miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 35 - YOU’RE FUCKING HER? - 

Cami: Atende
Vos: Hi?
Danny: How’s my star girl?
Vos: Haha
Danny: I was thinking about going to the movies
Vos: Oh am… I’m already here
Danny: Great. Where
Vos: I’m on a date
Danny: A date?
Vos: Yeah…
Danny: With who?
Vos: My friend likes Louis so I come with another guy to join to the date
Danny: Louis what?
Vos: Louis Lane?
Danny: Is not funny
Vos: Tomlinson… from One Direction
Danny: And you’re with Harry?
Vos: Yeah…
Danny: Oh… come on… I thought we were into something
Vos: We are – comenzamos a caminar por el estacionamiento y Harry me agarra del brazo – is just a movie
Danny: Are you sure?
Vos: Yes I am and to show you… you can come to pick me up after the movie and we can do whatever you want
Harry: What? No… you can’t go if Cami wants to stay… you’re a bad friend
Danny: You know what? Is fine… I trust in you…
Vos: REALLY?
Danny: I shouldn’t?
Vos: I think you understand I’m not your property I’m not even your girlfriend
Danny: OK… Ok, that’s truth but… nothing… nothing. I know what you feel for me and kiss this boy don’t make me think you don’t want me
Vos: REALLY MATURE!
Danny: Thanx… I know!
Vos: Ok… I have to go… I miss you. I was waiting your call
Danny: Bye. Miss you too -. Corto y los chicos me miran
Louis: Shall we? -. Compran las entradas y nachos y pochoclos y gaseosas. Entramos al cine y está bastante vacío… nos sentamos atras de todo. Cami, Louis, Harry y Yo. Comienzan a dar unos avances y nos reimos bastante. La peli comienza y también las manos juguetonas de Harry…
Miro a Cami por detrás de Louis y ella me sonríe. Trato de ignorar a Harry y volteo a mirarlo diciéndole
Vos: STOP! Please… I don’t wanna kiss you
Harry: Oh is just one kiss. I miss your kisses
Vos: No… Harry
Harry: Just a kiss and I stop I PROMISE!
Vos: You promise?
Harry: YES – Dice sonriendo -. Me doy vuelta para darle un beso y veo a Cami re chapándose a Louis. Abro mis ojos grandes y me río por lo que Harry me mira
Harry: What?
Vos: I love your mouth – le digo y de one le como la boca. No voy a mentir. Me encanta Harry… siempre me gustó. Si me estaba haciendo la otra, era simplemente porque no quería hacerlo por mi Danny L me separo lentamente de él y me dice
Harry: I could lay with you for days…
Vos: And years can pass away
Harry: What?
Vos: Is a McFly song
Harry: Oh…
Vos: I like McFly
Harry: Really? Who’s your favorite?
Vos: Danny
Harry: Cool -. La peli pasa y nos vamos los cuatro a comer unas pizzas, pero en medio de eso… miro a Cami
Vos: Hey
Cami: What?
Vos: You’re ok if I leave you here?
Cami: Why?
Vos: I need to see my boy
Cami: Oh… It’s ok. Yeah… go. I’ll be fine
Vos: Tomorrow you have to tell me everything
Cami: Hell Yeah!
Vos: NADA DE TRÍOS EH… eso es lo mio
Cami: Ajajajajaja mientras no esté Liam… no va a haber tríos
Vos: Ajajaja te quiero -. Le doy un beso en la mejilla, me despido de Louis y de Harry y camino hasta el Starbucks mas cercano, pido dos cafes y un par de cosas para comer y me tomo un taxi hasta lo de Danny. Llego y golpeo la puerta, el atiende en calzones. Me mira y sonríe
Vos: I got some muffins and coffee! -. Me abraza y me da un beso en la boca. me hace pasar y me quito la campera
Danny: You can take off all what you want
Vos: Ok
Danny: I know is like… I don’t know 9 p.m but we can have a breakfast on my bed
Vos: No Way – Danny me levanta en sus brazos y me lleva hasta la cama. Me tira bruscamente y trae los cafes. Tomamos y comemos mientras hablamos largo rato
Danny: And why you’re here?
Vos: I told you… I missed you
Danny: I missed you too
Vos: Your eyes are… the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen
Danny: Hahaha your mouth is my kryptonite… and my eyes are yours…
Vos: Maybe you’re right… maybe you’re right
Danny: Maybe? – me sonríe y acerca sus manos a mi vientre – MAYBE?
Vos: Oh… no please! -  comienza a hacerme cosquillas y comienzo a reir como loca. Pataleo y el se sube encima mio. Mi corazón comienza a latir como loco. Danny empieza a besar mi cuello y me causa cosquillas. Me muevo de derecha a izquierda y empieza a pasar la lengua por mi mejilla
Vos: STOP
Danny: Ahahahah You taste so good
Vos: Ahahaha shut up
Danny: Seriously – sin querer lo pateo en la rodilla – Awwww
Vos: WHAT? SORRY!
Danny: It hurts my knee
Vos: Why?
Danny: I felt on tour
Vos: You idiot
Danny: Hahaha
Vos: You went to the doctor?
Dnany: I don’t go to the doctor…
Vos: Why?
Danny: He keeps calling me insane
Vos: Ahahaha cause you are
Danny: And I’m fled for medication
Vos: Hahahaha – el me sonríe y mi teléfono suena, lo agarro
Cami: Best Night ever!
Vos: Ahahaha where are you?
Cami: On a bar… with Louis
Vos: And Harry?
Cami: He’s gone… was asking for you
Vos: Why we’re speaking in English?
Cami: Cause Louis is next to
Vos: So Danny
Cami: Ok… I love you. Bye – corto y Danny me mira
Danny: And Harry? – dice haciéndome burla – Do you like that guy?
Vos: A little
Danny: More than me?
Vos: I don’t know…
Danny: Really?
Vos: No!
Danny: Cool -. Nos damos un par de besitos y es muy tierno que nos quedamos dormidos vestidos sobre el acolchado. En un momento despierto entre sueños y Danny me está acomodando bien en la cama. Le sonrío y me acerco para darle un beso. El me sonríe y me apoya suavemente en la cama, se acuesta al lado mío rápido (hace frío) y se acerca a mi por la espalda y me rodea con sus brazos por la cintura…

Dougie POV:
Next morning we wake up one next to the other. I look at her. I can believe it. I stroke her. Look at her. Smile and she wakes up. We look each other. She hug me and says
Maru: Good morning
Dougie: Good morning
Maru: Last night… was the best night of my life – we kiss and someone knock the door
Dougie: I orderer breakfast
Maru: Awww – she kiss me again and we have breakfast on bed. Laughing and having the time of our lives ♥

Danny POV:
I wake up and she’s not next to me. I wanted to hug her and tell her good morning. I look up and she’s not closer. Jump off the bed and walk to the kitchen and there she is. With my shirt and no pants. I walk to her and surprise her from the back
Danny: Good Morning
Vos: Fuck! – she says and look at me. Smile and putting her arms around my neck says – Good morning!
I left her upp and putt her on the table of the kitchen. She kiss me on the lips for like 5 seconds and grab her legs around me. SEX… that’s what I’m thinking I start to kiss her more and more but then she smile saying
Vos: I don’t know how to make an English breakfast but if you teach me I’ll do my best
Danny: Okay! -. We start to cook as we can she’s a good cooker and we have fun a lot working and doing stupid things. We make a good breakfast and start to eat and I get a call from the guys saying they’re on his way… I heard somebody knock so I go to the door and there’s Georgia.
Danny: What the hell are you doing here?
Georgia: I wanted to see you
Vos: What… - she look at Georgia and look at me
Georgia: Who is she? You’re the whore on turn?
Vos: Ahahaha that was you honey – I laugh cause… that was funny I have to admit it but the reason why Georgia is here is cause we’ve been messing around a few nights…
Georgia: Are you dating this girl?
Vos: Are you fucking her?
Georgia: Oh… ok
Danny: Kinda and Kinda… yes!
Vos: Wow
Danny: Georgia… I think you should leave
Georgia: I will – Georgia looks at *____* - But I’ll be back around here soon darling
Vos: To pick up the last thing you left here honey… don’t get lost! -. She wave with her hand and Georgia leaves.
Vos: You fucking mooron!
Danny: I’m sorry


 Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario