martes, 17 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 4 - ARE YOU SURE?-

Vos: I missed you…
Danny: Damn I miss you too baby
Danny: I love you – she smile at me and touch my chest while she says
Vos: I love you too! - i smile at her and jump off stage. Everybody clap and she sings another song. Now with Dougie next to her.
Vos: You are an expert at sorry but I guess I have mine too!
Danny: Hahaaaaa
Vos: I wasn’t expect he give up on me so fast so… here’s another song to tell him I want him back…
Danny: Haha
Vos: Don’t walk away like you always do… this time! Baby you’re the only thing that’s been… ON MY MIND… Ever since you left I’ve been a mess, you don’t answer your phone. I say it once and I leave you alone, BUT I gotta let you know… I WANNA GET BACK, TO THE OLD DAYS, WHEN THE PHONE WOULD RING, AND I KNEW IT WAS YOU! I WANNA TALK BACK AND GET YELLED AT FIGHT FOR NOTHING, LIKE WE USED TO. OH KISS ME, LIKE YOU MEAN IT, LIKE YOU MISS ME. CAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU DO, I WANNA GET BACK. GET BACK… WITH YOU ;)
I smile again and then she says
Vos: Well… this is the last song and I wrote it so… hope you don’t mind!
Everybody cheers and she start with a piano…
Vos: You fled from medication cuz it only causes pain… - that line remind me that time she told me to go to the doctor cause my knee was hurting me - You wont go to the doctor cause keeps calling you insane, you're lost even when you're when you're going the right way… You mean the world to me even though you might be crazy… - she always told me that. I just can’t believe it. She’s so good at it! - And they said we wouldn't make it, but look how far we've come. For so long my heart was breaking, but now we're standing strong. The things you say make me fall harder each day, you're a trainwreck but I wouldn't love you if you changed. And ohh yeah.
I clap my hands as hard as I can. She’s amazing. Dougie look at me and smile. I’m so happy. I love this song.
Vos: I shook your hand and you pulled it right away. You asked me to dance and instead I said, "No way". Inside I was dying to give it a try and you beg me so I stayed. – she smile at this time. She always says no to me but I guess she really wanna say YES - I knew you were different from the way I caved… And they said we wouldn't make it… - she’s dancing while she’s singing. She looks so happy. Their eyes are shinning like everytime we kiss - But look how far we've come. For so long my heart was breaking, but now we're standing strong. The things you say you make me fall harder each day. You're a trainwreck but I wouldn't love you if you changed! Yeah Oh yeah Ohh Ohh yeah. We were so different, but opposites attract. So my hope kept growing and I never looked back. You're one of a kind… And no one can change this heart of mine. Oh. And they said we wouldn't make it. But look how far we've come… For so long my heart was breaking, and now we're standing strong. The things you say you make me fall harder each day. You're a trainwreck but I wouldn't love you if you changed. Ohh Ooohhh Yeah. – she jump of stage and walk to me. Look me in the eyes and with the mic in her right hand tell me in the eyes
Vos: One more thing I thought I'd share with someone special. – she stroke my cheack - I'm falling like I never fell before. It's funny they said we'd never make it and look how far we've come. You're a trainwreck, but with you, I'm in love. – she kiss me on the lips and everybody start to clap. Really hard. People love her. I don’t know what else to do that hug her. She looks so fine.
Danny: You were awesome!
Vos: Haha… thanx
Danny: I love you
Vos: I love you too silly! I missed you so much all this time
Danny: So am I -. I think she’s perfect. The guys approach to us and
Tom: Finally. Congratulations
Gio: I’m so happy for you guys!
Tom: You have an amazing voice *____*
Vos: Awww thanx! It means a lot coming from you… such a great musician
Dougie & Danny: HEY
Vos: Ahahahah -.

Your POV:
Después de un par de días, festejamos nuestro segundo mes juntos. El me regala un ramo de rosas gigantes que me manda por correo y por la noche nos juntamos en casa a cenar…
Vos: Ay Maru. Estoy re emocionada. Hace unos días que no lo veo y es nuestro segundo mes!
Maru: Ay si. que amor!
Vos: Si… nunca creí que lo íbamos a lograr
Maru: Yo si, siempre… -. Maru me ayuda a cocinar y se va de casa bastante temprano a lo de Dougie… esa noche, estoy sentada en el sillón esperando, porque el señor siempre llega tarde… y cuando digo siempre… ES SIEMPRE…
De repente suena el timbre. Camino hasta la puerta y abro. El me levanta en el aire y me dice
Danny: Happy 2 months my love – lo abrazo fuerte y le doy un beso en la boca
Vos: Thank you!
Danny: Wait… I got something for you! – me quedo parada en la puerta del porch y el va hasta el auto. Veo que levanta algo en sus manos y no lo puedo creer. Me llevo las manos a la boca. veo una criatura peluda de cuatro patas que se dirige a mi. No lo puedo creer. No sé porque, comienzo a llorar. Danny se ríe. Y es un perro el que comienza a saltarme encima.
Vos: OMG! – Miro a Danny. Levanto al perro y lo abrazo. Danny se acerca y me da un beso en la boca.
Danny: Hahaaaa you like it?
Vos: Is… this is so cute. Thank you so much!!! I just can’t believe it -. Abrazo al perrito. Abrazo a Danny
Danny: Well… how you wanna call him?
Vos: Mmmm Danny?
Danny: Wha? NO
Vos: Ahahaha mmm I don’t know… Billie
Danny: Cool -. Vamos adentro y comemos. El perro no para de cagar por todos lados y saltarme encima. Onda que sabe que soy la dueña. Ya dos meses juntos… quien lo diría? Es un bulldog francés negro. Cuando terminamos de comer, Danny se pone cariñoso y el perro le gruñe cada vez que se acerca a mi, así que para acostarnos, lo encierra en el baño el guacho…
A la mañana siguiente me despierto y el esta sentado a mi lado mirándome…
Vos: I’m mad
Danny: Why?
Vos: You never sing for me
Danny: I dedicated you a song
Vos: Actually that song was Maru’s favorite you sing for her and said was to me…
Danny: One day I will dedicated you a song! I promise
Vos: I hope so… -. Danny y yo pasamos la noche juntos y los días pasan. El gran día llega, que día? GIOVANNA AND TOM’S WEDDING ♥

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario