Capítulo 15 - I’m seeing
somebody… -
Vos: Ahahaha
Danny: Ok… I’ll go dress and I’ll
be back in 30 minutes
Tom: No… you’re too late. Come on…
let’s start
Danny: Are you kidding me? I have
an image to keep up
Tom: Yeah… you should get here on
time…
Danny: Sorry
Dougie: You’re always late… we
don’t have time for you to change
Danny: Ok… I’m hot enough to get
girls don’t realize about my outfit
Vos: No, you’re not
Danny: Shut up
Tom: Danny
Danny: She did it on purpose…
Vos: Course not…
Danny: Yes… you did
Vos: Well… maybe – she smile at me
and I smile too cause that’s what she cause on me.
We sit and Dougie is always playing
the bass. He looks at my girl and smiles a lot. I can’t take it anymore… so I
know the girl is not mine…
Danny: Hey
Dougie: What?
Danny: Stop to looking up my girl
Dougie: What? She’s not yours
Danny: Will be
Dougie: Shut up…
Harry aproach to us: What’s
happening?
Danny: Nothing
Harry: Ok… stop fighting… assholes.
She keeps taking photos and photos
and she walk to me and says
Vos: You look very nice in the
pictures
Danny: Can I know your name?
Vos: You didn’t find out my name? What
a bad detective…
Danny: Hahahahaha…. No I’m not
Vos: Can you take your guitar and
join to Tom?
Danny: Ok… I’ll do it
Vos: You look awesome, doesn’t
matter what you wear…
I look at her. Is like she’s trying
to be kind with me… I don’t understand
A girl approach to me
Cami: You kow her?
Danny: Who are you?
Cami: Oh… I’m… my name is Camila…
I’m from make up and hair… we’re kinda working together…
Danny: Oh… nice to meet you. And
yeah… I met her on a party… she’s awesome. I like her
Cami: I think if you said something
like that about me… I would die
Danny: Haha – I walk to Tom and he
says
Tom: She told me not to tell you
Danny: What?
Tom: She’s going to be on the
photoshoot
Danny: What? Why?
Tom: She can’t stand you
I’m angry… I walk to her and say
Danny: You really hate me?
Vos: What?
Danny: Tom told me
Vos: What?
Danny: You told him not to tell me
about the pho…
Vos: Is true… you really think you
could be ugly on a picture? I’ll picture you naked or with anything and you
will be as handsome as I picture in Armani
I smile again
Danny: You’re trying to make me
feel better about you, but… no
Vos: Is not working?
Danny: Yeah… actually it works…
Vos: Ok… I have an outfit to
everyone of you just for a few photos
Danny: REALLY?
Vos: Yeah… cami?
Cami: Yeah?
Vos: Can you give the guys the
clouths?
Cami: Ok
Vos: I’ll go to get the couch…
Danny: Cool
She disappear for a few minutes and
enter the garage with an couch and she take some other great photos…
Vos: You guys were awesome!!
We all smile and hug her… here’s me
again
Danny: Thanx
Vos: So… we have to go.
Danny: You know what? I won’t give
up… you wanna go out with me?
Vos: I’m working…
Danny: What about tonight?
Vos: I already have a date…
Danny: Ok… at least now you’re
sutile…
Vos: Yes I am
Danny: Is some kind a sign you’re
not saying a big NO?
Vos: Mmmm no… I don’t think so
Danny: Ok… - she left with the
other girl and… I feel good anyway
Your POV:
Salimos de la casa con las
cosas y la camioneta ya está ahí. Subimos las cosas y parte hasta las oficinas
de Vogue.
Wow. El seguía bardeandola…
osea, porque me jodía tanto? No estaba tan UP como otras veces igual. Si, me
importa, no voy a negarlo. Ya estábamos en camino, Camila no dice una palabra. Agarro
mi celu y marco el tel de Tom
Vos: Hi. Sorry can you give me
Danny’s number? – escucho algo asi como ruido y una risa.
Tom: Yes – otra risa y a Danny diciendo: Give it to her. Please.
Me río y tom me pasa el número
Vos: Is he ok? I mean… he sounds like… is he ok?
Tom: He broke up with Georgia…
Vos: Really?
Tom: Yes… he’s a little bit down. Why you don’t go out with him?
Vos: What? NO.
Tom: He’s single
Vos: I know… I’m seing somebody
Tom: Well… is nothing official…
Vos: Yeah… but. I don’t wanna go out with him. Maybe someday… later but
he have to work to be with me!
Tom: He’s doing it… trust me. He never make an effort to be with a girl
and now he’s like… obsessed you know?
Vos: Haha… I have to go. Bye Tom
Camila: Porque no me dijiste
que te chapas a Danny?
Vos: Eh? Que?
Camila: Si…
Vos: Estas Loca?? Jajaja Ni ahí
Camila: El te re da!
Vos: Obvio yo también… pero. No
da… al menos por ahora
Camila: Son hermosos boluda… no
lo puedo creer.
Vos: Jaja… son geniales – al
llegar a la oficina, invito a Cami a comer conmigo. Pasamos una tarde super
hablando de los McFly ella me cuenta un montón de cosas de los chicos que me re
interesan y me entero que le encanta One Direction
Vos: Yo… hoy a la noche salgo
con Zayn
Cami: Me estás jodiendo…
Vos: No…
Cami: Ay… boluda. Sos mi idola
Vos: Ajajajaja -. Después de
eso, voy a mi casa y le muestro a Maru todas las fotos que saqué. Se ríe por
las fachas de Danny y me voy a bañar.
Maru POV:
Estoy mirando las fotos. Si, las veo una y otra vez :P son
hermosas. Me encantan. Dougie se parte tanto… *____* se prepara para su cita
con Zayn… su teléfono suena. Lo veo y es un mensaje de Tom. Lo abro
“So we have a party tomorrow night
and Danny’s killing me to tell you: WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US? Will be fun.
Please say yes so I can keep my promise” – sonrío. No puede ser
tan lindo. Si *____* lo lee, es obvio que no va a querer ir. Le contesto
“Ok… I need an extra ticket for a
friend… it’s a girl before you ask”
Tom vuelve a responder
“Danny says he knows where’s your
house… we’ll send the invitations. Thanks and bye”
No lo puedo creer. Ahora, a convencer a esta de ir a la
fiesta. Ahora… estos pibes viven de fiesta!
Borro los mensajes del celu por las dudas y *____* sale de
bañarse. Mientras se seca el pelo me dice
Vos: Que?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario