Capítulo 6 - LET’S TELL THE WORLD WE WANT MORE, MORE, MORE -
Vos: Actually the label and my manager decided… Is a great song. It’s really nice… Anyway I don’t think I would sing it every time with Jones…
Jack: OK… Last question
What means the band to you?
Josh: EVERYTHING
Vos: My life
Nick: My world
Matt: Damn… ALL hahaha It means a lot you know? I’m with this two assholes since a lot and *____* is like the motor of this and is driving us to a hopelly… long way!
Thanx guys. Good luck tonight
Vos: Thanx
Matt: Thank you
Nick: Thanx
Josh: … - levanta la mano como diciendo gracias -. Volvemos a los camerinos y nos ponemos a boludear mientras vemos como el lugar se va llenando de gente.
Jack se me acerca.
Jack: Harry’s waiting for you… you have to do the entrance with him and then you can change for sing…
Vos: Ok -. No puedo contar como estuvo la fiesta, porque no la viví ni la disfruté. Entramos con Harry así re lindos los dos y todos sacándonos fotos. Fue muy lindo. Tomamos algo en la party y saludamos a todos y veo a Maru por ahí…
Vos: Hi
Maru: Congratulations…
Vos: Thanx… - la miro. Sonrío. – Puedo…
Maru: Si – le toco la panza y nos miramos. Ella me abraza y le digo
Vos: Quizas no alcanze pero… perdón
Maru: Te perdono… solo porque estoy embarazada y no quiero que mi nena se quede sin madrina
Vos: NOOOOOOO. AAAAAH
Maru: SIIIII – Nos volvemos a brazar y digo
Vos: Va a ser nena?
Maru: No sabemos todavía, no se dejo ver en la ecografía…
Vos: Hahahaha
Maru: Si vos estarían emarazada te diría si es hijo de Jones no se podría distinguir si es nena o nene
Vos: Hahahaha
Maru: Como va todo con Harry?
Vos: MUY BIEN. Debo confesar que lo subestimé – Cami se acerca a nosotros con una copa. Nos abrazamos las 3 y Harry se nos acerca junto a Louis y Niall. Jajaj mirá si hubiéramos terminado asi los 6 juntos? Ajajaj que disparate!
Seguimos hablando un rato y alguien viene de repente y me levanta en el aire jaja es Harry J. lo abrazo
Harry: We got your cd. Can you give me an autograph?
Vos: Ahhaha
Tom: This will be so awesome
Vos: Can you come with me and sing our song?
Tom: I would love to
Gio viene corriendo y nos abrazamos
Gio: I’m so happy!!!
Vos: Me too!
Gio: And you girls? Are you together again?
Maru: YEAH
Cami: Of course!
Dougie se acerca y dice: The Three Mosqueteares
Vos: HAHAHAAH -. El le da un beso a Maru y después a su panza y me aparta de las chicas
Dougie: Thanx for telling me
Vos: You’re welcome
Dougie: And by the way… thanx for not telling her about…
Vos: What?
Dougie: You know…
Vos: Oh… yeah. Nevermind! – le doy u beso en el cachete y lo veo a él a lo lejos. Se me acerca y yo a él y bailamos un rato
Harry: I’m so happy for you. So proud
Vos: Hahahaha
Harry: I’m serious. And I’m happy you and Maru are friends again
Vos: Me too -. Después de un rato largo, vamos a cambiarnos (me pongo una especie de body negro con cierre adelante, un chaleco de jean y botas en los pies jaja sisi re MILEY, pero la amo. Quiero un estilo así, rocker rebel onda Miley/Taylor Momsem)subimos al escenario a cantar.
Jack: HERE WE ARE. FINALLY. IT WAS A LONG WAY BUT I GUESS WE’RE AT THE TOP
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Jack: For you. Here is: *___ _____* & THE DOLLS!!!
DJLHFBEUKIHEBUOHERI
Vos: YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH YEAH!!!
Nick: I want more
Vos: Friday night and we’re just talking, stars are dancing in the sky. Burning just for you and I… We don’t need to overthinking, nothing’s gonna bring us down, show them what we're all about… - quito el micrófono del pie y me paro justo al borde del escenario: - All the way, one hundred one percent touch down. We're gonna kill it, leave the pack on take this town! – comienzo a saltar y la gente se vuelve loca
Nick: Yeah
Vos: Let's go, whatch ya wanna wait for? Let's take everything we ask for… Come on and turn it up, let's tell the world we want More More More COME ON! I want more! Let's go, take over the dance floor – Nick se me acerca y hacemos un pasito juntos jaja - you'd be mine and I will be yours, come on and let it play let me hear you say More More More I want more.
Nick: I want more
Vos: Take my hand and pull me closer, whisper nothings in my ear until the walls just disappear… Feel the music take you higher, feel my heart beat like a drum baby you're the only one… All the way, one hundred one percent touch down, we're gonna kill it, leave the pack on take this town!
Nick: Come on
Vos: Let's go, whatchya wanna wait for? Let's take everything we ask for, come on and turn it up, let's tell the world we want More, More, More. I want more – salto en el lugar y sacudo el pelo -
Let's go, take over the dance floor – es ahí cuando me parece ver a Jones al fondo cruzado de brazos sonriendo - You'd be mine and I will be yours – me desconcertó
Nick: Come on and let it play…
Vos: Let me hear you say More, More, More… I want more
Nick: What happened? – me dice susurrando en el solo de Matt
Vos: Nothing. Thanx… Come on everybody, lets go party till' they kick us out now…
Nick: I don't care
Vos: I want more. Once get it started, we won't stop until we get it all out. Take me there, take me there… More, More, I want more
La multitude se vuelve loca.
Vos: Let's go, whatcha wanna wait for? Let's take everything we ask for come on and turn it up, let's tell the world we want More, More, More… I want more. Let's go, take over the dance floor, you'd be mine and I will be yours. Come on and let it play, let me hear you say, More, More, More… I want more. More, I want more. More.
Terminamos la canción y cantamos unas más. Cuando bajamos del escenario, busco a Jack
Jack: You killed it
Vos: Did you invite Jones?
Jack: What? No…
Vos: I thought…
Jack: No. I didn’t
Vos: Ok… Ok. Really? It was cool?
Jack: It was awesome. The press is off, why don’t you change and enjoy this with your friends?
Vos: Hahaha… I’ll do it. Yeah -. Nos quedamos con los chicos por horas y horas hasta ser los últimos en la fiesta y vamos a casa de Tom a seguirla jajaa tomamos café y nos quedamos en su cine viendo películas.
Al otro día, tengo que volver a Francia así que nos desvelamos y disfrutamos el día a full.
Al otro día, despertamos en casa de Tom todos, desayunamos y nos vamos con Harry, Cami y Louis a mi casa. Buscamos las cosas con Harry, empacamos y partimos de vuelta a Paris
Harry: You handle it really good must say
Vos: About
Vos: Who He Must Not Be Named
Vos: …
Harry: Danny Jones
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario