Capítulo 6 - YES, I’M YOUR… FRIEND? -
Vos: Ahahahaha you silly
Harry: You…
Vos: Wait a minute – me llega un tweet
Harry: What?
Vos: He tweet and says – me aclaro la garganta – “I have my Song about you, me & the guy why you dumped me… I didn’t hear it already but what you’re waiting guys to purchase?”
Harry: Haha that’s great
Vos: HE TWEET THIS CAUSE TOM SAYS HE LOVED MY CD
Harry: That’s good for you… girl will totally buy it
Vos: I hope… -.
Danny POV:
YEAH. I WAS THERE. AND I REALIZE SHE SAW ME. I couldn’t miss this. Was her GREAT NIGHT. I was always there even she didn’t knew it. I’ll always be… SHE LOOKS STUNNING MUST SAY… That little tiny short and the fest… and the boots. She looks amazing. A little bit skinny I think but beautiful… after that text about see me in her house to hear the album Olive and I bought the cd and we’re about to hear it
Olive: Let me read the thanx
Danny: Ok
Olive: First of all to my friends, some of them are here with me, next to me and always be and some of them are not and maybe won’t be for a long time but I still love them.
Danny: Ok, let’s hear the CD
Olive: Wait… I wanna thank too to my lovely friend and Idol Tom Fletcher, to thaugh me so much this time, you always believed in me and I will always believe in you. To my friends Harry Judd, my boy Danny Jones and massive thanx to my girls Cami, Gio and Izzy. MY BOY? WHEN SHE DID WROTE THIS?
Danny: How am I supposed to know?
Olive: hmmm
Danny: Let’s play the CD
Olive: ok…
We play the cd and I love the songs even I don’t like the name of the CD. After that I feel a stalker but I search things about her on internet and it’s pretty fun but then I find the Press Conference and then she says something bad about me and I don’t like it. After a few days I keep hearing the cd. It’s really good. I mean most of the songs are about me. Not have her close to me make me feel bad but good at the same time I feel like I don’t miss her even I know I do… don’t know how to explain it. I feel bad but I feel like there’s nothing else to do. I know that like her song says I can trow all of her stuffs away and pretend that I forget saying We’re over and I’ll breakdown everytime I see her… anyway she’s in Paris so I won’t see her. My relationship with Olive is great. She’s a nice girl and we have fun. I’m thinking on settle down with her. You know. We’re together since a while and it’s been good. She understand me… she’s fun, and beautiful. Well I don’t wanna compare.
Your POV:
Llegamos a París y es todo perfecto. Harry onda que se aburre bastante ahí, así que los chicos se van para alla por una semana y aprovecha para grabar un video clip de 1D. Moments… onda que yo me quedo todos los días con Cami. Esto lo digo, porque ya estoy bien y puedo reconocerlo, pero yo no como. No puedo. Desde que la mina me dijo que estoy gorda, no puedo comer. No tolero algo en la boca. como muy poco o no como nada. Vivo a líquidos, café, café con leche, te, agua, jugos… se que está mal, pero en ese momento para mi, era normal, lo manejaba bastante bien diciéndole a todos, comí alla, comí aca… y como solo tenía a estilos al lado mío, podía decir que estaba comiendo en la editorial, etc, etc. Solo sabía que cada vez me veía más delgada y más linda. Todos me decían que estaba más linda… obvio lo seguía haciendo. Al otro día, llamo por teléfono a Dougie y a Maru para felicitarlos por su año de estar juntos y me pongo melancólica… ojalá lo mio con Jones hubiera durado un poco más…
Ya pasó un mes. Hablamos todo el tiempo con Maru. Su pancita está cada vez más grande. Le dieron fecha para Septiembre. Este mes, ella cumple años, así que vamos a estar seguro más de una semana por Londres. Mañana Maru y Dougie llegan a Paris para verme. Mis dos meses en Francia ya llegaron a la mitad. De repente, estoy sentada en la sala de ensayos con los chicos (SI, LOS CHICOS ESTÁN ACA, Y TAMBIÉN JACK. En solo 3 días, tocamos por primera vez en nuestro tour en Francia. :) y me llega un mensaje
“You were awesome at The Craft”
Onda, es un numero que no tengo, así que le contesto
“Sorry… who are you?” – los chicos hablan entre ellos y me llega otro mensaje
“Let’s say someone who loves you and don’t know how to tell you”
“Do I know you?” – le contesto
“Yes. I’m your… friend?”
“Haha… ok and you wanna be anonymous, right?”
“YES! Please”
“Haha you saw me in the Launched Party?”
“Yes. You were… amazing”
“Ok… haha. Thanx. And you were invited?”
“Yes. I was. I got your cd. I love it”
“Thanx for purchase it”
“You’re welcome. How’s Paris?”
“Nice. I guess. Is not so cool as everybody says”
“Maybe you’re not there with the right person”
“Haha don’t be mean. I guess you’re jealous of my Harry…”
“Ajam” – después de ese ajam
Nick: What? Why you’re so smiling?
Vos: What? Oh… nothing
Josh: Must be his boyfriend
Vos. No actually
Matt: Let’s start
Ensayamos y después de un rato vuelvo a contestarle
“Sorry. I was on rehearsals. My boyfriend is amazing must say”
“Cool. I guess. So, what’s your favorite song to play live?”
“Mmm More I think… or maybe You’ll always find your way back home”
“You wrote that with Tom, right? Kinda…”
“Haha. Yeah… kinda. Anyway one of my favorite songs is Last Kiss”
“Mine too.”
“It’s kinda sad but…”
“I think is a really mature song. It’s amazing.”
“Thanx. Really. So. How you feel? What you’re doing?”
“I’m here at home. Alone, enjoing my life. And missing you. I bet London miss you and you miss London”
“I do miss London. Definitely… Can I ask you something?”
“Sure…”
“Well when you say I was awesome you mean… singing. Right?”
“I mean it in every way as possible”
“You said I look nice, like pretty nice or really nice?”
“I’m saying you look stunning. Gorgeous. Beautiful! ”
“Haha well thanx. I think you’re overacting but thanx. I feel fat”
“You’re not fat… at all. seriously”
“Anyway I’m on a diet… that’s why I’m not fat”
“I know you and I know you never were fat”
“You saw me naked?”
“Maybe that reduce me to a number of persons so… I won’t answer that question but I saw you in your bikini”
“Everybody saw me in my bikini cause I was on a magazine with my ex”
“Ask me anything you know only your friends know”
Me contesta antes de que pueda escribir
“You’ve been in a threesome”
“Ok. You’re a friend. Haha. Hey. I gotta go… maybe I’ll call you someday”
“DON’T YOU DARE. BYE” – Es divertido. Jack me lleva a casa en su camioneta. Hay mucha gente siempre persiguiéndonos a todos lados. E sun poco molesto. No me molestan las fans, para nada, pero los paparazzis si, onda te tiras un pedo y lo publican en internet…
Danny POV:
Today is APRIL 4. WE COULD BE A YEAR TOGETHER BUT WE’RE NOT. I’m feeling helpless. I know she get over it and maybe it looks like I already did it too but IT’S NOT LIKE THAT.
Thinking about how happy *____* could be now… if we had that baby we could be a great family… I know she will be playing in Paris in a few days, and I don’t know where do I come with this but I call her
Vos: Hello?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario