Capítulo 21 - SPEAK NOW -
Vos: I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion, but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl – I laugh and she smile at me - I sneak in and see your friends, and her snotty little family all dressed in pastels, and she is yelling at her bridesmaids somewhere back inside a room, wearing a gown shaped like a pastry. This is surely not what you thought it would be
Danny: No hahaha
Vos: And I lose myself in a daydream, where I stand and say: Don't say yes, run away now,
I'll meet you when you're out of the church, at the back door. Don't wait, or say a single vow,
You need to hear me out, and they said "Speak Now"
I'll meet you when you're out of the church, at the back door. Don't wait, or say a single vow,
You need to hear me out, and they said "Speak Now"
Fond gestures are exchanged, and the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march and I am hiding in the curtains. It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride to be. – I smile again and she laugh this time. Stop and start again - She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen. – that makes me laugh - But I know you wish it was me, you wish it was me, don't you? Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out of the church, at the back door. Don't wait, or say a single vow, you need to hear me out, and they said "Speak Now". I hear the preacher say "Speak now or forever hold your peace" There's a silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaky hands all eyes on me. Horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you. – My smile fades away. I would love see her doing something like this - I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl – she laugh again - Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out of the church, at the back door. Don't wait, or say a single vow, you need to hear me out, and they said "Speak Now". And you'll say "Let's run away now", I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux, at the back door. Baby, I didn't say my vow, I'm so glad you were around when they said "Speak Now" -. I smile at her and she hug me. When we go out her house there are paparazzis there and some pictures are published.
Then I go and say my marriage is over.
Harry POV:
I woke up for a horrible night. All I dream is about her. I’m a stupid. I feel a stupid. My day is aweful. Louis try to chear me up but he just can’t beside he’s all the time with Cami so we can have privacety… wich is aweful.
Ok I never thought this could happen so fast but they’re together. Ok. Good for her. I guess she says she loves me… and then I read on a tweet that he’s not getting marry. Damn it. I go to her house to find my things and she’s there smiling with my suitcase next to her
Harry: Oh, you pack my stuffs
Vos: Yeah – she says. I don’t say anything about Danny and she says – I wrote you a song and I would love to hear it before you go – OK I THINK THIS ARE THOSE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU WROTE WHEN YOU’RE MAD AT SOMEBODY
Vos: You know… it’s always nice to have a pen and a paper when you’re mad… but it’s better to have it when you’re happy – I don’t understand what she says. She take me by the hand wich is weird and sit me on the couch. She just sit in front of me and start to play looking at me
Vos: I know… That my love for you is real – Ok I didn’t expect this – Is something true that we do, just something natural that I feel. When you walk in the room when you’re near. I feel my heart skip a beat, the whole world disappears… And there's just you and me, falling head over feet, let's take a chance together – I just can’t help smile looking at her and she says - I know, I know, I know, I know we gonna make it, 'cause no one else can make me feel the way that you do, I promise you. And I know, I know, I know, I know we gonna get there. Today, tomorrow, and forever we will stay true, I promise you. – I just can’t help it. I start cry. Is like I never thought this would happen even in my dreams I always see her with Danny. She stops to play and approach to me. She start to cry and says
Vos: I love you, and you’re the one I need -. She smile at me and wash my tears. I smile at her and hug her saying
Harry: I never thought things like this would happen to me. How could you happen to me?
Vos: Ahahaha, how could I lived all this years without you by my side? – She hug me again and kiss me on the lips
A MONTH LATER!
Vos: They say that we're just too young to know, But I'm sure, heart and soul, that I'm never letting you go. When it's right it's right, and this is it 'Cause I'm walking on air every single time that we kiss. You make the angels sing, You give that songbird wings, You make everything better. I know, I know, I know, I know We gonna make it.
Nick: MAKE IT
Vos: 'Cause no one else can make me feel the way that you do, I promise you. And I know, I know, I know, I know we gonna get there. Today, tomorrow, and forever we will stay true, I promise you. I'll never let you down, I'll always hear you out. There is nothing you cannot confide. You listen when I speak, you make my knees go weak and I just want you by my side!!! – un silencio y otra vez la guitarra - I know, I know, I know, I know We gonna make it 'cause no one else can make me feel the way that you do, I promise you. I know, I know, I know, I know we gonna get there woday, tomorrow, forever we will stay true, I promise you. We're gonna make it, I promise you, yeah, yeah, yeah. I promise you. I promise you. I promise you!!!
Con mi Nuevo disco DELUXE EDITION y sus nuevas canciones, al fin toco con THE DOLLS en Wembley. No puedo creerlo pero LLENISIMO. Harry me acompaña en una canción, Tom en otra, osea, es increíble. Los mejores días de mi vida, 2 Wembleys arena llenos.
Mi carrera sigue creciendo. Yo, sigo con Harry, Y ESTAMOS MEJOR QUE NUNCA. Cami con Louis, Danny está soltero y Niall está saliendo con una chica que conoció en una fiesta que se llama Agustina. Harry e Izzy, a ellos se les viene un año movidito… Harry está pensando en proponérsele. Tom y Gio esperan su primer hijo eufihueir.
Espero que mi historia les guste, no fue la más feliz, pero si fue la más verdadera. Así, con altos y bajos somos todos, lados de perras, momentos de buenas personas, todos tenemos arranques malos, el secreto es poder nivelar ambos niveles… a mi y a Camia veces se nos fue de las manos, pero lo bueno es que siempre tuvimos personas al lado para hacernos saber que estábamos haciendo mal y que le estábamos haciendo mal a la gente… aveces no lo vimos y aveces no lo quisimos aceptar, pero a la larga ESA PERRA LLAMADA KARMA nos hizo pagar por cada error y cada perrada que hicimos.
Miro atrás, y pienso. Hubiera hecho lo mismo una y otra vez. De los errores uno aprende, si no me hubiera peleado con Danny, nunca hubiera estado con Harry. Y nunca me hubiera dado cuenta de lo feliz que podía ser si dejaba de aferrarme a mi pasado y comenzaba a mirar adelante.
Danny:
So, this is it. She’s with Harry, Dougie and Maru are the happiest couple I’ve ever seen, they choose me and *___* as their son godfather and godmather… Gio and Tom are waiting for their first child, I’m still single and I’m not looking for anybody. Louis and Cami are so good together… Harry has a huge surprise for Izzy. And I still want her back. I wanna prove her that I worth it, but I see her so happy with him that… I don’t know if I should do it or not. When she’s with him, she glows. I know she feel the same that I felt, I know she will be happier with me, I know he had a lot in common. I know we were ment to be together, and I guess the strongest here was Harry, the one who survive was him, and the one who gets the girl too. I guess she was stronger to, she pass through so many things. She deserves all she got. We’re friends for now… maybe you’ll hear about us soon, maybe you don’t but… let me tell you something, I’ll fight day and night to see her next to me. I’ll fight for her, as much as I can. I promise that next time it won’t be something from me that let her down. I promise that next year, she realize how much I mean to her. Next year, Will be back and we’ll be a family. They tell me that only the strong survive... and next time, THE STRONGER WILL BE ME!
FIN ?
Nada BITCHES... Espero que le shaya gustado y la hayan disfrutadi tanto como yo. LAS AMO y gracias x leer.
XOXO
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario