Capítulo 29
YEAH. I’M THE KING!
Danny: SSSSHH
Dougie: How it works for you?
Danny: Great but *____* don’t know it. We just do it one time. Ok? Stop to say it. Don’t know why did I tell you.
Dougie: Cause I’m your friend. Give me an advice
Danny: What? Are you kidding me? Come on… You’re the king of the jungle
Then I remember that and smile again… I feel like I’m the king bitches. I’m gonna rock this club
Dougie: Yeah. I’m the King: I’M GONNA ROCK THIS CLUB, GONNA GO ALL NIGHT – Danny starts to dance with me and we have fun like assholes while we sing Dynamite by Taio Cruz and girls walk till they see us. *____* laugh and walk to us dancing and singing and Maru look at me. I walk to her and take her by the hand and start to dance the 4 of us without music playing, just us singing
“ I Throw My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes, Saying Ay-Oh, Gotta Let go. I wanna celebrate and live my life, saying Ay-Oh, Baby Let's Go. Cause we gon rock this club, we gon' go all night, we gon' light it up, like it's dynamite. Cause I told you once, now I told you twice, we gon light it up, like it's dynamite”
After dance for a long time repiting over and over again the same chorus the pizza comes. We start to eat and everything is perfect, we talk a lot and Danny and *____* keeps making out. Don’t know if they’re in love or they just like eachother. Danny says IS LOVE… but he fucks Georgia ONCE and in the way she look at him I can say the same from her… but maybe she’s with somebody else too… After the pizza we decided to go to a disco… wich could be complicated knowing that everytime we go to a disco girls are all over us and we always take one to home… this time we just have to be with our girls and maybe that would be HARD… REALLY HARD.
Your POV:
OK, despues de volver del baño y ver esa escena, la pasamos bastante bien. Yo siempre la pasé bien, pero en esa charla en el baño, Maru me dijo que estaba un poco incómoda y que Dougie era tan estúpido como parecía… después voy a hablar con Danny y le voy a preguntar… la cagada es que no voy a poder irme con Danny por ahí porque me voy a quedar con Maru… por Dougie!
Entramos al boliche… los chicos le dicen DISCO ;) tomamos algo y comenzamos a bailar. Es bastante incómodo como las pibas se les tiran encima PERO A LO LOCO. Más a mi Danny que a Dougie… en un momento, voy a buscar unos tragos y veo a Danny caminar hacia mi con las manos en alto y sonriendo
Vos: What’s going on?
Danny: I can’t stand girls…
Vos: Hey… I was thinking… I called you last Thursday and you didn’t pick up… you guys were rehersing?
Danny: Yeah… I guess… you wanna get out of here?
Vos: I would love to… but I don’t wanna let Maru and Dougie alone… - Danny me señala a Dougie y a Maru que estan practicamente uno encima del otro besandose como locos. Me río y dejamos el bar caminando… caminamos y Danny me dice
Danny: I’ll took you to a beautiful place
Vos: Where?
Danny: You will see…-
Danny POV:
I feel awfull after my conversation with Dougie, like I’m cheating on her… and after she told me I call you last Thursday I feel even worst. Is not like that but I wanna do something to make it up to her. Cause… yeah, we’re not exclusive but I guess she wasn’t with anybody cause I know she feel something for me as much as I feel for her… is weird. I don’t know how it happened but it happened I slept with Georgia and I regret it… Don’t know what elste to do. Don’t know if I have to tell her… or not. Don’t know if she wants to know I don’t know what to say if she finds out… anyway with my plan for todays date she will forget everything…
Your POV:
Noto a Danny algo ido. Por un momento se quedó mirando a la nada y suspiró un par de veces. Me acerco a el y lo miro.
Vos: Are you ok?
Danny me mira como diciendo: COMO LO SABE? Y me sonríe. Apoya su mano en mi cabeza y me dice
Danny: Yeah… I’m fine! - Danny agarra su teléfono y habla con alguien. Me quedo mirándolo. Habla como el código el boludo jaja. Cuelga el teléfono y sonriendo me dice
Danny: Let’s go to my place
Le sonrío y caminamos hasta su casa. No la conocía. Al llegar, entramos y un perro me salta encima. Comienza a lamerme las piernas. Un loco. Danny me deja ahí con el perro y se pone una campera y me da una a mi.
Vos: What are you doing?
Danny: This is going to be the BEST day of your life
Vos: Danny… is 2:00 in the morning…
Danny: Yeah… I know! -. Me hace salir al jardín. Encinede unas luces. Es hermoso. Nos quedamos en su jardín. Mirando las estrellas largo rato. Sin decir nada. Escuchando los grillos cantar. Me mira y me sonríe. Nos miramos. Es como si me entendiera con tan solo una mirada. Me da un beso. Nos quedamos en su casa un rato largo, el me la muestra (a su casa) recorremos con los perros al lado saltándonos encima y el jardín es hermoso. Me enamora.
De repente suena el timbre. Vamos juntos hasta la puerta. Un tipo aparece y Danny entra con el tipo y unas camperas grandes y rojas.
Vos: What the…
Danny: We’re having an amazing adventure!
Vos: Mmmm I trust in you
Danny: Keep trusting…
Vos Ok -. Seguimos al tipo y nos sube a una camioneta… viajamos por la camioneta unos cuantos kilómetros. Me recargo sobre el hombro de Danny y el me rodea con sus manos en un calido abrazo. Nos quedamos dormidos. Despertamos porque el tipo nos despierta
Danny: Here we are Edward! Cool
Me mira y el tal Edward sonríe. Nos mira y vemos que de la nada una avioneta llega. Se me empiezan a volar los pelos… no entiendo nada
Vos: What the fuck is this???
Danny: You will not regret it
Vos: I don’t think so -. Subimos a la avioneta y arriba me da unas zapatillas y me dice
Danny: Take off your skirt… and putt this
Vos: What?
Danny: Come On… I won’t look
Vos: Hahahaah… ok-. Me pongo esa especie de mameluco… jajaja ya se lo que se viene, pero no me lo quiero ni imaginar. Me saco los tacos y me pongo unas zapatillas. El se viste igual que yo. Lo veo sacar una cámara i filmarme todo el rato. Es bastante incómodo, ahora entiendo a todas las personas cuando me cuelgo sacándoles fotos… Se lo ve re lindo. No para de hablarle a la cámara y hablarme a mi. Vemos como la avioneta sube y sube más. Me agarra la mano fuerte
Danny: This is the most spontaneous thing you’ll ever do
Vos: No…
Danny: Yes! -. Me toma la mano y Edward se nos acerca y comienza a hablar, pero estoy tan cagada que no entiendo una chota. Danny asiente con la cabeza y el nos engancha con un gancho, mi ropa y la de Danny. Danny se pone detrás de mi y me dice
Danny: woohooo -. De ahí no recuerdo más nada ok no, jaja el se pone en la puerta de la avioneta, Edward la abre y yo quedo ya afuera, Danny me dice al oído
Danny: Are you ok?
Vos: Yeah!
Danny: Let’s do it! -.
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario