Capítulo 27 - THAT GUYS ARE HOT! -
Cami: WHAT? – no lo voy a negar. Se me pasaron miles de millones de imágenes de Nick metiéndome mano en la camioneta y a Louis como loco. No respondo más anda después del WHAT. Me toco la frente con la mano y respiro hondo.
Louis: I hope that hangover is just because of lots of beers
Cami: Of course. – digo sonriendo y haciéndome la desentendida pregunto - What photos?
Louis: There are some photos about you and that Jonas Brother all over the internet
Cami: WHAT? – Me levanto de la cama y sacudo a *____* para que se despierte
Vos: Mmmm
Cami: Boluda. Despertate
Vos: QUE?
Cami: Louis. Trust in me. That was just to get a note and we just drink a few beers. That’s it. Ok?
Louis: I trust in you baby… see you tonight?
Cami: Sure.
Louis: Love you
Cami: Love you too -. Sacudo otra vez a *___* para que se despierte.
Vos: QUEEEEEEE???
Cami: Hay fotos mias en internet con Nick… así que supongo que debe haber tuyas con Joe
Vos: QUE?
Cami: Y si
Vos: Si Danny las ve… me mata
Cami: Llamalo
Vos: Que? No… que tengo cola de paja??? Si no pasó nada…
Cami: Es cierto…
Vos: Porque no vamos a la editorial y empezamos a escribir la nota de los Jonas?
Cami: Dale
Vos: Y citalos para la sesión de fotos
Cami: Perfecto… -.
Al otro día, los chicos vienen y hacen una sesión de fotos PARA EL INFARTO.
La revis esta hecha en unos días, la vamos a lanzar antes para poder tener la primicia. La noche en que los chicos llegan, acompaño a *____* y los esperamos en el aeropuerto… Vemos a Maru parada cerca de nosotras pero NI se nos acerca.
Danny corre hasta donde esta *____*. La abraza y le da un beso
Danny POV:
Danny: I missed you
Vos: So am I
Danny: How’s everything?
Vos: Fine… of course…
Danny: Ok…
Vos: You know? Cami and I make an article about the Jonas Brothers
Danny: WHAT?
Vos: Yeah – we pass by a drugstore and she show me the magazine
Danny: Damn it. That guys are hot
Vos: Ahahaha shut up! – She says hi to all my friends and we go to Tom’s house to eat something… we talk a lot and we tell the girls about the tour. We show them some gifts our fans give us and I have a thong with an elephant mouth
Danny: This is actually for you aaaaaaahahaha
Vos: Shut Up – she hit me and I smile. I don’t get angry because of the photoshoot but then, I see a lot of pictures of her and Joe all over the internet and that don’t like it…
Danny: Why you’re at The Craft?
Vos: Because I play every Friday?
Danny: I mean why is him there…
Vos: He wanted to see me play
Danny: Did you told him you’re with me?
Vos: Yes. Yes I did
Danny: Ok…
Vos: He saw me in a couple of magazines with you. He says you guys are friends
Danny: We are… - my pone ring and it’s Joe- Hey
Joe: Hey man. What’s up?
Danny: Nothing we just get home from tour
Joe: Yeah… I know that’s why I’m calling you…
Danny: Ha
Joe: What don’t we go to eat something?
Danny: I would love to but I don’t see my girl since a lot and I wanna spend at least the whole day with her… maybe tomorrow. What do you say?
Joe: Awesome. See you tomorrow Night
Danny: Cool. See ya -. She look at me
Danny: What? We’re friends!
Vos: Ok… -. We spend the Night together and the next night go to see Joe.
Joe POV:
When he arrives I hug him. He’s a great person. I respect him and we always have a good time together. He talk to me at the Wembley stadium for the very first time and since there we’re mates of partys and life.
Joe: How’s everything mate?
Danny: Great, you know? I’m with this girl
Joe: Yeah. I saw you in a bunch of magazines… wow. You’re settle down
Danny: Hahaha
Joe: I heard her sing… she’s amazing
Danny: Yeah. She is…
Joe: I won’t mess around…
Danny: …
Joe: I was thinking about take her… on tour… with us you know as the new Demi Lovato
Danny: No
Joe: NO?
Danny: No, she’s going on tour with us
Joe: Oh… cool then… maybe… We can invite her… right?
Danny: Sure…
Joe: Let’s talk about our lives… what is up to you?
Danny: Well…-. Danny don’t look too comfortable. Is like he doesn’t like the fact of invite her girlfriend on stage with us… and I don’t like so I’ll ask her cause I don’t trust Danny. He seems nervous. He grab her beer and drink looking around…
Danny POV:
We talk for a while, drink some beers and Nick join us… he never like me that much, he’s too serious but this time he’s awesome. Quite funny I guess he’s a little bit drunk Hahaaaa. While we drink I feel like… I’m acting wrong. I shouldn’t tell Joe that about *____* maybe that’s cause I’m insecure about him. He’s a cute guy, he’s funny and he’s younger than me so… maybe she could like him… anyway, after a couple of hours, we go to our houses.
When I get home she’s sleeping. I lay next to her and sleep hugging her from the back.
We wake up together and she hug me
Vos: How was last night?
Danny: Good…
Vos: Great!
Danny: Yeah… - I feel guilty I get dress and say – I’ll take you out… to breakfast, come on – she smile at me and get dress too.
After our breakfast she gets a call
Danny: Who is it?
Vos: Is Joe… He says he wanna see me
Danny: For what?
Vos: He says something about the magazine…
Danny: Will you go?
Vos: Sure… why not?
Danny: Maybe he’s all over you and
Vos: What? No… he’s just a friend. Why? Did he sayd something last Night? That’s what you take me out to breakfast and all that? Omg what did he said?
Danny: WHAT? Nothing
Vos: Then what did you do?
Danny: WHAT? NOTHING!
Vos: Then… I’ll go to see him
Danny: Do what ever you want!
Vos: Of cours I will…
Danny: FINE
Vos: fine!
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario