martes, 17 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 5 - TOM & GIOVANNA’S WEDDING -

Gio POV:
MAY 21ST IS FINALLY HERE! I just can’t believe it! Just can’t! these days I haven’t been sleeping. My mind was far away from my fiancé.  My mind is like a few months ago in the dress, the rings, the cake, the decoration… everything! MUST BE PERFECT! I walk to the guest room and wake up Carrie.
Gio: Carrie. Come on. We have to be ready in 30 minutes!
Carrie: Ok… -. I down stairs and there are Danny, *____* and Tom
Gio: Good Morning my future husband? – Tom kiss me and *____* says
Vos: OMG you look so gorgeous
Danny: She’s not even wearing make up
Vos: Shut up… she has a pre-weeding glow in her eyes
Gio: AAAAAAAH I’m so happy -. Carrie walks to me and look at Danny
Carrie: God… I think you take too serious the fact of being the best man! What are you doing awake?
Danny: *____* wake me up
Carrie: Where have you been… all this time? – she says to *____* and they introduce them selvs…
I just can’t do or say anything. I’m too excited and too uptight to talk to people…
After a few minutes, Maru, Dougie, Georgia, Izzy, Harry & Rupert arrive. With her suitcases they get into a car and everyone in their own car drive to the palace where we celebrate the wedding!
We get in time. I’m a little bit more relax. I watch from my room everybody having fun and doing things but I CAN’T DO ANYTHING. I’m in my room locked up with my sister Georgina and Carrie. *___* and Maru come to me and talk for a while so with Georgia and Izzy… when the time is already coming I took time to talk with *____* about something quite important and awkward to her…
Vos: Hey… what’s going on?
Gio: Well… you know Georgia is one of my brademaids?
Vos: Yeah
Gio: And Danny’s Tom best man?
Vos: Yes
Gio: Well… they will get to the church together
Vos: Oh…
Gio: And Fletch decided… and Danny told me to told you…
Vos: WHAT?
Gio: They take the picture together so the press think they’re together again so they leave you and Danny alone…
Vos: I’m not gonna make a scene but just because is you wedding… but I’m really mad
Gio: Thanx girl. You are amazing
Vos: OMG. You look so gorgeous! – Giorgina approach to us
Giorgina: Giovanna… 1 hour till the wedding! -. We wait and wait. And the time finally arrives. I walk stairs down and I finally listen to the wedding march. My heart is raising. Can’t believe it. I walk with my father to the aisle.
Mario: I love you my Darling
Gio: I love you too dad – he kiss me on the head and I can see everything is perfect. We start to walk and I can see Tom staring at me smiling. I love him so much. I just can’t believe it!
Ww get at the aisle and my dad kiss me again and I finally touch Tom’s hand. He look at me and smile saying
Tom: You’re gorgeous! -. He kiss me on the cheack and the preacher start to talk…
Preacher: We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.
We all smile. Is so nice all this. I just can’t believe it
Preacher: Thomas Michael Fletcher… repeat after me… do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?
Tom: I Thomas Michael Fletcher take Giovanna Holly-Ann Falcone to be be my wedded wife. I promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as we both shall live
Preacher: Giovanna Holly-Ann Falcone do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?
Gio: I… Giovanna Holly-Ann Falcone take Thomas Michael Fletcher to be my wedded husband I promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as we both shall alive
Preacher: Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
Tom give me the sweetest kiss ever and the PARTY START!

Your POV:
Aw. Sin palabras. Fue increíble. Ellos dijeron sus votos. Llore. Fue hermoso. Ojalá alguna vez me case y tenga este recuerdo para mi! Estoy un poquito preocupada por Billie (mi perrito) está solito en casa… mi amor. Me debe extrañar… Más alla de esto, estoy furiosa. Georgia se pasea del brazo de Danny para los paparazzis. En la fiesta todo es increíble, en la entrada hay dos guardias como los soldados de Star Wars cada uno con un sable luminoso. Hay cupcakes con la cara de Mickey y Minnie y en la torta, los muñequitos son exactamente como Tom y Gio, solo que el de Tom, vestido de Jedi y el de Gio como la princesa Leia… SE ZARPAN! Es todo maravilloso, en medio de la fiesta, Tom le dedica a Gio su tema: ALL ABOUT YOU!
La fiesta termina super tarde. Nos vamos a dormir… es un hotel gigante, cada pareja tiene su cuarto. Estoy quitándome el vestido cuando Danny se aparece por la espalda y me da un beso en el cuello
Vos: STAY AWAY!
Danny: What’s wrong?
Vos: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THE WEDDING IS OVER SO I’M NOT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE
Danny: You’re talking about Georgia?
Vos: WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Danny: Sorry… is just… she was already invited… she’s Gio’s friend
Vos: And? Why you have to be with her?
Danny: Fletch told me…
Vos: Look Danny… I’m happy he take care of your career, but don’t let him take care of your love life
Danny: I’m sorry… it was just today. I promise
Vos: I have to stand her all over you all the time… and you were
Danny: Oh. No. honey, don’t get me wrong. I’m not happy about this. Ok? I’m sorry but I think is the best too… keep it up with her just for the press
Vos: I don’t like  this. Not at all
Danny: I’m sorry! – el me da un beso en la boca, nos cambiamos y nos tiramos a dormir. Es bastante tarde…

Cami POV:
No puedo creer estar aca. La buena onda que pegaron Louis y Tom al fin dio frutos. Yo en la boda de los Fletcher/Falcone befekjrnferi no puedo expresar mi emoción. Hablé con Gio, ay no. Me siento en las nubes. Me siento re fan jaja. La pasamos super. Bailamos un montón. Y tengo a Louis para mi sola… mientras bailamos lento…
Louis: Baby. I know we’re already kinda dating and everybody knows but I would love to tell the world about us.
Lo miro. Simplemente no puedo creerlo. Me toma d ela barbilla y me da el beso más tierno del mundo. Se separa de mi y me da un abrazo
Cami: I would love to baby
Louis: Great so… I was thinking about a note on Elle
Cami: What about Teen Vogue?
Louis: Ok… that’s your magazine?
Cami: Yep
Louis: Ok then.
Cami: I think you’re awesome
Louis: Yes I am baby… I am -. Después de bailar un largo rato, somos los últimos junto a Tom y Gio. Nos quedamos hablando con ellos y comemos un poco más de pastel con café. Algunos de sus familiares siguen por ahí, pero los McGuachos ya están durmiendo…

Your POV:
Los días pasan… Danny y yo somos inseparables, el se pasa días en mi casa, yo en la de él. Cuando voy a su casa llevo a Billie para que se lleve bien con Bruce… El trabajo excelente, sigo escondiéndome de la prensa… cami logró que Louis la nombre su novia oficial en la revi con una nota de tapa divina en la que ellos salen abrazados nono UN AMOR Louis. Ojala el gil de Danny hiciera lo mismo… anyway…
Después de 1 mes y medio, Tom vuelto de su luna de miel, Maru y Dougie ya hace 3 meses… con Danny estamos por cumplir los 3 meses… la premiere de una peli llega y me colma la paciencia… Al fin es el estreno del tan esperado THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN… yo super emocionada, veo cuando le llegan las entradas a Danny, así que el 7 me preparo así re linda y espero a que pase por mi, pero nunca lo hace… tipo 5.00 pm recibo una llamada de él. Me pongo contenta… supongo que se porqué llama
Vos: Hi
Danny: Are you at home?
Vos: Yeah…
Danny: We need to talk
Vos: Oh… ok -. Danny llega a casa y salgo a saludarlo y Billie tambié. Le salta encima y Danny lo alza en brazos. Le doy un beso a Danny y cuando lo veo con Georgia freakeo MAL
Vos: What is she doing here?

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario