Capítulo 43 - YOU’RE DATING??? -
Joe POV:
People and paparazzis think she’s with me but I won’t say she’s not with me cause I wanted her to be with me… anyway. People love her. Her song are on ITunes the whole songs in the first 10 songs. She’s amazing. Mum and dad love her And I would love to be with her. It will be like our new friend, like Demi. Anyway, The Jonas Group produce her first music video in Paris. The music video of Full Circle. Kevind directed the video. We do it cause we already done the European Tour, so… It’s amazing. First on a parking lot. Is a huge production. We play the song and start shooting when she walk to us singing
Vos: I’ve been in a road back and forth enough, heart like a wheel
The music video goes amazing. We have a make up girl for her and another for hair. She’s so cool. Nick love to see her singing and Kevin always talk to her about nerds things. She’s like my other half and my perfect complement. She could be my best friend too. We shared lots of things.
We start another part outside the Eifel Tower. She’s there standing with a hat, black leggings, a t-shirt and high heels. Singing and dancing the whole song. And in the music video she choose Nick to play the handsome ;) but you never see his face. Kevin is a great director. She’s amazing lipsynking. The music video is amazing. Jack was there of course. And Cami flew to take some pictures and make an article for the magazine. We have a GREAT time on tour. Unfortunately she have to come back to London while we fly to Toronto for a new show. Kevin will edit the video and will send it to the label to lauched as soon as they can.
Your POV:
Jack: I’m pretty happy the Jonas Group make this video but you should ask me first the next time
Vos: I know you’re my manager but I don’t know if your taking the best dessisions on me…
Jack: Ok…
Vos: Why don’t you stop all those articles saying I’m a slut?
Jack: I think that kind of press is really good. By the more… I have awesome news!
Vos: What?
Jack: You’ll be the cover of ROLLING STONE!
Vos: WHAT?
Jack: Yeah
Vos: NO WAY! -. Sisisisisis NO PUEDO CREERLO. Me tiro encima de Jack.
En unos días tengo la entrevista con RS. Bueno, vuelvo a casa.
Onda no sé, porque, pero extraño a Harry. Mi primer día de vuelta a Londres, salimos a comer. Nos sacan miles de fotos. Estoy harta que inventen cosas. Pero bueno… supongo que tengo que lidiar con eso.
No tengo noticias de Danny. Y todo va muy bien, digo, no es fácil olvidar. Pero creo que estoy por buen camino…
Esa noche, al salir del restó me preguntan por el
Vos: I don’t know anyhting about him. I just landed this evening
Harry: Excuse me – Harry nos abre camino entre la multitud y subimos a su auto
Paparazzi: You guys are dating
Harry: Ahahah no
Vos: We’re just friends
Paparazzis: You think you could be together again?
Harry: Who knows?
Vos: Never say never
Paparazzis: You look awesome together
Harry: Thank you -. Nos alejamos y bajamos en casa
Harry: You have to tell me EVERYTHING!
Vos: About?
Harry: About everything! I guess you have some stories with some guys
Vos: NO… I missed you
Harry: You liar
Vos: I really missed you
Harry me mira: I missed you too!
Vos. Hahaha YOU LIAR
Harry: Hey. You know this Saturday is my birthday
Vos: I know… I know
Harry: Well you’re invited to the biggest PARTY EVA!
Vos: Hahaha. Ok. I’ll go! – Me abraza y se queda en casa. Nos quedamos dormidos en el sillón viendo una peli.
Al otro día, en internet explotan los Blogs diciendo que Harry y yo estamos juntos y que pasó la noche en mi house… que soy una suripanta prácticamente jajaja. Onda no entiendo. Hace dos días estaba con Joe…
La party de Harry llega y es una locura. Nos juntamos los 1D, Cami y Yo y Danielle al novia de Liam para ir con ellos en Limo hasta el bar donde se celebran los 19 años de Harry feriojuofe y bue, cuando llego a la casa…
Zayn: We need you
Vos: For what?
Zayn: You already call Harry, right?
Vos: What?
Zayn: To say Happy Birthday
Vos: Yeah
Zayn: Great. Well. My gift to Harry is a kiss
Vos: Okay…
Zayn: From you
Vos: WHAT?
Zayn: Please
Vos: Why?
Zayn: Oh come on… he loves you. He still do
Vos: But – de repente veo que se acerca Harry con trajesito. Se ve hermoso. Con esa sonria radiante. Verlo me hace sonreir. Miro a Zayn y le digo
Vos: Ok… I’ll do it -. El me sonríe y Harry camina hacia nosotros y Zayn le dice
Zayn: My friend! He’s my gift – Harry me mira como sorprendido y sonríe. Me acerco y onda que el me va a abrazar y bue, no voy a mentir, LE COMO LA BOCA. Lo toma de sorpresa, pero está siempre preparado jaja enseguida apoya sus manos en mi cintura y recorre mi espalda con su mano derecha hasta llegar a mi mejilla y la apoya ahí. Yo tengo una mano en su hombro y la otra en su pelo. no me quería separar de él. No voy a negarlo BESA MUY BIEN. Creo que es por la edad… onda, no me hago la grande pero los chicos cuando son más chicos viven chapando, en cambio Jones que ya es grande suele dar más besos con la boca cerrada. Son los que más me gustan pero los besos de Harry… ME CALIENTAN. LISTO. LO DIJE.
Harry se separa de mi lentamente y me da un beso chiquito sonriendo. Puedo sentir su sonrisa. Abro mis ojos y Zayn dice
Zayn: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Vos: Haha. Happy birthday Harry – Harry me sonríe y me da un abrazo y me dice al oído – Best gift ever
Vos: It was Zayn gift
Harry: Maybe your gift can be better
Vos: SHUT UP – Le digo y me alejo de él sonriendo y se que me esta mirando
Harry POV:
I look her leaving the hall. She’s so fucking gorgeous. She’s perfect. I love her. I definitely do. I smile. I can’t help it, you could say IT WAS ONLY A KISS, IT WAS ONLY A KISS. But for me it’s everything. Zayn smile and says
Zayn: You’re welcome Bro
Harry: VAS HAPPENIN!
Zayn: Hahaha
Harry: It was awesome
Zayn: I know…
Harry: I can’t believe how much she STILL mean to me
Zayn: …
Harry: Thanx mate. Thank you – I say and walk to the hall to see her again. She’s there sitting next to Louis amiling
Harry: *____*
Vos: Yeah?
Harry: I… can you kiss me again?
Vos: Hahaha no. don’t start all over. Please
Harry: I was kidding. Ok? I wanna know if you think I should wear a bow…
Vos: No. you look nice
Harry: Just nice? – I take her by the hand and she stands up.
Harry: Look at you. Damn tha dress
Vos: Hahaha shut up – she smile at me. I think she sees me like her GAY FRIEND… damn I hope t be wrong…
Your POV:
La party de Hary la rockea. La pasamos super. Bailo un montón con todos es uebueof me encató. Siguen saliendo notas mías con Harry. Cualquiera que se yo? A la semana, voy a la sesión de fotos de la Rolling, Harry me acompaña…
Joss: Ok *____* we’re thinking on a… have you seen Britney Spears first RS Cover? http://www.google.com.ar/imgres?imgurl=http://www.talkingmakeup.com/pics/news/bb701.jpg&imgrefurl=http://talkingmakeup.com/beauty/britney-spears-on-the-cover-of-rolling-stone-magazine-december-2008/&h=600&w=435&sz=26&tbnid=yKJ532ro5Es-3M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=65&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drolling%2Bstone%2Bbritney%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=rolling+stone+britney&docid=7zGsDIpCXXSVCM&hl=es&sa=X&ei=AIlyT_zTEaW80AGey43NAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQ9QEwAQ&dur=841
Vos: Yeah
Joss: Something like that… what do you think?
Vos: I was thinking more like Christina Aguilera cover on 2002
Joss me mira. Comienzo a reirme
Vos: Haha JUST KIDDING… I think that Britney is kiny enough at leas for now
Joss: Great. We have you some outfits, pick up one and… is your boyfriend? – me dice señalando a Harry que está parado cerca de las luces con las manos en los bolsillos
Vos: No. He’s Harry. My best friend
Joss: At least for now. Son you will see you can only trust in your friends and will end up dating with thems… you can’t trust people who aren’t from the media
Ok, gran consejo Joss. Gracias…
Me da asi tipo lencería. Un corpiño negro, un tipo culotte rojo a lunares. Una camisa arriba del corpi con voladitos. Onda es mi primer sesión de fotos para una revi me siento re top. Jaja. Harry me re mira, me doy cuenta. Onda, es hombre más alla de todo. En un momento, se van todos y nos dejan solos. Me acerco a él
Vos: So… it’s too bored?
Harry: You’re kidding? I’m watching one of the most beautiful girl doing an amazing photoshoot and half naked what else can I ask for?
Vos: Hahahah you’re an ass – me da un abrazo y vuelvo a sentarme donde estaba -. La sesión sigue bastante copada. Esa noche, Jack viene a casa, Cami le abre la puerta.
Jack: I got the music video
Cami: AAAAAAAAAH
Vos: Let’s see it
Jack lo pone en el dvd y mientras se sienta al lado mio y de Cami dice
Jack: I’m thinking on doing the lauched of the video the same day you start with The Dolls to record the cd.
Vos: Ok
Jack: Some kind of party
Vos: Oh. Cool
Jack: We have just 2 weeks to record the songs
Vos: I think is enough
Jack: Ok… how many songs you got
Vos: 13
Jack: AMAZING. COUNTING MINE AND IOMWIWU?
Vos: Yep
Jack: AMAZING. You wrote the song with Tom?
Vos: Hell yeah. It’s my favorite song
Jack: AWESOME
Vos: Yep.
Jack: Ok… let’s watch!
Cami POV:
Sin palabras. El video es increíble. Ella se ve hermosa. Los planos de Nick son perfectos. Los ame a todos. El final es lo mejor. Onda que Nick vuelve a donde esta ella y quedan enfrentados el uno al otro y se sonríen. El la sube en su espalda y se van riéndose alejando de a poco hasta quedar fuera de foco. Es la única vez que se le ve la cara a Nick en todo el video. De perfil en el final. Me encantó. Me encantó
Jack: It was amazing
Vos: AAAAAAAW. I loved it
Cami: It’s PERFECT
Vos: Nick ask for you
Cami: Shut up – Jack se queda un rato largo ahí con *____* hablanod horas y horas (NO EXAGERO) y yo me quedo en la compu.
Jack: I’m thinking on singing on an acoustic with Tom the song you guys wrote together CAMI
Cami: Yeah?
Jack: Can you organize that?
Cami: Sure
Jack: Call H&M and see if we can do it then and so people can buy the EP
Cami: We will released the EP on cd the same day we released the Music Video and we’ll sing with Tom…
Jack: Yeah
Cami: Perfect – Anoto esas cosas y comienzo aahcer unas llamadas y a buscar en internet un par de direcciones y encuentro un par de notas de *____* y veo una que me llama la atención que es de Niall. Me da la re idea. Mandar que Maru y Niall están saliendo. Pero después me acuerdo de que la loca está embarazada así que paro los trámites por un tiempito…
Tenemos unos días sin hacer nada con *____* y nos vamos un finde a un spa a pasarla bomba. Onda, se que no soy famosa, pero por la calle me reconocen. Mientras estamos en el spa nos prometemos no leer nada ni ver nada de nosotras en internet, pero me llega un sms de Louis diciendo que ES TODO MENTIRA y estallo.
Vos: QUE?
Vos: Louis se mando alguna
Vos: Porque?
Cami: Porque me esta pidiendo perdón de algo
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario