martes, 17 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 3 - TWO MORE LONELY PEOPLE - 

Vos: No. No te hiciste cargo de mi por 17 años… no voy a hacer lo que vos quieras – le digo. Papá me mira y se pone de pie.
Tu papá: Estás perdiendo la cabeza por ese chico. Si yo fuera vos, correría lo más rápido que pudiera de él
Vos: Estás exagerando -. Después de esto se va de mi casa. Ahora me siento mal por el… los días siguen pasando. No sé que hacer. Onda que debería llamarlo yo. Así que comienzo a hacerlo.
Las semanas pasan… papá no se da cuenta, sigue sin darse cuenta de como son las cosas en realidad. Yo cada vez peor. No voy a cantar al bar. No me siento de animos para ir.

Danny POV:
She’s calling me. But I don’t pick up the phone. Maybe she wants to apologize. I keep going to the bar just to see her, but she don’t appear. For 2 Fridays in a row Dougie and I go to The Craft but there’s no sign of her… I know I went to see her with flowers but… I think she should do something to tell me how she feels and even she seems happy to see me… and as her friends don’t talk to me, I tried something better to see how she feels…

Your POV:
Sigo llamando y el sigue sin contestar… una tarde, Gio me llama (es bastante raro) pero nos encontramos y paseamos mientras tomamos un café
Gio: This will sound stupid, but… I’m here because of Danny
Vos: What?
Gio: I would say RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM DANNY JONES… But I know he’s in love with you so… this time don’t let him go!
Vos: …
Gio: Well, he talk to Tom and he regret of everything but don’t know how to tell you. Everytime he calls you, you don’t pick up
Vos: well I’m sick of calling him… cause now I’m the one calling… I know I was wrong. I know I didn’t answer what he wanna listen but I couldn’t. I’m afraid of tell him how much I love him. I trust him, but… I don’t know
Gio: I think you’re perfect for each other, but… You’re to proud
Vos: He told me he love me… but then he go
Gio: Cause you didn’t believe him
Vos: Cause he told me that cause we thought I was pregnant
Gio: No. he told you so cause he feel it
Vos: I feel awful sometimes but… right now I feel trash
Gio: Well… I know that tomorrow is Friday… and you will play at The Craft
Vos: Well since he left me… I didn’t play
Gio: Well, but what if you sing…
Vos: You mean… sing something for him?
Gio: Yeah
Vos: You’re the best – la abrazo y me sonríe. Saca algo de su bolsillo y dice
Gio: As you know, in a couple of weeks is my wedding so…
Vos: No. you kidding me?
Gio: No
Vos: Wow. I would love to go! – la tarjeta es hermosa. Volvemos a abrazarnos y hablamos largo rato de la boda… Gio es lo más! La amo.
Llego a casa por la tarde y ahí están Dougie y Maru muy acaramelados
Dougie: Hi
Vos: Hi
Dougie: You look too skinny
Vos: No I don’t
Maru: Yeah… she’s not eating since she fight with Danny
Vos: That’s not truth…
Dougie: Ok… we’ll get a pizza. I’m sure you like pizza
Vos: Yeah… I do like…
Dougie: GREAT! LET’S ORDER 3
Maru: We don’t eat that much
Dougie: I do…
Vos: You know what?
Dougie: What?
Vos: I need your help
Dougie: Mine?
Vos: Yeah… I wanna learn a song… I wanna sing tomorrow
Maru: You will go tomorrow?
Vos: Yeah
Maru: That’s great
Vos: Yeah… Dougie I’ll sing a song and I’ll play piano, but in the other I need to play guitar and I might need another one
Dougie: You want me to play with you?
Vos: Please… and help me with the chorus!
Dougie: Ok… I will
Vos: Great. Thanx
Maru: What song you will sing?
Vos: I will sing… Get back
Maru: The Demi Lovato song?
Vos: Yeah
Maru: Good… I like that
Vos: Two More Lonely People… and I wrote a song for him a long time ago…
Maru: That about the medication?
Vos: Ahahaha that’s right
Maru: Awww this song is BEAUTIFUL! -. Traigo mis dos guitarras y Dougie me ayuda con Get Back… después de un rato tocamos Two More Lonely People… y mi canción es sorpresa J
Cami llega con Louis.
Cami: Me dijo Maru que mañana tocas. Que bueno que vuelvas
Louis la mira como confundido y Cami le traduce al oído
Louis: That’s amazing… then we can go to party
Vos: Yeah… -.

Dougie POV:
After a few more of rehearseals I leave the house. I get home and Danny’s there
Dougie: Hey. I was about to make plans with Maru for this Friday, but… we’re going to go to The Craft again?
Danny: Hopping to see her playing… don’t know if I’ll keep doing it
Dougie: Is fine anyway, right? Good music…
Danny: You’re right. Yeah. Maybe this is the last time
Dougie: Why you don’t call her… or at least answer her calls?
Danny: Cause I don’t want to
Dougie: Ok… anyway… I saw her today – he look at me
Danny: Really? How is she?
Dougie: Thin…
Danny: Oh…
Dougie: She miss you man. And she wants to get back with you
Danny: Well… maybe this is destiny -. After that deep conversation, we go to sleep. The next night we get to the bar pretty late and when Danny see *____* on stage freaks out. She’s sitting with the guitar and she start with the Miley Cyrus song.
Danny: Damn you knew it
Dougie: What? No… just shup up and listen
He look at me and I walk through the crowd looking for Maru…
Vos: I need to feel your heart beat when you say you love me

Danny POV:
That first line kills me. Is like she actually don’t believe me?
Vos: And I don’t wanna hear it if there’s something that you don’t mean… If I have to leave you now, there will be an empty space… It doesn’t matter anyhow you can take your things and go your own way… - she’s singing to me. I can feel it. With my hands in my pockets. I look at her and can’t help smile
Vos: Then there’s two more lonely people. In the world tonight. Baby you and I, are just two more lonely people. Who gave up the fight. Yeah wrong right. Well you know my heart is acking, you don’t have to brake it. If love don’t change your mind, then there’s two more lonely people… TONIGHT! -. This song kills me. The reason why Dougie brings me here is because of her. It’s true, she’s skinny. But still beautiful. The song is perfect for what we had… and we could still have. I don’t give a shit. I walk throw the crowd and jump on stage and kiss her in the middle of the song. She freaks out but kiss me too and putt her arms around me. People start to scream and says aaaaaaaaaw. I end up the kiss saying
Danny: I NEVER GIVE UP IN FIGHT – She kiss me back and hug me.

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario