Capítulo 32 - I’M TELLING YOU SHE DID IT! -
Danny: What is this?
Vos: What?
Agarro la revista y la ojeo. Lo miro y me exalto
Vos: THIS IS NOT TRUTH!
Danny: And what is this?
Vos: I told you… I told you we just eat something, drink something and talk about my dates at the European Tour of the JB
Danny: I know what you told me
Vos: I’m not gonna lie… he was flirting but… you know I love you
Danny me mira. Me sonríe y se acerca a mi
Vos: Wait a minute – digo y agarro la revis – ELLE? ELLE… I’M GONNA KILL HER!!!
Danny: WAIT! WAIT – Me levanto de golpe y comienzo a vestirme para ir a ver a Maru y hacerme la victima… Danny me mira. Se me acerca y dice
Danny: Is not worth it
Vos: She did it on purpose…
Danny: Maybe she need the article
Vos: She’s lying.
Danny: Easy honey!
Vos: I hate Her!
Danny: …
Vos: She’s doing it
Danny: Don’t worry. Everything will be fine!
Vos: This is all false. Our magazine will come out tomorrow and with a huge note of our love… so everybody can see that we’re together through it all
Danny me sonríe y nos levantamos. Desayunamos juntos y vamos a casa de Tom y al llegar, está Maru y obvio Dougie y se arma la gorda.
Danny POV:
We get to Tom’s house and Maru is there so she freaks out
Vos: WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?
Maru: Excuse me? This is the house of one of my friends
Vos: Yeah right. When he finds out what you did – I got the magazine so I give it to Tom and he spit his milk
Tom: WHAT THE FUCK?
Dougie: What is it Maru?
Maru: Nothing
Danny: She wrote an article saying *___* was cheating on me with Joe Jonas
Dougie: Joe… Jonas? Our friend?
Tom: That’s crazy!
Dougie: You really did that?
Maru: No…
Danny: Yes she did.
Maru: HEFDHFWBEIOFER Can’t you see? What are you blind? She set me this up
Danny: Ok…
Maru: I really mean it. She went in my office and
Vos: What? Ok… this is too much!
Maru: Are you saying you don’t send Cami yesterday to putt a file full of photos from Joe and you and a note saying you’re dating?
Vos: How am I supposed to do that? You think am idiot?
Maru: Do I have to answer?
Dougie: Why you did this?
Maru: What are you? Stupid? I’m telling you she did it
Danny: Why she would publish something like this?
Maru: Cause she’s mean. Only cares about herself and her career…
Vos: You’re such a slut
Maru: You’re the slut here. Guys trust me. I didn’t know anything about this
Danny: Is your magazine
Dougie: I would love to believe you
Danny: Beside who is she? Nikita to set this up?
Dougie: Nikita is a killer
Danny: You get the point
Maru: You don’t believe me… you won’t believe me… Dougie
Dougie: …
Maru: Ok. I won’t forgive none of you when you come back saying I’m sorry
Vos: So scared
Maru: You will pay for this… I swear you!
Vos: … - *___* look at Maru with a smile and then look at me
Vos: Thanx for defend me
Danny: Don’t worry -. We stay there and Dougie is quite quiet… he’s smoking at the back yard so I go out with him. It’s pretty cold outside
Danny: How are you mate?
Dougie: I don’t know. Maybe I should believe her but…
Danny: Is too hard?
Dougie: Is like it was ridiculus to believe her… you know?
Danny: Yeah…
Dougie: Anyway I screw it up. I know her. She will never come back. She’s so proud
Danny: …
Dougie: I’ll call her
Danny: Go… do it
Dougie: Should I? I mean
Danny: I know it was wrong, but I don’t know. Do what you want
Dougie: Don’t know cause when *____* let her without job we get mad with her and stay with Maru and this time the one who was wrong was Maru so… and beside she didn’t do this to her, did it to all of us. To you specially. I still don’t understand
Danny: Easy. Call her if you want. Talk to her. Maybe she tell you the truth
Dougie: And what if she did?
Danny: What are you trying to say?
Dougie: Nothing… - I try for a while and I understand he’s saying my girl did it… what an ass Dougie…
Maru POV:
No se que hacer. Salgo de ahí y camino. Tomo un taxi hasta la casa de Dougie y empaco todas mis cosas. Me mareo. Me siento un rato en el sillón. Me siento mal. Comienzo a maquinarme mal y me voy de ahí con las valijas y paso por una farmacia a comprar un test de embarazo. Voy a buscar un hotel. Pero después pienso… si *___* hizo esto… también va a hacer que me echen así que… no importa. Capaz sea mejor volverme a Argentina. Con los chicos cerca, verlos va a ser peor. Compro el test y camino por la calle con las valijas y alguien me toca bocina. Volteo a verlo y es Niall. Se me cae lo que traigo en la mano. El baja del auto, se acerca ami y me ayuda a levanter las cosas. Ve el test de embarazo y me mira
Niall: Are you?
Maru: I don’t know – se lo quito y lo guardo
Niall: What? Guys go on tour again?
Maru: What? No… why?
Niall: Because of your… oh. What happened? Are you alright? – no quería hacerlo, pero me salió así
Maru: No – comence a llorar y lo abracé
Niall: Hey. You’ll be fine – decía y me acariciaba el pelo. Lo abracé con mis dos brazos y el solo me calmaba. Un amor.
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario