domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 12 - PERFECT COUPLE! - 

Olive POV:
The Saturday, after we eat I find the pictures and don’t know how to make him see it, so I let my computer on and close everything. I know he always look things about her so I say
Olive: I’ll take a shower
Danny: Oh, ok – I kiss him and walk away and open the shower I can see how he stand up and watch over just to see where am I and turns on my computer. I can see him. He start to search things on google I can see and the he stared for a while. Look around and stand up. Touch his face and turn off the computer. YES. He definitely see it. He take the keys of the car I guess. Then the door, and the car. I can hear it. He left. Damn.

Danny POV:
Ok. I just can’t believe it. They’re so fucking happy. She already forget me, why I can’t forget her? Ok. I’ll do it. I’ll try. I’ll really try. I go to jewelers and buy a ring. Is a huge ring. After that, I go to the park to walk. Don’t know if I’ll use it or not and with who. But I feel like maybe if I get married with Olive, we can have a son and everything will be better and I would forgot *___* and we both can be happy alone or with somebody else. Yeah. Maybe I should stay positive. Yeah. That’s what I will do but definitely I won’t propose her today.
I go back home and she says
Olive: Where have you been? You want a coffee or something?
Danny: Sure hon – I say and kiss her on the cheek, she smile at me and we talk for a while. She’s pretty funny. What else can I say about her? She reminds me a little on *___* but not the enough to love her as much as I loved *___*… anyway.
A few days passing by and we are really good as a couple. We hang out with the guys, they don’t like her a lot but that’s cause they’re still trying to make me see that *___* is the one for me… anyway april is here and I guess *____* should be back in London soon yeah, I know I shouldn’t be thinking on her but… I can’t help it. I heard again about her on the radio and then she says
Vos: Yeah. I love Harry, he’s amazing we get really well together!!! We can’t be separate one form each other.
So this makes me feel really bad and that night on stage I call for sing Bubblewrap and I dedicated this song TO HER…
Danny: I felt used… day by day and even what we had was nice… it seems like she don’t remember… she always said: YOU NEVER DEDICATED ME A SONG… SO… WERE IS ONE FOR YOU!
Tom: I wish I could bubblewrap my heart… in case I fall, and brakes apart. I’m not god I can’t change the sky… and I don’t know if there’s life on mars. But I know you’re hurt and people that you love and those who care for you.. well I want nothing to do with the things you’re going through!

Harry POV:
After a few days when I can noticing her changing I mean I can see her eat but I don’t know if she throw up or not, I can see on her a different face like she’s trying to affront the issues on her eating disorders she still don’t accept it but we’re on our way to do it. I know. Maybe I’m tking this relationship to serious but I know she needs me now I mean, she needs somebody to help her and I know that should be me because I’m the only person who’s here with her… I didn’t tell anybody cause I don’t know if she would be comfortable telling somebody so… we keep it as a secret. The day after go back to London I see her sad. Don’t know what happened but she came up to me and says
Vos: What if I have to stay here?
Harry: What?
Vos: Would you stay with me?
Harry: Of course hon – I say kissing her and she smile saying
Vos: I love you
Harry: I love you too -. That night it’s pretty heavy. She don’t wanna eat anything and we fight a lot. She’s older than me for almost 2 years and feels like I’m the adult in this situation.
Harry: Look. We all eat, we used to eat, you have to eat
Vos: I’m not hungry
Harry: How couldn’t be hungry if you don’t eat since the breakfast? I’ll take you to a doctor
Vos: What he would say? She’s sick? Come on. I’m serious. I’m not hubgry
Harry: Is a fucking piece of pizza. Eat at least something. Como on, an olive, I’ll buy you what you wan’t. you can’t keep saying that shit. Of course you’re hungry but because of tha stupid woman of that stupid magazine you don’t eat and feel fat. You’re not fat. You’re too skinny, you should notice since you’re jeans are not so tighter than it was before or you’re leggings are uncomfortables
Vos: SHUT UP. SHUT UP. I’m ok with myself
Harry: Of course you are, that’s why you don’t eat
Vos: I’M NOT HUNGRY AAAAARGH – She grabs a piece of pizza and eat. – You’re happy?
Harry: Not till you finish -. She eats a whole piece of pizza and I stand by her and took her hand
Harry: This is for your own good. Ok?
Vos: Whatever – she says and after that we go to sleep. I’m sleeping while I hear something I turn in the bed and she’s not next to me I wake up fast and walk to the bathroom and there she is laying on the floor. Don’t know what to do. I call an ambulance and try to left her up and putt her on the bed. The doctor arrives and he start to see her
Doctor: OMG She’s *____* right? – says and I don’t answer, after a few things he send her to the bed and we stay at the living room and I ask him
Harry: Is she ok?
Doctor: She’s weak. She’s eating good?
Harry: No. to much work
Doctor: Ok. She’s under her weight she must eat these and why don’t you bring her to my lab and d some blood test and…
Harry: Actually we’re going to London today so… we can go there to see her doctor
Doctor: Ok… I won’t say anything to the press, but you should take care fo her, have you seen her fingers? – he says showing me *____* middle finger – She’s bulimic, try to figure out if she still does it and if she does, she needs treatment, as soon as possible, she’s sick
Harry: Thanx doctor – the doctor leaves me
Vos: How could you call a doctor?
Harry: You fainted
Vos: I… I felt and I guess I pass out
Harry: Shut up and sleep, it’s a log day tomorrow -. We wake up early and breakfast. We eat some cereal and pack to go to London. She don’t talk to me.
Harry: What? Can you say something?
Vos: YOU’RE AN ASS – Jack calls and talk to her and she putt me on the phone
Harry: Hi
Jack: Hey, I need you really close today, there’ll be lots of paparazzis on the airport so, pleas ebe good – I look at her. She force a smile and I say
Harry: Ok -. I hang up and say
Harry: I didn’t say anything so promise me we’re going to see a doctor after this
Vos: No. I won’t promise something I won’t be able to do
Harry: What ever -. We go to the airport and we play the PERFECT COUPLE we’re not since a few days.

Your POV:
Hay paparazzis por todos lados y nosotros caminamos de la mano por el aeropuerto. Nos miran, nos llaman, sonreímos y el me dice
Harry: Are you ok?
Vos: Yes. I am
Harry: I’m sorry. How would you react if you see me laying in the floor
Vos: SSSSH, Smile and we’ll talk later
Harry: Whatever – el sonríe de Nuevo y seguimos de la mano, encontramos un taxi y subimos. El agarra el teléfono y llama a alguien. Yo miro por la ventana. Lo odio por haberme echo desayunar, me siento como si me hubiera comido una vaca. Llegamos a casa y Cami está ahí. Me  da un gran abrazo y Louis a Harry. Harry y Louis se alejan de nosotros.
Cami: Como estás?
Vos: Bien, porqué?
Cami: Por lo de Danny
Vos. Ah, eso… me hizo mal boluda. Decí que Harry no estaba cuando vi el video, pero me cayó como el culo. Te juro…
Cami: Bueno… es un boludo. Lo sabemos
Vos: Si… que se yo…
Cami: Estas re flaca. Estás hermosa
Vos: Viste? Ajaja estoy haciendo un poco de dieta
Cami: Estás perfecta. Me encanta. Cuanto estas pesando?
Vos: Unos 48 kilos
Cami: Hemroso
Vos: Igual – me levanto un poco la remera – ves este rollito?
Cami: Ajajaja
Vos: Quiero que desaparezca
Cami: Ay si ajaja -. La miro y Harry se me acerca
Harry: What are you doing?
Cami: She looks so beautiful
Harry: No, she don’t. She’s too skinny
Cami: No, she’s ok
Harry: Can we talk for a minute? – Harry agarra a Cami de la mano y la aleja de nosotros. Me quedo ahí con Louis
Louis: You really are… too skinny
Vos: Shut up. I’m not sick. I know what I’m doing its my method for being healthy and skinny
Louis: You’re not healthy… look your arms and
Vos: Shut Up Louis… -. Me alejo de Louis y Cami se me acerca y me da un abrazo
Vos: You told her? What did he told you?
Cami: We’re gonna be alright
Vos: No. I’m not sick. I can controlled it. I’m just… is like a method
Cami: Ok. Ok… let’s go to some place to have fun. Ok?

Danny POV:
I’m at home when my phone rings
Danny: HELLO?
Harry: It’s me
Danny: Harry?
Harry: Yeah
Danny: What’s up?
Harry: We’re in London and… I need to see you
Danny: Oh. Something’s wrong?
Harry: I don’t wanna scared you but yes. And it’s about *____*
Danny: Damn. Where are you? I’ll go for you
Harry: Am…  Meet me in the London Eye in 15 minutes
I feel awful. She’s sick? What the hell could be wrong with her? Maybe I screw it up, like I always do but I guess I don’t regret it. She’s being a bitch with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario