Capítulo 18 - MASHED POTATOES -
Maru: Hi
Vos: Hi… how are you guys?
Harry: Can I talk to you?
Vos: Sure… where’s Zayn? – Se alejan de Maru y Niall dejándolos solos. La cara de Maru te lo dice todo: LE DEBES UNA.
Harry: He didn’t come… he’s upset.
Vos: With me?
Harry: No… with me. He says i’m stealing his girfriend
Vos: I’m not his girlfriend
Harry: He will ask you after the tour
Vos: Oh… maybe I won’t say YES…
Harry: Do I like you?
Vos: Yes…
Harry: Really?
Vos: Yes, I mean… it may sound stupid but you’re the reason why I know One Direction I mean… it was because I saw you and I was like Damn who’s that guy?
Harry: Hahahaha seriously?
Vos: Yeah
Harry: Then why you act like you like Zayn?
Vos: Cause he came up to me and was pretty cool, he wasn’t flirting at first I guess and you were like: I’M HARRY STYLES, KISS ME
Harry: Hahaha that’s all it takes to me to get a girl
Vos: Really?
Harry: Yeah…
Vos: Wow…
Harry: The point is… You like me… - Harry se acerca y me besa. Esta vez es lindo porque onda que lo esperaba. Rodeo su cuello con mis brazos y el… por ahora es el beso más rico y mágico que tuve. Sus labios son mmmm ricos jaja. Me encanta. Rodea mi cintura con sus dos manos y me aprieta juntándome más con su cuerpo… Después de hablar un largo rato con Harry, se te ocurre algo. Te colgas la cámara y le decis
Vos: Let’s make a tape
Harry: A sex tape?
Vos: What? No… a video diary…
Harry: Ok
Vos: Ok… you’re ready?
Harry: YEEEEEEEEY
Vos: Ok… here we are with my friend – te da un beso en el cachet – Harry Styles
Harry: Hi everybody
Vos: We’re at a huge party, having some fun, drinking something and dancing
Harry: And talking… and kissing
Vos: Shut Up
Harry: Hahaha. This place is awesome, music is great the weather is fine and there’s a lot of nice girls like your host… and you should come and vote for One Direction
Vos: Vote where?
Harry: I don’t know… you wanna dance?
Vos: Haha Ok! -. Apagas la cámara y bailan por un rato… volves adonde estaban antes, te acercas a Maru que está besando a Niall
Your POV:
WOW. Jaja y pensar que se me hacía la virgen niña… la miro por unos minutos y siento a alguien me toca el brazo diciendo
Wishing that would be you and me…
Me doy vuelta sorprendida, creyendo que puede ser Zayn o Harry, pero la voz no me resulta nada familiary lo veo. Sonriéndome con esa sonrisa imperfecta. Niego con la cabeza y sonrío
Vos: You wish…
Danny: Nonono… you wish
Vos: Shut Up
Danny: Who’s that girl?
Vos: My Best Friend… and Niall Horan
Danny: Haha so you’re both groopies
Vos: SHUT UP – le digo golpeándole el brazo y el se ríe.
Danny: I was kidding you’re not a groopie… if you were a groopie we’re having sex already
Vos: Maybe I’m a groupie but I have a good taste
Danny: Hmmm really?
Vos: yeah
Danny: You’re tasty
Vos: I didn’t say that
Danny: I will love to taste you… I guess I would love the way you taste
Vos: I guess I’m leaving you RIGHT NOW – Me alejo de él bastante y camino hasta Maru
Vos: Wow… that was
Maru: Boluda no dejaba de hablarme: MASHED POTATOES, BABY POTATOES, BAKED POTATOES, ROAST POTATOES, FRENCH FRIES POTATEOS…
Vos: Ahahahaha era su táctica de conquista
Maru: Es un navo
Vos: Ahahaha. No sabés a quien acabo de ver?
Maru: A Sarah?
Vos: NO… A DANNY
Maru: Si?
Vos: Si… sigo creyendo que me trajiste aca – Maru no me deja terminar la frase y se va prácticamente corriendo y dice
Maru: Me tengo que ir -. Me quedo sola en medio de la fiesta. Harry vuelve a mi con con un trago y hablamos un largo rato, donde SORPRESIVAMENTE no te coquetea ni pretende nada conmigo… después de quedarme sola otra vez, veo a lo lejos a Tom. Se me acerca y me saluda
Tom: Hi… so good you’re here
Vos: Really? Maru invite me – Tom me mira raro. Hace esa cara que hace siempre con la boca y la nariz fruncida y me dice
Tom: I saw you talking with Danny
Vos: Yeah… he’s such an ass
Tom: You like him?
Vos: What? I don’t know… I’m seeing somebody right now… I don’t want a band fight
Tom: Why? Who’s your boy?
Vos: Zayn Malik…
Tom: Ok… but there’s nothing serious, right? Cause he’s not here and you came along
Vos: I came along cause Maru invite me
Tom: Well – se esta poniendo rara la charla, porque sigue diciendo QUE BUENO QUE VINISTE, QUE VINE SOLA, SIN ZAYN… No lo entiendo de repente Sarah se acerca y Tom se aleja tomando un sorbo de su trago.
Sarah: What are you doing here?
Vos: My friend invite me…
Sarah: Come here… I wanna introduce you some friends…
Vos: Oh… ok -. Sarah me lleva adonde hay unos viejitos y me presenta.
Alan: So good you could see this party. The decoration wasn’t so good as yours but I guess is pretty nice
Vos: Yeah… what decoration?
Alan: Well is a theme party about McFly again and yours was the best ever… I guess Sarah give you the 1.500 pounds bonus
Vos: Oh yeah… she did
De repente, Maru se acerca y me toma del brazo
Vos: Que haces? – dirigiéndome a Maru – SORRY – dirigiéndome a Alan
Miro a Maru de nuevo: Que querés?
Maru: Estan los McFly
Vos: Ya sé… sorpresivamente es una fiesta de ellos…
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario