viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

They Tell me That Only The Stronh Survive


Capítulo 12 - RADIO STATION WILL EXPLODE - 

Harry: I agree with Dougie
Dougie: Of course honey – Dougie hugs Harry and I start to laugh. I go out of the car and I can see Danny. Dougie and Harry go out of the car too and we get into the house. Georgia is there, sitting in the couch with her laptop
Georgia: Where have you been all day?
Danny: It matters?
Georgia: I was worry!
Danny: I’ve got my phone… if you were really worry as you said you could call me…
Georgia looks at him and says
Georgia: What is your problem Danny Jones? All this because of that fucking article? I will love to marry you. Is that so bad?
danny: Is just… I don’t wanna feel the preasure and… with that tweet, everybody was saying to me MARRY HER, MARRY HER… I hate that. I don’t wanna marry. Ok? I wanna be free to do all I want. Don’t wanna be tie to a person for the rest of my life. We’re happy together, you, women with all the shit of marriage… and beside, you can’t stand me a complete week cause you’re always out and wanna marry me? I’M DONE, OK? I can’t stand another fight Georgia… I just can’t
Georgia: You’re dumping me? You’re dumping me… in front of all you friends – THIS IS SO AKWARD, me, Dougie and Harry don’t know what to do or say. Is so strange… Georgia look at Danny and throw at him a little porcelain cup that was close to her. Danny freaks out and start to scream.
Tom: Woah Woah. Wait. Danny. Easy man. Easy… Georgia… I think the best is you to go
Georgia: Of course I’ll go – she looks at me and then she look at Danny – For good Danny Jones
Danny: Fine…
Georgia; Fine
Dougie: Fine – everybody look at Dougie and he smiles. Georgia pack and she leave the house. We just can’t believe what’s happening…
Tom: Are you ok mate?
Danny: I don’t know… this is too fast
Harry: Maybe was the best
Danny: I mean I wasn’t feeling the same for her for so long but the routine wasn’t killing me. Is just that I don’t feel the same and I can feel she’s not the same with me
Dougie: Maybe you should talk again…
Danny: Definitelly
Tom: We can leave you alone if you want
Danny: You’re kidding mate? Stay… let’s order some pizza and drink some cold coronas
Dougie: That girl was pretty hot
Harry: Yeah, but she’s Danny’s property right now, maybe she has a friend for you. I hope she don’t…
Dougie: Don’t get jealous… you know I love you
Danny: Stop please!
We eat some pizzas and drink some beers. The night is good but late everyone goes to their houses except me
Tom: Mate… I’m serious. Are you ok?
Danny: Yes… I guess. I thought that when we broke up I’d be destroy, but… look at me. I’m in pieces… but quite good
Tom: Man… how long you were together?
Danny: 2 years…
Tom: It’s a lot
Danny: Yeah… but it wasn’t the same since… I don’t know last tour…
Tom: Hope you don’t start all over again with all the fans thing and center in find someone right for you… you’re 26 years old… mature enough to get a nice girl for the rest of your life
Danny: I think I’ll have some fun and then find some nice girl… you know, maybe a photographer?
I didn’t catch that one. But he smile so I just smile too.

Your POV:
Estaba acostada en mi cama, cuando me llega un mensaje
“Last Night was awesome. I want to see you again”
“You disappear… I thought I don’t like you…”
“Had a problem but… hope to make it up to you. What about a dinner? tomorrow”
“It’ll be awesome. 7.00 pm?”
“Text me your address. I’ll be there.”
Después de sonreir un rato más como estúpida, Maru se me acerca.
Maru: Perdón que anduve todo el día tirada… no me siento muy bien
Vos: Está bien… no seas tonta
Maru: Como estuvo la fiesta?
Vos: Increíble. Sarah esta muy contenta.
Maru: Buenísimo
Vos: Si…
Maru: Cuanto te pagó?
Vos: No… todavía nada
Maru: Que raro que no te llamó
Vos: Mierda…
Maru: Que?
Vos: No se donde karajo dejé el celular…
Maru: Ahí te llamo así lo encontras – la realidad, era que NI SABIA donde lo había dejado… ni como sonaba. De repente escucho un TRRRRRRRRRRRIN. Esta cerca del baño. Etro y lo veo, sobre el botiquín. Tiene muchas llamadas perdidas y un mensaje de Sarah
Vos: Uy… tengo mensaje de Sarah
Maru: Leelo…
“The party was perfect. Can’t believe, you leave me breathless. Guys really like it. Danny Jones says was best party ever but I guess you like him… anyway come my office as soon as you can to get your check I guess 2.500 pounds is enough toodles”
Maru: 2500 libras?
Vos: Por un día de laburo
Maru: AAAAAAAAAH. Sos lo mas
Vos: Callate… soy lo más, pero sabés porqué?
Maru: Porque?
Vos: Anoche me trajo hasta aca Danny Jones
Maru: Sos una puta
Vos: Ajajaja… naaah. Ni siquiera le di un beso
Maru: Te haces la difícil
Vos: cállate…

Después de un rato más de boludeo se van a dormir. Al otro día, Bethany te llama por teléfono y te pide para una sesión de fotos. Acepta la de McFly, pero te pide que vos la coordines para también realizar una sesión de fotos y además una con los Jonas Brothers que van a estar en Londres para grabar una canción con los 1Direction. Se lo contás a Maru y no lo puede creer. Esa mañana, están las dos en el estudio junto a Bethany y llegan los Jonas. No lo podés creer. Ellos si te gustan. Joe es tan y Kevin tan y Nick… no lo podés creer. Ellos se acercan y les estrechan la mano. Vos les das un beso en la mejilla y ellos te sonrien.
Vos: Wow guys… what are you doing here?
Kev: I though we have a photoshoot
Vos: Hahaha I ment London…
Joe: We’re about to record a song with One Direction
Nick: Joe
Joe: Sorry…
Vos: That will be awesome… radio stations will explode
Joe: Thanx…
Vos: So… we’re here just to take the photos…
Joe: Ok…
Vos: I must say… I’M A HUGE FAN. Seriously. Can’t wait for you to sing together again – asi medio en secreto le decis a Joe: - You always will be my favorite…

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario