Capítulo 10 - I THROW MY HANDS
UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES -
Danny POV:
That ass – I think… I love her. Ok,
no literally, but is like she can do anything to me or with me. I feel like
something special. I can’t help smile. I like her, I really like her. She’s
sexy and she knows it. A lot of girls came to me all the night. And I can see
her looking at me lots of times, I just smile and she avoids me like she always
do.
Your POV:
Después de ese baile que me mató,
tomo un poco de cerveza y vuelvo a buscar mi IPAD. Me quito un poco el pelo de
la cara. Suspiro. No puedo creerlo. Literalmente NO PUEDO CREERLO. Sonrío. No
puedo evitarlo. Lo veo mirándome y le esquivo la mirada como lo estuve haciendo
varias veces… Miro la hora, ya son las 11.00 hs. Taio no llegó, si, bueno, era
una sorpresa, se suponía que 11.30 iba a tocar Taio Cruz como sorpresa… tomo mi
blackberry
Vos: Taio…
Taio: Sorry girl… don’t know if I
can make it
Vos: Please… do it for the
guys… they love you… is a surprise – después de hablar por un rato largo,
convencí a Taio y prometió llegar a las 12.30…
No podía evitar mirar a Danny.
Bailaba con Dougie y Tom. De repente Maru se me acerca
Maru: Me siento terrible
Vos: Que?
Maru: No vi a Dougie… y creo
que estoy muy en pedo ajajajajaja
No lo puedo creer. La acompaño
al baño y le sostengo el pelo mientras vomita.
Maru: Creo que me voy a casa
Vos: Enserio? No te queres quedar?
Capaz te sentis mejor y podes ver a Dougie. Además viene TAIOO
Maru: Noooooo I THOURGH MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES SAYING EH OH
Vos: Ajajaja siiii
Maru: No… prefiero que no me
vea así
Vos: Bueno… está bien.
Salgo con Maru de la fiesta y
Danny sale atrás mio
Danny: You’re leaving? Don’t get a cab, let me take you
Vos: No… I’m not leaving, she’s drunk
Maru: You don’t have to tell him…
Vos: Sorry… I’m staying. You’re going?
Danny: Maybe
Vos: No, don’t go!
Danny: Why not?
Vos: Is your party! You can’t go…
Danny: If you dance with me again…
Vos: NO!
Danny: There’s must be a reason why you don’t want me to leave…
Danny se rie y consigo un taxi
para Maru, el se queda al lado mío, cierro la puerta del taxi de Maru y vuelvo
a entrar con Danny detrás, por suerte, Tom y Harry lo llaman y se queda con
ellos. No los veo por un rato. Taio llega. Estoy muy emocionada de verlo.
Vos: Wow… you’re amazing
Taio: Ha… thanks girl…
Vos: Ok… come with me… - lo
llevo a una especie de camerino cerca del escenario, donde nadie lo ve. Se
queda un rato ahí, le sirven algo de Sailor Jerry y cuando está listo, Roger lo
presenta.
Danny POV:
So we’re dancing with the guys
after the girl let my dance proposition down again and the music stops. Roger
start to talk and we can see the light of stage turn on, a little of smoke and
I recognize the first chords of the song. Can’t believe it. Is Taio. I smile
and start to scream, so Tom Gio and Dougie. Harry approach to us with Izzy and
everybody dance to the sound of Dinamyte… is amazing. When the song ends, Taio
keeps singing, this time Break Your Heart and I’m looking for the girl… When I
find her…
Danny: Hey
Vos: What?
Danny: This is the best party ever…
I’ll tell Sarah
Vos: You… really?
Danny: Yeah. Nobody ever get Taio…
Vos: I just called him…
Danny: Thanx… is one of my
favorites
Vos: I know!
She smile at me and I’m in heaven. Then
Taio screams and says he will love to sing with us again. She looks at me and
beg me with his hands and I smile
Danny: Ok… we’ll sing but… you have
to be in front row… I wanna see you singing
Vos: Ok…
She walk with me and We, McFly go
up stage and start to sing Shine a Light. Surprisingly our guitars and
instrument are on stage already… I see her and she start to sing as Tom…
Tom: Tell me are you feeling
strong. – I just look at her and smile. She do a little dance while she sings.
Is adorable. When my part comes she sings louder I can hear her.
Danny: Tell me can you hear my
voice… LOUD AND CLEAR above the noise… and even If I had the choise… I WOULD
NOT GIVE UP
When the songs ends we come down
stage and she’s there clapping her hands.
Danny: You liked it?
Vos: You guys are awesome
Danny: Thanx…
She left me there and I stay with
my mates… After a couple of hours Tom and Giovanna gone and Dougie, Harry and I
stay at the party…
Dougie: So… you kiss her?
Danny: What?
Dougie: Sailor Moon
Danny: No… it was Sarah’s
assistance. She´s such a
Dougie: Oh. Oh… Danny Jones was
rejected hahaha
Danny: Shut Up… I won’t give up… -
I’m looking for her. She’s not here anymore… i can’t feel her anymore.
Your POV.
Estaba ya cansada de todo y de
todos. Me alejo lo más que puedo de Danny. Me tiene cansada… Me siento en un
sillón y escucho que alguien me llama. Me levanto furiosa y lo veo a él ahí. No
voy a mentir, quería verlo. Le sonrío al verlo
Zayn: Vas Happenin?
Vos: Oh thanx God you’re here
Zayn: Hey… that’s the kindest welcome I’ve ever had
Vos: GOOD! – lo abrazo y el
hace lo mismo.
Zayn: You’re boring?
Vos: No… i’m getting tired… Danny Jones is all over me and I can’t stand
him anymore…
Zayn: Well… you look so sexy tonight…
Vos: Ahahaha… thanx. Your friends are with you?
Zayn: No… I’m alone
Vos: Let’s dance – vamos a la
pista de baile y comenzamos a bailar, después nos tomamos una foto con el
cartel de los chicos, muy graciosas, haciéndole burla al cartel de Danny,
dándole un beso, etc. Después vamos a tomar algo a la barra… el me ofrece
cerveza… después del papelón del Sailor Jerry y se acerca a besarme. No sé si
hacerlo o no, pero me acerco a él igual de a poco y el apoya suavemente sus
labios en los míos. Un escalofrío me recorre el cuerpo. Siento algo tan lindo
por dentro. Apoya su mano (donde no tiene la copa) en mi espalda y me empuja
más cerca de su cuerpo. Apoyo mi mano en su mejilla y nos separamos de a poco
con los ojos cerrados. Miro a lo lejos sonriendo y está Danny mirándonos. Al
darse cuenta que lo vi, mira hacia otro lado.
Danny POV:
After a few hours I can see her.
She’s kissing a guy. He hold her close to him. THAT’S WHY SHE WASN’T ALL OVER
ME… SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. All I have to do is try to her dump him… he hugs her
and then he leaves.
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario