I’m so lucky to you finally tell me your name
Vos: Haha…

Your POV:
Despierto con un dolor de cabeza IMPRESIONANTE. No lo puedo creer. Me toco la cabeza y bostezo. Sonrío. Me acuerdo que estuve hablando con Danny en el bar y que la pasé re bien. Me siento en mi cama. Estoy en ropa interior. Me parece raro. Comienzo a mirar alrededor y veo mi ropa en el piso. Veo una camisa también en el piso. Me toco la frente. Suspiro y digo:
Vos: MARU?
Me pongo de pie y salgo de mi cuarto caminando hasta el living y al llegar veo a Danny en cuero y calzones de pie. Comienzo a gritar como loca y él se acerca corriendo y tomándome por la espalda me tapa la boca. Siento su cuerpo MUY CERCA del mio. Me da calor. Me quedo muy quieta y no digo más nada hasta que el se separa lentamente de mi.
Vos: What the hell?
Danny comienza a reirse como loco. No sé que le pasa. Yo re pancha ahí en ropa interior. Ni me di cuenta
Danny: Can you see this? We’re both in underwear
Vos: You rape me?
Danny: Ahahahaah WHAT? NO!
Ahi ya se lo nota enojadito. Le sonrío
Vos: Just kidding. What are you doing here?
Danny: What? Do you remember anything about last night?
Vos: Yeah… just you and me… talking at the bar
Danny: We went to see the sunrise…
Vos: Really?
Danny: Yeah… we talk A LOT… then I drive you home and you get more confortable and sleep and told me to sleep in the couch
Vos: Oh…
Danny: You wanna breakfast?
Vos: Oh… ok… - de repente se abre la puerta y los dos salimos del cuarto. Cami y Maru están ahí. Comienzan a gritar por ver a Danny en cuero y calzones
Maru: You Little slut
Danny: Hahahaha
Vos: Stop looking – digo poniendome delante de Danny y el aprovecha y me abraza por la espalda mirando a las chicas.
Vos: Stop – digo mirando a Danny y el se ríe.
Vos: What are you doing here?
Maru: We… - se corrige – creímos que no eras tan rapidita
Vos: No pasó nada… ni siquiera nos dimos un beso
Cami: Si serás pelotuda
Vos: Hey
Danny: What happened?
Cami: She’s saying you don’t even kiss her… shame on you DANNY JONES

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario