domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 11 -  IS *__ _____* TOO SKINNY??? - 

I just can’t believe it. I trow the magazine to my breakfast and the cereal bowl falls and breaks. Olive look at me. She’s freaking out
Danny: Did you read the article?
Olive: Yes
Danny: Why did you do this?
Olive: You need to realize she’s with somebody else. She already forget you
Danny: SHUT UP. You don’t know anything
Olive: She don’t love you. She didn’t love you
Danny: How could you know that? You weren’t here when we were together. You don’t know anything
Olive: All I know is that doesn’t matter how many time you spent together… she thinks Harry Style is the love of her life, not you
Danny: SHUT UP – I raise my voice. She look at me
Olive: You’re pathetic. Stop to feel things about her
Danny: You think is easy? You think I’m not trying? Look, I swore at you that I would do my best to forget her and to change. I promise just… saty with me. These will be rough days – she approach to me smiling and hug me. Don’t know what’s what I really want but I stay with her anyway I mean, she love Harry, and Harry definitely love her, so I guess they will be REALLY happy.  This is killing me seriously. I mean, I could think this is set up but this is from her magazine, I’m about to call her but… No. I won’t do it. I won’t!

Your POV:
Paso esa mañana con Harry así re chuchi. El está super contento. Los días siguen pasando y uno de esos días, compramos mucha comida. Onda que siempre, casi siempre se come todo Harry, porque ando siempre sin hambre yo… en fin, esa noche, pasa lo peor. Estamos comiendo y se me da por comer, pero al terminar me siento mal. Como si me hubiera caído mal la comida.
Vos: I’ll take a shower – le digo a Harry, entro en el baño, abro la ducha y levanto la tapa del inodoro. Me paro al lado y me meto los dedos para vomitar. Me lavo la cara y me desvisto. Me estoy por meter a la ducha y entra Harry. Me toma de la cintura y me abraza. Me golpea la cola y se pone a hacer pis ahí adelante mio. Somos como una pareja de años. Jaja. Me meto en la ducha
Harry: What is this?
Vos: What?
Harry: You throw up?
Vos: Oh… yeah. I feel sick. I guess I eat a lot
Harry: I hope that is just that
Vos: It is hon
Harry: Ok – el se va del baño y me baño tranquila. Salgo al rato y mientras me cambio el se me acerca y me comienza a besar, para que voy a seguir contando? El estaba en calzones porque se estaba por acostar y yo en bolas porque salía de bañarme así que… era de esperarse.
Al otro día, no sé porqué, se me dio por hacer lo mismo. Vomitar. Al comer, sentía que mi cuerpo no podía retener nada de comida. Después del desayuno vomité y por la noche hice lo mismo.
Esa noche, intento llamar a Jones para decirle que lo de la revista nunca lo dije, pero no atiende. Así que le dejo un mensaje
“Danny, it’s me I just wanted you to know that I never said anything about me and Harry. I mean, we’re together but I Iknow he’s not the love of my life. He’s a lovely guy and I love him, but definitely you were the love of my life, as I said a few weeks ago so… well, that’s all. Bye ”
Corto y Harry llega con unos chocolates
Vos: AAAAW – Le digo mientras rodeo su cuello con mis brazos y le doy un beso en la boca
Harry: I hope you’re not sick
Vos: I’m not… anymore
Harry: Cool -. Vamos caminando por Paris así re lindos y el me tiene una surprise
Harry: So i bought a ticket and we’re going to Venezia this weekend, they tell me is a beautiful and romantic place so… I think would be awesome be there together
Vos: AWWW THAT’D BE AWESOME – Nos volvemos a besar y Harry me dice
Harry: Let’s go packing.
Vos: Ok -. En la habitación del hotel…
Harry: So I guess you should know but we’ll be 2 months this Saturday
Vos: OMG we forgot our first month with all this shits of parties and everything
Harry: It’s ok, that’s why I choose Venezia for celebrate our 2 months
Vos: That’s cause you’re the bet boyfriend ever – vuelvo a darle un beso y nos preparamos para el finde con todo.

Olive POV:
So Danny forgot his phone and it was ringing. I check and it’s HER. There’s a voice mail. I can’t resist and I hear it. She’s saying Styles is not the love of his life? NONO HONNEY Danny’s already mine. I delete the voice mail and keep doing my thing. While I’m on the computer I can see on a blog that She and Harry are going to Venecia in her 2 months anniversary, so Danny have to see this! Or maybe better, wait and let him see the pictures, you might think I’m bad, but no, I just want him to know her and forget about everything they live together. I want him to be mine for real. I want to be love by Danny. He’s an amazing guy and before this girl mess around everything between us was PERFECT.
He come back and says
Danny: Hi hon – he kiss me on the lips – I forgot my phone
Olive: Yeah. Here is…
Danny: Cool – he grabb the phone and go away with his dogs.
He seems really good but is like he’s always out of himself. He’s always upset I don’t know actually what it is. Next days I search but can’t find anything about *____* and Harry and realize they go this Saturday to sill the Sunday won’t be anything on the web. He’s kinda touring with the guys, pla some shows. He’s awesome. I love him.

Harry POV:
Don’t know how to explain it but I feel like *____* is always so obsessed with her body, I mean he always look gorgeous but right now is like I won’t eat that or I’m sick I can’t eat, you know what I mean? Anyway, I didn’t realize of anything till I saw an article on a blog about her saying
“IS *___ _____” TOO SKINNY??” I start to read and they say lots of things about her and about being bulimic and maybe that’s what she got I mean I start to research and well we all know what bulimics do but here they explain you lots of things and feels like she’s going through all this issues. Don’t know what to do to help her but I guess that staying with her the 100% of the time maybe is the solution.


Your POV:
Después de esos días, tenemos todo listo y partimos en tren a Venecia. Refiheui estoy super emocionada. E smuy temprano, subimos juntos y el me da un beso y me dice
Harry: Happy Aniversary
Vos: Happy anyversary baby -. Lo abrazo y nos sentamos en el tren. Al llegar aaaw no se dan una idea de lo lindo que es el lugar. Bajamos en no sé donde y el hotel donde nos quedamos esta ahí nomás de los canales. El obvio que preparó algo, sino LO CAGO A TROMPADAS. Lo malo es que hay miles de paparazzis por todos lados, onda… COMO SE ENTERARON? Y… quizás hicieron cuentas jaja! Ese día, Harry me lleva a comer y no se me despega un segundo. Tengo que comer y encima no puedo vomitar. Me estoy volviendo loca. El me sigue a todos lados, no me deja un segundo sola. Me meto a la ducha y el se mete al baño y no puedo vomitar, todo el tiempo me compra comida
Vos: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Can you see I’m fat? Stop buying me food and making me eat it
Harry: what the fuck is going on in your head girl? You’re not fat. You’re skinny, you’re skinnier everyday. Don’t know how the hell let you know. You’re fucking perfect, stop to do what you’re doing, keep eating and don’t go on with this shit or I’ll take you to a treatment center
Vos: what?
Harry: I know what’s goind on here – OK, el se esta tomando esto muy enserio
Vos: What are you talking about?
Harry: I know you’re throwing after every meal
Vos: No. is not after every meal, is sometimes when I feel sick and… I’m not skinnier… I do eat. I can control it
Harry: Is not me just saying this, everyone else in the wolrd can see it, they write artciles about you saying you’re bulimic, and you can’t see how skinny you are
Vos: STOP IT! -. Harry se me acerca y me da un abrazo. Comienzo a llorar. Llevo más de un mes haciéndolo, pero se que puedo parar cuando quiera, cuando llegue a los 48 kg voy a estar más que satisfecha y todos vamos a ser felices.
Harry: I don’t wanted you to be like this. Ok? You’re insecure and… don’t know what for. You’re beautiful, everybody knows. Ok? You’re a public figure now, you must be the role model of lots of girls, show them what’s the right thing to do
Vos: Sorry, but I’m not perfect, ok? I’m fat, some people is skinny, I’m fat
Harry: Damn. You’re not fat
Vos: Of course I am
Harry: Look, promise me that we’ll go to a doctor after our trip and he will give you a diet to be in your right weight – le sonrío y el hace lo mismo
Vos: Ok – me da un beso en la boca y me abraza. Onda que se tomo todo muy a pecho. Siento que el si me ama. Y eso me hace preguntarme… YO LO AMO A ÉL?

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario