Capítulo 8 - HE’S DRINKING COLD CORONA -
Danny POV:
So we were all here at Tom’s house.
He says we need to do a meeting to see how we are going to go to the party… i
didn’t pick a costum, Tom did it for me
Tom: I’ll go as Peter Pan
Dougie: I’ll go as a Sailor
Danny: And you Harry?
Harry: I’ll go as Rocky
Danny: Hey. Me too
Tom: No
Danny: Why not?
Tom: Cuz I already pick you a
costum
Danny: Ok… I wanna see it
Tom takes a tuxedo from the nowhere
and I was like WTF?
Danny: I’m going as a waitress?
Dougie: Ahahahah yes please, get me
a Whisky
Danny: Shut up… you should go as
one of Snow White dorfs..
Dougie: You shut up
Tom: Guys… stop. You’re going as
Toxedo Mask… is a character of Sailor Moon
Danny: What ever… hope to get laid
tonight
Harry: Danny!
Danny: What? I’m serious… i’ve been
alone for so long
Tom: What about the girl last week?
Danny: Oh… she was a kinky bitch
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Guys laugh with me and I walk to
the kitchen, drink something and Tom starts to scream again
Tom: Holy cow! We need to get to
the venue as soon as we can we should be there at 7.30 is 7.15 we’re running
out of time
Dougie: easy… we should take our
clothes… what times is the party?
Harry: 8.30
Danny: I have to take a shower
Tom: Later… we have to go right now
We get in Harry’s car and he drives
to the venue… is a huge theather, really nice. When we get out of the car, I
see a pretty girl with an IPAD in her right hand and a Starbucks coffe in the
other. She smiles and when she sees me she freaks out. She drop the coffe and I
walk to her to help her
Danny: Are you ok?
Vos: What are you doing here?
Danny: We’re the hostest…
Vos: I know but… I THOUGHT
Sarah: Easy girl… he’s Danny Jones
Vos: I know…
The guys walk to us and she look me
in the eyes. I hold my look and don’t say anything. She avoids my look and says
Vos: Shall we?
We all enter the room and looks
amazing. She start to talk.
Vos: Well… The theme of this party
is of course MCFLY. We have lots of things referring to your songs and you… - I
can’t stop to looking at her. She is like don’t understanding what I’m doing.
I’m flirting WOMAN! She smile at the ground and keeps talking - we have COLD
CORONA
Tom: Oh man… like the song
She smiles again and try to hide it
Vos: We have sailor Jerry
Dougie: No way! No way! – Dougie
holds a Sailor Jerry bottle and she goes on
Vos: We have the press area, here
the paps will take the photos
Tom: OOOOOOH I LOVE IT. It says
Galaxy Defenders Stay Forever
Harry: Wow… and says STAR GIRL!
Vos: Yeah… we have ultraviolet
lights on the dancefloor
Danny: This is amazing! You did
this?
Vos: Well I designed it, but the
guys did it…
Danny: AMAZING…
Vos: We have a karaoke too and… A huge surprise to you… - she finally look me
in the eyes… she keeps talking but I can’t stop to looking at her, it’s a
little bit akward but I can’t help it, she looks so fine with that white shirt
and the black and short skirt. She looks at me once in a while and smile. She
looks shy. She flip her hair and I fall in love. She start some kind of tour
all over the venue and I walk beside her
Danny: You will be here tonight?
Vos: What? – she seems nervous –
yeah… yeah I will. I’ll be working!
Danny: I bet you can dance… with me
Vos: I bet I won’t dance… with you
Dougie: OOOOOOOOOH! She’s…
Danny: Shut up! You won’t dance
with me?
Vos: I don’t think so – she walks
away and Dougie laugh.
Your POV:
Danny estaba coqueteando
conmigo? Me aleje mirándolo. Y el se quedó viéndome y se mordió el labio
inferior mientras se cruzaba de brazos. Harry y Tom eran los más emocionados,
no paraban de decir: WOW o Like the song… haha es muy gracioso. Yo mucho no
puedo hacer o decir… Danny se vuelve a acercar a mi
Danny: So… what’s your name?
Vos: What?
Danny: Are you deaf?
Vos: Are you stupid? Can you see I don’t like you?
Danny: All I can see in your eyes is KISS ME DANNY JONES – Comienzo a
reirme sarcásticamente y le doy la espalda
Danny: You’re seducing me… -
dice gritando
Vos: Shut up -. Me voy riéndome
y el se me queda viendo. Hablo con Sarah por un rato largo y Maru llega con mi
disfraz y ve a los chicos irse.
Vos: TRANQUILA
Maru: Ay… los voy a ver en un rato!
Vos: Si… - Maru mira a Danny y
te mira.
Maru: Viste como te miró?
Vos: Es un boludo…
Maru: Esta re lindo
Vos: Si… ya sé! Pero… que se
cree? Que porque es Danny Jones voy a caer a sus pies? Déjate de joder!
Maru: Es que asi deben ser las
pibas con él… igual, no lo justifico. Es un idiota, osea es super egocentrico
Vos: Si… eso es cierto, pero…
Nos quedamos un rato largo
hablando hasta que se hacen las 8. Maru me da una funda con mi disfraz y me
manda a cambiarme. Entro al baño y no puedo creer. En serio? Sailor Moon? Que
HIJA DE PUTA pienso. Me cambio.
Vos: Se suponía que tenía que
ser algo más serio? Soy la asistente de Sarah
Maru: Me la chupa Sarah
Vos: No jodas… dale. Te
zarpaste
Maru: Ay querida: hay algo que
se llama HUMORRRR
Le sonrío falsamente a Maru y
me maquillo. Ella se queda un rato conmigo hablando y recorriendo el lugar. Mientras
caminamos Sarah me ve
Sarah: Wow… you look stunning!
Maru: Thank you! – Sarah ya
está cambiada
Vos: Thanx… sorry for the
costum
Sarah: You’re beautiful. Is perfect
Vos: Thanx.
Sarah se aleja y Roger llega
Roger: Sorry… I’m late
Me da dos besos en la mejilla y
también a Maru
Maru: OMG You’re Roger Sanchez
Roger: OMG YES I AM
Vos: Ahahahaa so… we have lots of cds here, is the music that the guys
use to hear and all McFly cds of course
Roger: Great I have a huge remix of lots of songs that I made with Danny
Vos: Awesome… let me take you to the booth
Roger: Great – lo acompaño a la
cabina y el comienza a sacar muchos cds de su bolso…
Me quedo en la entrada con una
lista de gente, Maru me da un beso en la mejilla y se aleja de mi… yo tengo que
ayudar al guardaespaldas con la gente que se quiera colar y toda la bola… después
de un rato largo, veo aparecer a los chicos, pero no me acerco porque no se
arma ningún revuelo, me encargo que en la barra haya todo y que la gente se
saque la foto al llegar a la fiesta
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario