domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 8 - STYLES… I KNOW! - 

Olive: Paris is a lovely place
Vos: Ajam… you’ve been here before?
Olive: Oh, no. no
Vos: Is nice but it’s quite bored
Danny: No if you’re with the right person
Vos: Hahaha – ahi me quedo pensando. Lo miro Olive me mira
Olive: You will sing dressed up like this?
Vos: Aha… while I can use it… if I could I’d live naked – Harry se acerca a mi colocando su brazo sobre mi hombre y dice
Harry: Me too
Olive: Hahahaha
Vos: He’s Harry
Olive: Styles… I know
Vos: He’s my boyfriend
Olive: You’re tall
Vos: No… I’m wearing high heels. Jones’s still taller then me. These are my
Danny: Your favorites. I love those boots – Harry y Olive se miran.
Harry: Hi – dice estrechándole la mano a Olive
Olive: I’m Olive
Danny: How you’re doing Harry?
Harry: Fine… and you?
Danny: Good. Really good – después de hablar un rato, todos se van, yo sigo un rato más con THE DOLLS y Jack se acerca
Jack: Ok. This is your moment guys. You’ll kill it tonight. I know it. There are 9.000 people out there. Let’s rock -. Jack se va y nos quedamos mirándonos todos y repetimos en voz baja: 9.000 PEOPLE!
El momento llega. Subimos al escenario. Nadie nos ve. Escuchamos como gritan todos. Es increíble. De repente una voz dice
“FROM LONDON HERE WE ARE… *__ _____* & THE DOLLS” – la multitud enloquece y la música comienza a tocar. Camino hasta el centro del escenario y sonrío. Con los chicos nos miramos. NO LO PODEMOS CREER. Comienzo cantando I’m Only Me… y la gente SE SABE LA LETRA. ONDA SE LA SABEEE!!! Sigo con Here We Go Again, después comienzo a hablar
Vos: BONJOUR PARIS
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: So good to be back
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: I’m so excited this is my very first show. I wanna thank everybody in here. My friends, and you been so nice to me. Life’s been so nice to me. Hope you have fun tonight that’s what we came here for! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW – Grito y comienzo a cantar
Nick: I want more
Vos: YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAAAH! – Puedo ver a Jones. La novia se sabe mis canciones kjenduihfr escalofríos jaja.
Después de More cantamos SPARKS FLY DE TAYLOR SWIFT. Esa se la había dedicado a él… los chicos se van y canto sola con my guitar STAY BEAUTIFUL y Harry se pone como loco. MI AMOR.
Vos: So this songs is for my love… Harry Styles
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Después los chicos vienen y cantamos You’ll always find you way back home
Nick: This is my fav song… so I hope you have some fun – el comienza a saltar y yo al aldo de el. Vemos que al public le gusta mucho la canción…
Vos: You wake up… it’s raining and it’s Monday… looks like one of those rough days.. time’s up, you’re late again so get out the door. An sometimes you feel like running, find a whole new life and jump in. Let go, get up and hit the dance floor… But when the lights go down it's the ending of the show, and you're feeling like you got nowhere to go, don't you know? You can change your hair and you can change your clothes. You can change your mind, that's just the way it goes, you can say goodbye, you can say hello… But you'll always find your way back home! You can change your style, yeah your can change your jeans, you can learn to fly and you can chase your dreams, you can laugh and cry but everybody knows… You'll always find your way back home!
La gente enloquece le encanta la canción. Nos vamos por un rato y vuelvo con un vestido largo y los chicos con trajesito. MIS AMORES jaja.
Vos: So here’s our time to think and… believe that life coul beat you sometimes and you’ll always have to look forward and keep your head held high
Crowd: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Me siento en una sillita con los chicos adelante del scenario y cantamos DEAR JONES. La gente la adora. Veo chicas llorando y no voy a mentir. Me emociono. Se me escapa una lágrima y la multitud comienza a corar mi nombre. Me emociono más. Seguimos con Back to December
Vos: You might be angry at first time but then you can remember everything and think that maybe it was you the one to blame… and you’ll always wanna go back in time to change it… BUT YOU CAN’T!
Vos: I’m so glad. You made time see me. How’s life? Tell me how’s your family? I haven’t see them in a while! – miro a Jones – You’ve been good. Bussier than ever. We small talk, work and the weather. You’re guard is up, and I know why. Because the last time, you saw me still burn in the back of your mind. You give me roses and I let them there to die… So this is ME swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night. And I’d go back to December all the time. It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. And I go back to December, turn around and make it alright… I go back to December all the time – me paro de la silla y camino más adelante. Puedo verlo que no deja de mirarme a los ojos - These days, I haven't been sleeping, staying up playing back myself leaving… When your birthday passed and I didn't call. Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times, I watched you laughing from the passenger side and, realized I loved you in the fall. But then the cold came, the dark days, that feeling crept  into my mind. You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye. I miss your white skin and your sweet smile, So good to me, so right. And how you held me in your arms that September night, the first time you ever saw me cry. Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if you loved again I swear I'd love you right!
I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't, so if the chain is on your door, I understand. So this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I go back to December it turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine. And I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind, I go back to December all the time -. La gente estalla otra vez. Nos levantamos y la guitarra comienza para The Story of Us y todos comienzan a saltar.
Vos: ALRIGHT! Did you ever felt alone in a crowded room?
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: COME ON! I used to think one day we tell the story of us – en el estribillo, Nick me quita la pollera del vestido y me qedo re top cantando con una pollera corta y un top eihfueier. Amo mi vestuario. Después de The Story of Us, cantamos Two More Lonely People y Trainwreck.
Hacemos un cover de Moves Like Jagger y la gente se re prende, un mix de Shine a Light, Deinamyte y We Found Love y viene la parte melancólica jaja
Vos: So… life’s not that simple, right? When I was a little kid I have to deal with some thing that I don’t wish for anyone… this song talks about my history, this is one of the best McFly songs… The Ballad Of Paul K – la gente grita mucho y veo a Danny en el fondo aplaudiendo. Comienza la guitarra y digo
Vos: He’s drinking cold Corona, feels like is getting older now… and noticing how he’s finding… grey hairs left in the shower, tattoos fade by the hour and he can’t understand this feeling. Why life is getting him down, he used to smile now he frounce and cries inside. It’s been this way for a while and He can’t seems to put things right. When life has been unkind – puedo ver a chicas llorando
Nick: aaaaaaaaaaaah
Vos: And you’re loosing your mind
Nick: aaaaaaaaaaaah
Vos: Look in the mirror afraid of what you’ll find. Feel like time’s not on your side! – Los chicos siguen tocando. Puedo ver a mama y a papa uno al lado del otro mirando hacia mi. Mamá se cubre la boca con la mano derecha y papá tiene sus ojos vidriosos – He doesn’t like to mention, aplying for his pension so, his childrens don’t know he’s heading into a midlife crisis, he can’t afford the prices for the new kitchen floor he’s buying… he’s been a drunk all his life, two kids a dog and a wife he doesn’t know And in the daytime he just sits and watches television shows… When life has been unkind – me empiezan a caer las lágrimas de los ojos
Nick: aaaaaaaaaaaah
Vos: And you’re loosing your mind
Nick: aaaaaaaaaaaah
Vos: Look in the mirror afraid of what you’ll find. Feel like time’s not on your side! Don't know why but somehow, the ones you love you hate now, you feel down and blue… - Nick se da cuenta de que no puedo seguir cantando y canta él
Nick: Look at what you've thrown away, they stood beside you all the way, now its too late, its too late for you… When life has been unkind.
Vos: aaaaaaaaaaah
Nick: And you're losing your mind
Vos: aaaaaaaaaaah
Nick: Look in the mirror afraid of what you'll find… It feels like time's not on your side!
Vos: THANK YOU – Digo abrazando a Nick y los aplausos esta vez son incluso más.
Cantamos Ordinary Girl y el público la corea como loco. Canto Mine, YO SOLITA L y  presento a la banda
Vos: I wanna introduce this AMAZING PEOPLE BEHIND ME. YOU KNOW THEM. THE DOLLS EVERYBODY
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: Josh Heyman on guitar
Josh: What’s up?
Crowd: aaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Vos: Nick BASS Charles on BASS EVERYBODYYYYYYY
Nick: Hello PARIS
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: And the best DRUMMER EVER… MRS Matt Brosling!
Crowd: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh – después de esto termino de cnatar Mine y digo
Vos: So… there’s a few song I wrote with a friend and… this son gis one of my favorites… it calls Were You Belong so… give it up for the amazing
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario