viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

They Tell me That Only The Strong Survive


Capítulo 9 - ROLLING IN THE DEEP - 

Danny POV:
When we enter the room there’s a lot of people.
Danny: Wow… we’re popular
Tom: Haha…
I look all over
Tom: What?
Danny: Do you remember Sarah’s assistance?
Tom: Yeah… stop. She’s working… the only reason why you’re over her is because she didn’t like you
Danny: That’s so not true
Tom: We know you Danny
Danny: Is so obviously she’s playing hard… come on… I’m Danny Jones! She can’t resist to me
Tom: Shut up
Tom walks through the crowd and my mascaraed is falling. I take it off and see my mate Roger in the booth. I go with him and is really fun. I have to get back to the party so I say goodbye to Roger and then I see Dougie walking to me
Dougie: Hey there’s your partner – says and point at a girl dressed as Serena the girl from Sailor Moon
Danny: Wow… I like her
Dougie: Go get her tiger! Rawr
Danny: Hahaha – I walk slowly and she turns and sees me. Is the girl of this afternoon. She look at me and says
Vos: Oh no… you again?
Danny: You’re my partner
Vos: What? Hell no
Danny: I’m tuxedo mask…
Vos: So?
Danny: I’m your lover
Vos: Ok… I’m working – I can see Sarah coming so I try to walk away but Sarah sees me
Sarah: What’s going on here?
Danny: I wanna dance with her
Vos: Can you tell this guy I’m working?
Sarah: Yeah… but you can dance
Vos: No. I can’t!
Sarah takes the IPAD away to the girl and I take her by the hand and we walk through the crowd
Vos: So what you didn’t understand about I WON’T DANCE WITH YOU?
Danny: What are we doing now?
She looks at me
Danny: Oh… Come on. Is just one dance
Vos: I was afraid ok?
Danny: Of me?
Vos: No… I thought we couldn’t fit here, you know… me… you… YOUR EGO
Danny: Ha ha – I laugh sarcastically and she says
Vos: I don’t wanna dance with you. What is it? Because you’re a rockstar you should get what you want?
Danny: I just wanna dance – I’m getting tired of the drama…
Vos: OK… find another girl – wow she’s so fucking hot. I nodding my head and she loose in the crowd. Ok… ok… she’s totally mad but I like her.

Maru se te acerca.
Maru: Vos estas loca? Que acabas de hacer?
Vos: No quiero bailar con el
Maru: Porque? Re que te encanta?
Vos: Si, pero… no lo viste? Se cree que porque es Danny Jones va a obtener lo que quiere… además me intimida
Maru: tenés razón. Es un estúpido, y un creído, pero te encanta… y como no te va a intimidar con esa mirada?
Vos: Siempre obtiene lo que quiere?
Maru ve a Danny venir
Maru: Esta no va a ser la excepción – se aleja de ustedes sonriendo. La miras como diciendo. TE ODIOOO
Danny te toma de la mano y lo miras.
Vos: What are you doing?
Danny te acerca más a él y comienza a caminar hasta la pista de baile… escuchas que suena una versión remix INCREIBLE de Rolling In The Deep. Nooo amas esa canción. Suspiras. No podés no bailarla. Lo miras y decis
Vos: Just to let you know… is one of my favourite songs that’s why I’ll dance
Danny: Perfect – con una sonrisa enorme en la cara entran un poco más a la pista  y comenzás a bailar. Te levantas el pelo con ambas manos. El apoya sus manos en tu cadera. Lo miras a los ojos y le sonreís. Es increíble lo que trasmite a travez de esos ojos… cantas, no podés evitarlo
Vos: We couldn’t had it aaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep you have my heart insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide your haaaaaaaand
Danny: You’re a really good singer
Vos: Shut up – le decis y el se echa una carcajada
Danny: And… a really good dancer
Vos: You liar…
Danny: Ahahha. Why do you hate me?
Vos: I don’t hate you I just… can’t stand you. You’re too… - te interrumpe
Danny: Cute?
Vos: Dumb and arrogant – le decis y corres sus manos que estaban bajando un poco…
Danny: Yeah… maybe
Vos: You’re a freak but… you’re a good dancer you know? – te toma de la mano y te hace dar una vuelta - After all those videos I thought you’re a terrible dancer
Danny: You’re a fan– sonreís y el también, esa media sonrisa del costado. Miras al suelo. El te dice
Danny: Oh my god… you’re smiling. I can’t believe it…
Vos: Hahahaha you’re an asshole – apoya sus dos manos en tu cintura y la música termina, negas con la cabeza y te alejas de él. El se queda parado en medio de la pista y te grita
Danny: What’s your name?
Vos: You’re Danny Jones… if you really wanna know my name… you’ll figure out a way to know it!

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario