lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 7 - SHE LEFT ME - 

Your POV:
Mi vestido es el mas corto jaja, no me pregunten porque, pero bue… a mi me gusta así. El lugar está increíble, Maru y Gio se pasaron. Cupcakes, la torta, TODO, TODO DE STAR WARS.
Tengo que entrar sola a la party, porque Danny entra con Georgia, pero sé que (como el dijo) que el entre con ella, no significa que me ame menos… aunque pensándolo bien, decirlo en voz alta suena bastante estúpido… Obvio que me ama, pero si me ama tanto porqué no puede enfrentarse al idiota de Fletch? No me interesa que la gente me conozca, solo quiero poder salir con el de la mano, mostrarle mi amor donde y como quiera sin tener que cuidar que me vea alguien y me escrache en un blog y tilden a este gil de INFIEL…
Estoy onda re embalada en la barra y Maru se me acerca y exploto
Maru: Que te pasa? Hace 10 minutos estabas re contenta… tenes una cara de ogete
Vos: Jones… eso me pasa
Maru: Que hizo?
Vos: Nada nuevo… bueno, no sé. Me siento una idiota con esto de Georgia
Maru: Bueno… en su defensa tengo que decir que vos aceptaste…
Vos: Si, pero ya me cansé. Onda no es para que en la calle me reconozcan como la novia de Danny… es porque no quiero que esté con ella
Maru: Obvio, te entiendo
Vos: Y verte a vos y a Dougie tan felices y a Cami que salen en revistas con ellos de la mano… me da bronca no poder hacer lo mismo
Maru: Te re entiendo – de repente se acerca Dougie
Dougie: Let’s dance – me mira – what the hell is wrong with you?
Vos: I’m sick and tired of Jones attitudes
Dougie: Damn… I know you’re hurt… but don’t do anything. Please. Is Tom’s birthday
Vos: I KNOW.. IS NOT MY INTENTION TO RUIN TOM’S BIRTHDAY… MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO THE HOTEL
Dougie: YEAH! MAYBE THAT’S THE BEST
Vos: OK… I’LL GO – Gritamos porque con la música mucho no se escucha, busco mi abrigo y me estoy por ir, cuando veo a Georgia besando a Danny y ahí me sale la guachiturra de adentro…
Tiro el abrigo al piso y prácticamente corro hacia ellos y empujo a Georgia
Danny: I’m sorry
Vos: I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT! -. Le doy la espalda y salgo de la fiesta. Puedo notar que muchos giran a verme… Veo la cara de Gio que niega con la cabeza y mira a Danny. Salgo del lugar, agarro mi abrigo y me lo pongo. Camino por la vereda hasta la esquina para tomar un taxi y lo veo a él que corre hacia mi poniéndose su Montgomery y dice
Danny: Hey. Hey. Please. I’M SO SORRY
Yo, que no puedo evitarlo, comienzo a llorar. Cosa que en realidad no quiero hacer… mostrarme débil
Vos: NO! NO I’M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ATTITUDES… RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE I DON’T KNOW YOU… YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME AND CUTT ME DOWN WITH THINGS LIKE THAT! I’M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR REASONS… I DON’T WANNA BELIEVE THEM … HERE WE ARE AGAIN YOU, YOUR TEMPER… I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING TO ME… JUST… TELL ME WHY!
El me mira. No se esperaba tanto reproche junto y como es medio boludo, tarda en procesarlo hasta que dice
Danny: I know this is not the best for us, but is what we could have
Vos: Oh… so you’re telling me to take it or leave it?
Danny: WHAT? NO… THIS SOUNDS BAD. DON’T MISUNDERSTAND ME
Vos: Don’t yellad at me
Danny: Sorry
Vos: Don’t know what you mean, but I know what I mean… I don’t wanna be with you anymore
Danny: You’re dumping me?
Sigo caminando sola. Me quito los tacos y sigo hasta la esquina. El no se me acerca ni nada… es peor de lo que creí… quizás si sea lo mejor. De repente siento una mano en mi brazo
Danny: You CAN’T leave me this way
Vos: I thought u can’t treat me like this… and here we are… pretending we’re nothing and hiding from everyone… I have to go -.
Un taxi para y me subo. Me bajo en el hotel. Es un bajón, porque tenemos habitación juntos, pero bue… llego. Ya estoy algo acostumbrada a llorar, pero es feo. Me tiro en la cama boca abajo. Apoyo la cabeza en la almohada y comienzo a llorar. Me quito los zapatos y me pongo mi pijama. Me acuesto en la cama y me como un par de cosas que había en la habitación. Enciendo la tele y están pasando Camp Rock 2 y me quedo viéndola, me lloro la vida… nono, la peli no es tan así, solo que estoy muy sensible…

Danny POV:
Don’t know what to do. I stay for a while outside and then come back. Georgia look at me
Georgia: It feels bad if I say I’m sorry? It wasn’t my intention Danny. I like that girl… and you seems to be happy with her. I’m really sorry.
Danny: It’s ok. I need to talk to someone – I start searching and when I see Maru I run to her. She look at me and says
Maru: DANNY, DANNY, DANNY!
Danny: She left me
Maru: …
Danny: What should I do? I’m sorry
Maru: The damage just been done
Danny: It wasn’t my intention
Maru: Maybe is not your intention, but what about her?
Danny: She says she sorry
Maru: And you trust her?
Danny: What you mean?
Maru: Just ask yourself if you trust her…
Danny: I do… - I think I see the point – I guess
Maru: Don’t know why you’re here while the girl you say you love is in your hotel room crying eating chocolate and probably watching an awful movie…
Danny: Cause she left me… she left me just because I kiss my so called girlfriend
Maru: Sorry… I didn’t know you were such a good actor
Danny: Don’t be mean. I say I’m sorry.
Maru: Is just… you don’t understand. This is not JUST ABOUT THE KISS… is about hiding everytime and can’t be with you as she wants. Is about Fletch, is about you… it’s always about you. She’s giving everything and you… you’re not giving anything! – and there’s when I understand.
Danny: Oh…
Maru: You can’t see it but… you’re everything to her. I guess this is why she don’t wanna tell you she loves you, is like you know it and you don’t take care of things that really matters. I mean you’re for her anytime she ask you to be… but if she don’t ask you, I mean you don’t came up with little things just to surprise her or make her feel better. You just do for her what she ask for and she do for you lots of things. She always says yes, she always try to make you feel better, you mean the world to her. I mean, you’re the rockstar and the one who wrote songs for you is her. You know what I mean?
Danny: Yeah… I guess – I look at her and forced a smile. Walk and Tom come to me
Tom: What happened? Giovanna told me you fucked up
Danny: Yeah… I did. Like always!
Tom: But…
Danny: Georgia kissed me… and *____* saw her!
Tom: NO WAY
Danny: Yeah…
Tom: And where is she?
Danny: She left me…
Tom: She dump you?
Danny: …
Tom: Why you didn’t go after her?
Danny: I don’t know
Tom: You don’t love her?
Danny: WHAT? – Why did he say that? I stay at the bar and drink and drink and drink as much as I can…

Your POV:
Cuando la peli termina me estoy quedando dormida y Danny llega. Me siento en la cama. El tiene la túnica sucia. Está sonriendo. Me mira. Deja de sonreír.
Danny: You… - uy. Está en pedo… - bitch!

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario