Capítulo 20 - SOMEONE LIKE YOU -
Vuelven a los minutos. Estoy muerta. Solo quiero descansar un poco y escucho un barullo y a todos acercarse a mi. Uuebrfuhoerer jajaja me rio. Me abrazan todos juntos
Vos: WE WANT TO SEE THE BABY
Cami: OMG THIS IS SO CUTE! – No pueden ver al bebe en ese momento, nos quedamos un rato hablando y se van todos. Es bastante tarde.
Your POV:
Me estoy yendo y Danny nos mira a mi y a Harry y dice
Danny: Guys I’ll take you home
Harry: No, thanx – Danny me mira
Vos: I’ll go to Dougie’s house and bring some things for Maru… If you wanna take me there
Danny: Sure – Harry me mira y niega con la cabeza, saludo a todos con la mano y nos vamos.
Al otro día, es viernes. Hablo con Jack y me deja cantar con los chicos así que aprovecho para presentar la nueva canción y cantar Haunted completa J
Estoy todo el día con Maru en la clínica weufheoier lo que es ese bebe. Deberían verlo. Rubiecito a más no poder. Ojos celestes. Es igual a Dougie. Igual, pobre pibe, ANAKIN le pusieron… Jajaja tipo 7 de la tarde me voy, onda que saben que tengo que cantar, veo desfilar a todos por el cuarto, familia de Dougie, Danny, Gio, Tom, Harry, Izzy, Niall, Liam y Danielle, Louis y Cami… en fin, me voy a bañar a casa y después al bar. Al llegar a The Craft, THE DOLLS ya está ahí, nos cambiamos y hablamos un toque, va a ser onda un acústico. Cuando vemos que se llena de gente, subimos al escenario. Nos re ovacionan. Sonrío.
Danny POV:
As every Friday I’m at The Craft. She’s playing tonight
Vos: Thank you – She looks amazing. Like always. She glows. Her smile, her hair, her eyes. She sat and say
Vos: So, here we are again… I would love to say: THANX TO EVERYBODY who tweet me, wishing me to be better, the people who pray for me, the ones who wait for me when I get here the other day… and thanx for everything, you guys are awesome! – I smile, the people scream and she says
Vos: I’ll sing a song I couldn’t finish the other night – She start to play and sings Haunted, great song by the way. I love how she’s keeping saying she want me instead of Harry… anyway after that she sings a few more that we all know. But for the end she says – As you guys know, in a few weeks I’ll be releasing a deluxe edition of my CD so… this songs will be there. This is my last song tonight… this one calls SOMEONE LIKE YOU… and I hope you like it! –
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH -She smile again and start to sings
Vos: I heard that you're settled down, that you found a girl and you're married now… I heard that your dreams came true, guess she gave you things I didn't give to you. Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light… I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but, I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I hoped you'd see my face, and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over… -Ok, this is too much for me. I can see everybody smile and think about how good the song is and think and think and say my name. - Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you, too. Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead" Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah. – Ok. A huge song but I don’t understand what she’s trying to say, I said that about the Sometimes it lasts in love… I remember. I won’t forget her. I swear it. She was too much for me and still is too much for me - You know how the time flies, only yesterday was the time of our lives. We were born and raised in a summer haze, bound by the surprise of our glory days. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it, I hoped you'd see my face, and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over. Never mind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, too. Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead" Nothing compares, no worries or cares, regrets and mistakes, they're memories made, who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? Nevermind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you too. Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead" Nevermind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you too. Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said "Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead" “Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead” – Everybody cheers and I can’t say anything. I’m speechless. This is seriously too much for me. I need to cry. I get out of there and start to walk.
Your POV:
Se ve que a la gente le gustó. Se me escapa una lágrima. Sonrío y canto Full Circle que es la favorita de todos y después de esto nos despedimos y nos vamos. Vi a Danny entre la gente, después de Someone like you se fue. Saludo a los chicos, veo a Harry por ahí, pero se que esta vez es importante que hable con Danny. Me despido de mi banda y me pongo un tapado. Con los tacos, el tapado y un gorrito, salgo a caminar por las calles frías de Londres en busca de Jones. Seguro debe estar por el parque. Lo veo a lo lejos. Me sonrío y camino un poquito más rápido.
Danny POV:
Walk by the river and think about her. Suddenly a hand touch my shoulder
Vos: I saw you there!
Danny: What are you doing here?
Vos: I’ll never find someone like you but… I already find someone for me! – I don’t know what to say. She look at me and I look at her - And this time I won’t screw it up, I realize I love him. And I could spend the rest of my life with him. – She’s talking and words are bouncing in my mind. I just don’t know what to say or do. I try to smile and say
Danny: Harry?
Vos: Yes! – She says smiling
Danny: He’s a nice guy
Vos: He deal with lots of things for me and… Well I wanna thank you cause I know you helped him. – She kiss me on the cheek and say – He makes my life worldwide – I smile and hug her
Danny: I was hopping you crash into my wedding saying: DON’T GET MARRY
Vos: Ahahahaha I had a dream last night about it and I woke up with your call and Harry was by my side and I realize that’s what I want for the rest of my life, wake up by his side and touch his hair and… well I know this might be awkward
Danny: It’s ok. Anyway I won’t get married
Vos: What? Why not?
Danny: Because I don’t love her
Vos: Well, at least she won’t come after me, she scared me a lot, you know?
Danny: Hahahaha – She smile at me – We can be friends, right?
Vos: YEAH!
Danny: Damn it. I don’t wanna be your friend. I wanna be with you. I realize you’re the love of my life – She hug me. She’s crying
Vos: You will always be the first and one love of my life – she kiss me on the cheek again and say – I wrote a huge song, you know?
Danny: Haha, about?
Vos: Us…
Danny: Oh my god. Really?
Vos: Haha asshole -. We walk a lot for London and she says
Vos: Harry dumped me
Dany: What?
Vos: He says I’m still in love with you
Danny: What an ass
Vos: Yeah… I know. But I have a surprise for him, tomorrow
Danny: Cool
Vos: Yeah… and I hope he likes it and see how much I feel for him
Danny: I hope that too
Vos: Thanx!
We go to her house and she sing that song for me.
Vos: You want a coffe?
Danny: I want the song
Vos: Hahaha ok, but you don’t want a coffee?
Danny: Sure…
She make a coffee for us and the she grab the guitar and sit in front of me
Vos: So, I told you so I hope you like the song. Ok? DON’T LAUGH
Danny: Why should I laugh?
Vos: I don’t know hahaha
Danny: Hahaha… JUST SING
Vos: Ok
Danny: Ok…
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario