domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 28 - HOW COULD YOU? - 

Your POV:
Me voy. Que onda? Que le pasa? Me encuentro con Joe en el hotel en el que está… tomamos un café… hay un Starbucks en su hotel y nos quedamos en el living de su habitación hablando onda hablando bien y de repente me dice…
Joe: You said… You’re a fan… and I’m your fav
Vos: Yeah
Joe: What’s my favorite place in the world?
Vos: Paris… - esto se torna raro
Joe: My brothers wanted to shot the new music video in Paris but I choose London over my favorite place in the world and you know why?
Vos: Why?... – que me esta haciendo un test jonatico???
Joe: Because of you – me quedo asi re WTF? No puedo creer lo que me está diciendo. Estábamos sentados uno en frente del otro y se empieza a acercar a mi diciendo
Joe: I know I maybe screw it up treating you like a groopie… but I can’t forget you… you were awesome that night and you were so nice to me and cute. Nobody knows about us and that’s pretty hard to find you know? I trust in you and… I think I really like you
Vos: Am… Joe
Joe: WHAT?
Vos: I’m with Danny… and… I’m in love with him
Joe: How much?
Vos: A lot…
Joe: You know what he lies to you last night?
Vos: What?
Joe: I know you won’t be opening McFly shows next month
Vos: Of course I won’t, why you say that?
Joe: Your SO CALLED BOYFRIEND told me you can’t be on tour with us and be the new Demi Lovato cause you’ll be on their Tour
Vos: No… he will never do that…
Joe: He did… I know him. What he did for you to make it up? He took you to dinner? No, no… to breakfast
Vos: Shut up! – no lo puedo creer. Miro a Joe y digo – Maybe is a surprise… he planned on it
Joe: You really think that?
Vos: Shut up… why you make me come here?
Joe: I wanted to tell you what I feel for you and what your boyfriend did to you
Vos: How do you know he was lying?
Joe: Cause we met one day before play Star Girl at Wembleys Arena… we had a lot times together we shared something more that a song… girls and drinks and hangovers. He’s a great guy and I can recognize when he’s lying!
Vos: Me too and I saw him different this morning and he didn’t want me to come to see you
Joe: It wasn’t because of jealousy… it was because he don’t wanted me to tell you
Vos: Whatever
Joe: Look I’m leaving London and I’ll be back on December 26… maybe we can go out or something
Vos: What is what you don’t understand? I’m with him
Joe: Ok.. ok… I’ll call you anyway
Vos: Whatever – le digo y me voy. Salgo del hotel y marco el número de Danny. El atiende enseguida
Danny: Hey
Vos: Where are you?
Danny: At home
Vos: I’ll be there in a few minutes… we need to talk
Danny: Ok… -. Corto y me tomo un taxi hasta su casa. Al llegar, el está sentado en la puerta. Me mira y se pone de pie
Danny: What happened? – me dice y me da un beso en la boca… entramos y le digo
Vos: You don’t have a surprise for me?
Danny: Ahahaha you’re getting kinky?
Vos: WHAT? NO! I mean some kind of surprise… about me… or the singing thing?
Danny: No, why?
Vos: So he was right?
Danny: WHO?
Vos: JOE
Danny: … - el no dice nada y mira el piso
Vos: How could you?
Danny: What?
Vos: Why you lie to Joe?
Danny: …
Vos:  I feel an idiot. He told me that and I was kinda hopping that’d be truth. Some kind of surprise from you… but no. you just lied to him why? Why you did it?
Danny: Cause you fucked him
Vos: He mean nothing to me…
Danny: How could I know that?
Vos: Cause I’m with you? Maybe…
Danny: You told me you love the Jonas Brothers
Vos: And I still do. Danny you should trust in me. In a few weeks we’ll be 8 months together
Danny: …
Vos: And you don’t trust me. Don’t know what to say
Danny: I trust in you… I know Joe he loves girls that can’t have
Vos: I know. First time I said when he calls was that I’m with you and he understand.
Danny se acerca y me abraza.
Danny: I’m sorry honey -. Me da un beso en la boca. you can go to the tour if you want… I’ll be fine. Don’t worry
Vos: No. I don’t wanna go so far from you… beside is not this what I really wanna do.
Danny me sonríe
Danny: You wanna take pictures… I know
Vos: YES! I DO -. Me vuelve a sonreir y me vuelve a besar…
Esa noche…

Es increíble, TODO MARCHA PERFECTAMENTE lo único malo son las fans. Un día peleamos por eso…
Vos: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? – Un par de tweets de chicas bardeandome
Danny: What’s that?
Vos: Some girls are… saying shit about me
Danny: Ahahaha
Vos: Don’t laugh
Danny: Don’t worry… it doesn’t matter
Vos: You know what I always knew?
Danny: What?
Vos: You never wrote on a tweet that you love Georgia… and girls must be saying things like this about me… he don’t love her… I know you do, cause you’re telling me all the time, and I don’t care if they don’t see how much you do, but I can’t stand this kind of things anymore, you know? I just hate them
Danny: HEY. HEY Look at me. I do love you and I won’t stop till the day that I die. And I always told you. No matter how many times we fight and no matter if we’re apart or not. I love you and I love my fans but fuck them… they want me single and maybe that’s not what I want. I want you and that’s all I really know.
Lo miro. Me acerco a el y me siento en su regazo
Danny: You should remember that everyday
Vos: I will
Danny: If something forces into a goodbye… you must ALWAYS
Vos: ALWAYS
Danny: Always remember how much I love you
Vos: You should remember that through it all you will always be the love of my life and I will always love you
El me mira a los ojos. Me quita el pelo de la cara y me da un beso en la boca apoyando su mano en mi mejilla. Agarra su celular del bolsillo y mirándome hace algo y mi celular suena. Lo miro, y tengo un tweet. Niego con la cabeza. Me pongo de pie. Lo abro y es un tweet de el diciendo
Danny: @_________ I love you ♥
Grito y me tiro encima de él. El me sonríe. Tom y Gio le dan RT al tweet de Danny y muchas chicas comienzan a twittearme diciendo que nos apoyan.
Vos: You’re the sweetest guy
Danny: I am? Sometimes I ask myself if I’m or not a good boyfriend
Vos: You are. You are the best.
Danny: Thanx but… I don’t think so
Vos: I don’t know if you think I’m good or not but I feel that with you I’m good and I don’t care the other ones at all
Danny: Hahaha

Danny POV:
I’m quite nervous about the question, cause for me well I GUESS for everybody is a HUGE STEP what I’m about to do but we’ll be 8 months in a few weeks and I guess is time. We know each other very well, we already have a kid (Billie, our dog) and we’re living in the same house so I set up a dinner to ask her something very special

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario