Capítulo 34 - WE GOT NO WORRIES IN THE WORLD
Dougie POV:
We finally get back to London. We have to celebrate. Me and my girl are about to have sex. We’re together for more than a week… We didn’t pacted it but we know is going to happen tonight! We didn’t do it yet so is time. We’re about to get serious… at least that’s my plan for tonight. I made up an amazing dinner on a hotel room and a romantic night together just the two of us. I call her and she’s ready. At the Sheraton at 7 pm.
She calls me like 20 times. She’s so excited. She’s amazing. I can’t believe I found this girl. I got her a song… an old song but I know is one of her favorites... I wait. I’m here since very early trying to make everything perfect.
When she arrives. She looks beautiful. I look at her and can’t believe she’s mine. I hug her and so she does. I kiss her cheack and take her by the hand
Dougie: How was your day?
Maru: GOOD… I guess
Dougie: GREAT! – I says and we walk in the room. We eat lobster and we have spme fun. She’s amazing I know I say it all the time but… I think I’m in love with her and I’m not afraid of say it.
Dougie: So… yeah. That’s what I do
Maru: Oh… ok -. We keep talking and we hold each others hands. The way she look at me is… just great. I can’t believe it. I feel the luckiest man in the world.
Dougie: You might think I’m a pervert cause I think you know why I brought you here
Maru: Hahaha – she smiles while she approach to me.
Dougie: But… before something happen I want to sing you a song…
Maru: Hahaha Ok…
I take my guitar and sit on the floor. She sit next to me and even I know I’m not the best singer ever… I start
Dougie: We ran past strawberry fields and smelt the summertime – she covered her mouth with both hands - when it gets dark I'll hold your body close to mine, and then we'll find some wood and hell we'll build a fire, and then we'll find some rope and make a swinging tyre… - I can see her. She’s crying. I stop and say
Dougie: Are you alright?
Maru: I’m sorry. This is too much for me – I approach to her and hug her. She hug me back and I start to kiss her. We walk to the bed and I take my jacket off. She smile at me and everything was perfect…
Your POV
Enciendo mi compu y Cami está boludeando en el sillón. La miro y se me ocurre algo
Vos: Quedate así – le digo y ella me mira. Corro hasta mi cuarto y armo mi cámara. La llevo y le saco una foto. Ella comienza a gritar
Cami: No… no me saques
Vos: Ajajaja porqué no?
Cami: Porque no me gusta que me saquen fotos sola
Vos: Dale… sos re linda
Cami: No me gusta…
Vos: Bueno… conmigo!
Cami: Bueno… está bien -. Comenzamos a sacarnos fotos y nos reímos mucho.
Vos: Y si hacemos el video diario?
Cami: Sin Maru?
Vos: Si… contamos que ella salió con Dougie… que se la va a empomar?
Cami: Ajajajajaja seeeee
Vos: Si?
Cami: No!
Vos: Seeeee
Cami: Ok… dale – enicendo la cámara en modo video y comenzamos
Vos: Hello hello
Cami: Hi!
Vos: She’s our friend Camila, you may remember her from such videos as… Louis do you have facebook or
Cami: That’s the only video I made with you
Vos: Oh… ok
Cami: So we’re here cause Maru is on a date
Vos: On a date with one of the cutest guys you’ve ever met
Cami: Cha chan cha cham
Vos: We won’t say the name but I will say: CAN I GET A HALELLULLA?
Cami: Hallelluuuuuuuulla! – voludeamos un rato más con el video y mientras lo estamos subiendo, suena mi celular
Vos: Hello?
Harry: Are you bussy?
Vos: Haha no…
Harry: I’m here with Louis and I know you must be with your friend Camila…
Vos: What are you thinking?
Harry: Go to the movies…
Vos: Ok… pick us up in an hour
Harry: Sweet… can’t wait to kiss you
Vos: Haha shut up! -. Corto y Cami se queda mirándome
Cami: Vení a buscarnos?
Vos: Cambiate… Luois don’t have Facebook but has a ticket to the movies
Cami: AAAAAAAAAAH – Comienza a gritar y saltar como loca. Me da un abrazo y nos cambiamos de ropa.
Cami: Por fin boluda…
Vos: Al fin… te lo vas a chapar
Cami: Mira que es lento el gil eh
Vos: Yo creo que está bien. Que no saba que te lo chapes delante de todos…
Cami: Claro… el cine RE DA!
Las dos con jeans chupines oscuros, tacos y una remerita larga. Camperas de cuero haciendo juego con los tacos y un poco de make up tranqui. Nos quedamos sentadas en el sillón y Cami dijo que llevemos la cámara. De repente me llega un mensaje de Harry y salimos afuera.
Harry: Hi girls!
Vos: Hi – Harry se me acerca y me rodea tiernamente por la cintura. Me abraza apoyando su cabeza en mi hombro y me da un beso en el cuello mientras me sonríe.
Louis: Hi. Hi! – Louis se acerca a nosotros y le da un abrazo a Cami. Los cuatro subimos al auto de los chicos y maneja Louis hasta el cine. Mientras, hablamos. Cami en el asiento del acompañante y Harry y yo atrás…
Cami: We were having some fun… taking pictures but I guess this will be more fun
Harry: Well that depend of the photos cause…
Vos: SHHHH – Le digo a Harry y le golpeo el hombre
Cami: Just photos…
Vos: I got the camera here
Harry: Let me see there’s dirty pictures in here?
Vos: Ahahahaha
Cami: NO!
Luois: I love to take pictures
Harry: Me too
Vos: Me too
Cami: Haha me too
Los cuatro nos reímos y noto a Cami un poco más cerca de Louis en el auto. Harry me mete mano a lo loco, pero trato de ponerlo en su lugar… es que me gusta tanto jaja. Apoya su mano en mi pierna, me abraza, acaricia mi pierna se acerca para darme un beso cada vez que me distraigo. Lo veo a Louis relojearnos cada tanto por el espejo retrovisor. Ellos no hablan mucho pero noto que Cami está bien ahí. No nerviosa ni incómoda. De repente el auto se detiene y prácticamente me tiro del auto. Cuando bajamos me suena el celular. DIOS. Es Danny. Lo atiendo? Miro a Cami que me mira un poco confundida
Vos: Is Danny - (porqué le hablaba en inglés? jaja)
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario