Capítulo 17 - YOU’RE DEAF??? -
Zany: Would you like a coffee?
Vos: Haha of course
Zayn: Vanilla… - I smile at her. She get the coffee and we start to walk side by side
Zayn: So… everything’s fine?
Vos: Yah… - She look at me and I can see her varelly crying. She get close to me and I hug her
Vos: No – she start to cry and I don’t know what to do. I hug her and she says – Danny knows…
Zayn: WHAT?
Vos: Maru told Danny
Zayn: What?
Vos: Yeah… anyway… I’m not ok. We’re over and I’m so down
Zayn: Well girl… I’m here for you if you need me – She hug me again. I actually came to be with her again hmmm if you know what I mean and here I am doing the best friend of the girl who’s in love… anyway we walk a lot and talk a lot and then I take her home and when I leave I see Danny’s car close to her house.
Danny POV:
I was outside *____*’s house and I see Zayn there. He look over like he knows my car and start to run. I down the car and start to run after him. I laugh I can’t help it.
Danny: Hey! Hey – he keep running so I go faster and faster and I reach him – HEY!
Zayn: Oh… Dannyc- he look at me. He’s scared
Danny: I know what you did but… I’m not gonna kick your ass even I would love to do it…
Zayn: Haha… - nervous laugh
Danny: I wanna know if you’re together
Zayn: What?
Danny: You’re deaf? – he take a step back I think he’s afraid I hit him and he says
Zayn: She loves you. She told me you found out about us. And start to cry. I actually was here for get laid – he laugh and I make a move and he cover his face and I laugh – but then she cry and talk about you all the way home so… that was it – He left and I go back to my car and go back home.
Your POV:
Los días sin Danny al lado son re depres. Lo de Zayn fue raro. Onda que nunca fuimos amigos, le re doy, pero no sé. No me da ser su amigo… que se yo. Harry si, ves? A Harry además de darle colosalmente y tood lo demás daría para que sea mi amigo. Parece tierno. Y onda que me puede consolar y toda la bola… hablo con Cami por teléfono que sigue en la Editorial…
Zayn POV:
I just can’t believe it. I almost die. I thought this guy would KILL ME damn it. After I knew he knows about me and *____* last thing I thought he would do was talk to me. My heart’s still beatng fast. Really fast. I’m standing in the door of my house. I’m about to in when Harry came to me
Harry: Hey mate
Zayn: Hello
Harry: What’s happened? You look…
Zayn: I have to tell you something
Harry: What?
Zayn: I wos the one who give *____* the new of the world tour
Harry: What?
Zayn: Yeah… and I did it for sex
Harry: WHAT? Are fucking kidding me?
Zayn: NO! It’s truth. I go to talk to her to be again and she was like… depressed because Danny finds out about us and he dump her
Harry: Wait… she’s single?
Zaybn: Oh no. Ok? We’re friends, I know but don’t try to steal me this girl again
Harry: I didn’t steal you anything. She prefer me
Zayn: Ok… maybe you’re right but. Not this time
Harry: I love her but… I know she’s happy with Danny. I’ll be his friend. That’s all!
Zayn: Ok… what ever.
Harry: Tonight we’re going to Nando’s and Cami come… we can invite *____*
Zayn: I’ll do it
Harry: What ever… - Harry look at me and go away. I smoke another cigarette. I know she prefer Harry over me… I mean she already did it before. I mean after we had sex, the three of us she was all over Harry. He was like aaw you were so good and all that so I kinda give up on her… anyway. I’ll fight for her again if I have to.
Your POV:
Vos: Gracias por quedarte hoy…
Cami: De nada… Escucha, hoy vamos a comer con Louis. Querés venir?
Vos: NO. Re goma ahí
Cami: Dale… vamos los 5 vos y yo… que decís?
Vos: Mmmm… Bueno… está bien. Voy.
Cami: De paso les usamos los autos para mudarme a tu casa
Vos: Nuestra casa…
Cami: AAAAAAAAAH – Ahí en casa, comienzo a armar la nota de tapa y la noche se me viene encima… los chicos pasan por mi y en el camino y Zayn y Harry OTRA VEZ están encima mio… onda como esa vez cuando después de… ya saben…
Subo a la camioneta y los chicos me preguntan
Harry: It’s true he dump you?
Vos: Actually I did… cause he cheated on me
Zayn: REALY?
Vos: Guys… all I need is a friend right now. Ok? I’m not looking for
Zayn: Revenge sex?
Vos: Aha…
Harry: You’ve got a friend here. Ok? Just remember – miro a Harry. Me causa ternura. Lo abrazo y el hace lo mismo mirando a Zayn.
Danny POV:
The guys spend the whole day with me. They say I’m sad and it’s true but I know it’s THE BEST for the two of us. Maybe I miss her and maybe she miss me. Maybe is me but… I guess she was changing and maybe she come back to me telling me she’s the same and everything get back to be the same or maybe she keeps doing shits and confirm that what I did was the best… anyway… I’m mad at me. I’m an asshole. Maybe I should talk to her and… WAIT. WAIT DANNY JONES. You don’t have to keep regretting of what you did. Keep your head high and look forward.
At night Tom take us to Nando’s to eat something cool. The restaurant is full. We’re eating and suddenly my heart race. Guys look at me. I see her. She’s with Cami and the One Direction guys. She’s not happy. I can see it. She looks around and sees me. She stared at me for like one second and look at the ground. I feel like she’s about to cry. She approach to Cami and they walk away from us. I left of the table and go. The guys look at me. I guess they’re at the restrooms so I knock the door and say
Danny: I know you’re there
Vos: GO AWAY – I open the door and Cami look at me and then look at *____*
Danny: Look – I say while I shut the door – I know I was an asshole!
Vos: Yeah
Danny: But this is the best. You will see. You didn’t want a future with me
Vos: I don’t care about the future. I do care about the present. Right now and all I want is you… but don’t worry. I hope next time you see my face remind you that FOR ME… IT ISN’T OVER
Cami: I should go
Vos: No… this won’t take long… right?
Danny: You will see… someday you will understand
Vos: All I know right now is I break down everytime you come around
I just look at her and she says
Vos: You should go
Danny: Why you’re with One Direction?
Cami: I invited her… me and the guys… we’re the only friends she got in London
Vos: Soon will be the only friends…
Danny: … - yeah… I’m jealous. So? I look at her and leave. When I arrive to the table Tom says
Tom: Why did you do this? Can you see it? You’re dying. And she didn’t do anything to you
Dougie: I bet she will regret about fired Maru
Tom: I don’t think so…
Danny: I hope. If she does I’ll get back with her.
Harry: So… you’re not with her cause she fired Maru?
Dougie: I already told you this
Harry: Yeah… Sorry I wasn’t listening
Dougie: She didn’t fired her she made up something to make her fired…
Harry: Oh…
Danny: I don’t know when she turns out into something mean. She’s really mean
Harry: She’s really nice with you. I think you should see that. She was always there for you and always believe in you
Danny: Is true but… doesn’t matter -. Harry keeps eating and look at me.
Cami POV:
Cuando Danny se va del baño, *____* me mira. Nunca la vi tan mal
Vos: Solo quiero que tenga una verdadera razón para decepcionarse de mi
Cami: Yo creo que si dejas las cosas como están… en unas semanas como mucho, vuelven
Vos: Vos decis?
Cami: Si
Vos: Bueno… igual. No me importa!
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario