Capítulo 45 - DOWN GOES ANOTHER ONE -
Maru: QUE?
Vos: Si
Maru: Cuando? No puedo hacer algo para que no salga?
Vos: No. Ya salió. Mañana por la mañana la revis va a estar en la calle.
Maru: Y porqué venis y me lo decis?
Vos: El que avisa no traiciona – le guiño el ojo y me voy. Esa noche llego a casa y Cami está ahí, obvio
Cami: Bueno. Ya está todo listo. A acostarnos y despertar con música de caching el ruido de la plata
Vos: Ajajajaja
Cami: Le dijiste a Dougie?
Vos: Si…
Cami: Sembraste la duda?
Vos: OF COURSE – le guiño el ojo y ella se ríe. Nos vamos a dormir y temprano despertamos con el timbre. Onda que las dos nos miramos
Cami: WTF?
Vos: Y yo que se? – digo y así en ropa interior bajo y miro por la ventana y ahí esta Danny. Le abro la puerta y entra como loco
Danny: How could you?
Vos: WHAT?
Danny: I always thought you’re bad, but… this time you went too far
Vos: I don’t know what are you talking about
Danny: The magazine. Your fucking magazine. You keep ruining people’s lifes
Vos: WHAT? – Veo a cami que baja en pijamas frotándose los ojos. Yo no puedo evitar comenzar a llorar
Vos: I’m not in the magazine since january… - Danny me mira
Danny: wha? – dice casi susurrando
Vos: I’ll be back in March… I let Cami on my charge cause I’m with the music –
Danny POV:
I just can’t believe it. Don’t know what to do. She start to cry. My heart is breaking. I can feel it. I totally screw it up. She can’t believe I say it. She’s like…
Vos: I just can’t believe that’s what you think about me
Danny: Baby
Vos: DON’T CALL ME BABY. I’M NOT YOUR BABY I NEVER WAS
Danny: I’m sorry. Ok? I hate that magazine
Vos: And I hate you. Get out of here. Get out
Cami: What’s going on?
Vos: He’s here again MOTHER TERESA to help Dougie and Maru
Cami: Because of my article?
Danny: I’m sorry
Cami: You’re an ass. They both know it. *____* went to talk to them againts me to not take them by surprise
I just can’t believe it. Look at her and I can’t say a thing. I get away. I run to my car and sit there. I call Tom
Tom: Hi?
Danny: Hi
Tom: What?
Danny: I screw it up mate. I really screw it up
Tom: What happened? – I told everything to Tom and he’s agreed. I’m an asshole.
Cami POV:
*____* comienza a llorar como loca. Me acerco y la consuelo
Cami: Es un tarado
Vos: Te das cuenta? Siempre por Maru
Cami: Si… que carajo le pasa?
Vos: Si lo supiera… - Esa mañana es horrible, hasta que Bethany llama con una super surprise.
Vamos las dos a la office
Bethany: Well how you guys know… this next week start the Fashion Week in Paris
Cami y Vos: AAAAAH – Decimos mirándonos
Bethany: Cami I wnat you here taking the big possision and I want you *____* in Paris in The fashion week and if you agree doing an entership in the Teen Vogue of France for 2 months
*___* me mira. Onda que nos re copa pero por su cara no sé
BETHANY: I know you’re cd will be out in 1 month but you can come here and do all you want. You know
Vos: Yeah… I know that
Cami: But… I don’t wanna take her possision
Bethany: I know how good you get along so when she’ll be back both will be taking care of the magazine… I’ll be out I just wanna know if you’re ready to be leaders
ONDA QUE NO LO PUEDO CREER.
Cami: I think you should take your time to think
Vos: I just have to ask someone and then I’ll give you my answer Beth
Beth: I’ll be waiting here! Love girls – Bethany se va y me quedo mirando a *____*
Cami: QUE PREGUNTA?
Vos: Ya vas a ver -. Agarra su abrigo y sale prácticamente corriendo mientras marca un número en el celular…
Your POV:
La vida siempre tiene finales felices… si no es feliz, NO ES UN FINAL. Llamo a Jack
Jack: Hi
Vos: You mind if I dissapear for 2 months?
Jack: What?
Vos: I’m not sure about it. I mean I’m pretty sure I will stay here but if I go. I’ll be here when you need me but the magazine want me in Paris for 2 months
Jack: Oh. You scared me. We have 2 hours between Paris and London. Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. You maybe have to flight over and over again but if you wanted
Vos: Love you Jack: Did I ever told you that?
Jack: I LOVE YOU. You’re making me rich
Vos: Jajjaa SHUT UP
Jack: This CD will be amazing
Vos: I hope so!
Jack: We got it in exactelly 35 days. I SWEAR IT
Vos: AAAAAAAH. I’m so excited!!!! – Corto el teléfono y, por si no se dieron cuenta, estoy llendo a casa de Danny. Vuelvo a marcar el teléfono.
Harry: Hi?
Vos: Hi
Harry: Hey. How are you?
Vos: I’m gonna do it.
Harry: What?
Vos: I’ll talk to Danny. I’ll tell him I rather to be with him that stay with my job
Harry: You… finally. Then.. GOOD LUCK GIRL
Vos: Thanx. Call me in 15 minutes
Harry: I’ll do it. But… wait. What’s going on?
Vos: Bethany offered me a travel to Paris for 2 months
Harry: What?
Vos: Yeah but if Danny says he wanna get back with me I’ll stay, and if he says no… I’ll go
Harry: You’ll be in Paris, in case Danny says no, wich I don’t think, alone? I mean… it’s too much I guess. Anyway. I’m sure you’ll be back. Love you girl. Call you in 15 minutes
Vos: Love you too. Bye -. Llego a la casa. Toco el timbre y el me abre enseguida. Lo miro. Le sonrío. El no entiende nada.
Danny: What are you doing here?
Yo onda que estoy re agitada de correr y hablar tanto en tan poco tiempo
Vos: Danny… I know I screw it up. But I love you. Ok? And… I wanna tell you that if you want me to choose between you and my job… I’ll choose you
Danny: WHAT? What are you talking about?
Vos: Bethany offered me a job in Paris for two months ut if you ask me to stay with you a trew my job I’ll do it
Danny: Is not just that what tear us apart
Vos: …
Danny: You should take it. It’s a GREAT oportunity to you
Vos: It is – Ya no me siento tan bien. Mi sonrisa se borra automáticamente de mi cara.
Danny: Enjoy Paris – me dice y me cierra la puerta en la cara. Comienzo a llorar y a caminar volviendo a casa.
Danny POV:
You know those things you do and feel you’ll regret it the rest of your life? I never felt it before, and now, today, was the first time. I sat in my couch and cry. We can’t be together. I realice I don’t trust her because of all what she did and I realice that she’s crazy about me. Don’t know if she loves me. She will always forgive me for everything as she will always do, and that’s not good for her and neither for me. If she keeps doing it I won’t stop neither of fucked it up… I make a coffe and sit in my couch to think.
Your POV:
Mi celu suena y es Harry.
Harry: So?
Vos: He says NO
Harry: What? You’re…
Vos: I wish. You know what? Is the best… for everybody.
Harry: So… Good Luck in Paris. You’re still going?
Vos: Thanx honey, I still don’t know… – le corto y agarro el celu. Pienso en llamar a Cami y en lugar de eso, marco el número de Bethany
Bethany: Bethany here
Vos: Bethany? Is *____*
Bethany: Honey – Tomo un respiro y sonriendo digo:
Vos: I’ll do it. I’ll go to Paris!
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario