martes, 17 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 2
ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW

Maru look at me while I’m gone
Maru: What happened? – she says and I don’t know what to do or what to say. I look at her and she’s looking at me like waiting for me to say something
Danny: …
Maru: It’s ok if you don’t wanna tell me but
Danny: You know what happened?
Maru: No…
Danny: What your friend wanted… not to be pregnant!
Maru: Wait… you broke up?
Danny: Sort of…
Maru: Wait. Why?
Danny: She don’t love me and she don’t wana spend the rest of her life with me – she look at me
Maru: Wait. Why you’re saying that?
Danny: Cause she don’t want a child from me
Maru: …
Danny: And she didn’t say she loves me
Maru: Maybe she’s afraid of telling you
Danny: Why?
Maru: Because of your reputation maybe?
Danny: But I told him that I feel the same today
Maru: Well… girls are complicated Danny. And *____* is 20 years old. Is not thinking about her future…
Danny: …
Maru: She just think about the present and how nice is being with her right now… she just wanna live here for the rest of her life, doing what she likes with you by her side, but I don’t think that be a mother would be on her plans. Never was… is not because of you
Danny: People don’t stay the same forever
Maru: No… if you stay with her, you can change her mind
Danny: I don’t wanna do it… She already pick I guess. She will stay with her career and I’ll stay with…
Maru: Yours… - I look at her - You choose your career over her too
Danny: What?
Maru: When you prefer keep hiding from the press because of Fletch
Danny: But she said…
Maru: Tell me what girl would like to hide her rock star boyfriend?
Danny: I don’t like to talk to you
Maru: Why?
Danny: You’re always right! – Maru hug me and I go anyway but this time with another point of view.

Your POV:
Escucho a Danny que se queda hablando un rato con Maru, mientras Cami se queda conmigo consolándome adentro del baño
Cami: Quizas no se lo tendrías que haber dicho tan así
Vos: Me salió así… que se yo…
Cami: Si, obvio, pero… que se yo. Es que aveces hablas sin pensar y
Vos: Aveces?
Cami: Vas a ver que se van a arreglar
Vos: No creo… me porte como el ogete boluda. Debería haberle dicho que lo amo. Porque lo amo
Cami: Sisi, ya lo sé, pero… no sé porque no se lo dijiste
Vos: Porque estaba enojada. No quiero tener un hijo. Ni ahora ni nunca… que se yo? No nací para ser mama
Cami: Bueno, pero vas a prendiendo
Vos: NO QUIERO APRENDER
Cami: Porque no hablan?
Vos: Porque no tomamos las cervezas y nos dejamos de joder? – Maru se acerca
Maru: DALE!!! -. Cami nos cuenta todo lo que pasó con Louis e incluso que creyó que había tenido fiesta también con Harry.
Cami: Osea… me despierto, me duele el culo y de repente Harry se acerca a nosotros en calzones y yo fue como… OK… TAN EN PEDO ESTABA?
Maru: Ajajajaja
Vos: Sos lo más…
Cami: Igual, respeto. Se que Harry es tuyo
Vos: Ajaja cállate
Maru: Y más ahora que esta sola
Vos: FORRAS…
Los días pasan, en estos 2 días, papá no para de venir a casa y hablarme mal de Danny. Es un bajón. Vamos a comer juntos todos los días, y se da cuenta que no como
Tu papá: Te das cuenta? Te lo dije
Vos: Papá… cuantas veces querés que te diga que la culpa de todo esto la tengo yo?
Tu papa: …
Vos: El me dijo que me amaba y yo NO LE CONTESTÉ! El quería sentar cabeza y no le di bola
Tu papá: Porque no lo amas tanto como crees
Vos: Porque tengo miedo…
Papa me mira
Vos: Porque a lo único que vos y mamá me acostumbraron es a decir ADIOS. Porque la única relación que conozco fue la de ustedes… porque creo que el amor no dura… - papá me toma la mano
Tu Papa: Mi amor… - me sonrie – No porque una relación falle… significa que todas lo hagan
Vos: Es cierto, pero
Tu papá: No voy a negar que ese chico NO ME GUSTA para vos… lo conozco… demasiado
Vos: Pa… Danny cambió.
Tu papá: Eso espero… -.
No se nada de Danny. Esta bien que hace solo una semana pasó esto… Seguimos laburando. Dougie y Maru todo va viento en popa y eso me tiene aún peor… no quiero ni salir de casa. Es horrible todo. Papá no para de molestarme y comienza con la mierda de volver a Argentina
Tu papa: Porque no volvemos? No te veo bien. Que te vea un médico
Vos: Me estas jodiendo pa? No quiero volver.
Tu papá: Quizas te haga mejor… no estar cerca de él
Vos: Pero… Tengo un trabajo aca. La única que me hace bien es Maru. Si me voy va a ser peor! -.
Danny me llama y hasta ahora no le contesto. Se que fui yo la que estuve mal, no sé que decirle. Perdón no le voy a pedir… sigo pensando igual, solo que no estaría bien que lo siga repitiendo… si, lo amo… y si no se lo dije, no es porque no lo sienta…

Danny POV:
I really miss her. I’m not gonna lie. Days drag on. She’s the missing part of me. I stop calling her. Seems like she don’t want anything from me anymore. I call Cami and Maru just to know she’s ok. Girls don’t say too much I guess she don’t wanna know anything about me and it’s fine. I mean… she don’t love me. Maybe I should forget her. I don’t have news of her. Don’t know what should I do and everything is going wrong. Guys try to cheer me up, but nothing makes me feel better. We go to eat, we go some bars and we try to have fun but I JUST CAN’T. Don’t know… I feel like I’m not me anymore. I’m trying to deal with it until May 4 when I realize that 1 moth ago we officially stay together. I remember how she told me to do something special that night Dougie and Maru had their anniversary… Don’t know if I should do or not something but I go to her house anyway. Buy some flowers and drive...
I get to the door and hesitate but knock anyway and she opens. Look at me. She’s surprised. Smile suddenly. Is like she can’t forget me neither. I can see it in her eyes.
Vos: what are you doing here?
Danny: Today… - she don’t let me finish and says
Vos: I know…
Danny: I get you flowers! – I say and give it to her. She smile at the ground. Look at me and seem like she’s trying to say something and her father come to me.
Tu papa: Daniel?
Danny: Oh… Mrs *____* - she look at me like saying SORRY. And I say – HAPPY ANIVERSARY!
Vos: Happy Aniversary to you too! -. She smile at me and I left her.

Your POV:
Miro a Danny irse. Sonrío por mis flores. Cierro la puerta y enojada digo
Vos: Que te pasa?
Tu papa: Nos vamos. Mañana nos vamos
Vos: Que? Estas loco?
Tu papa: No. No estoy loco. No quiero que te arruines la vida

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario