domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 42 - HIS EX GIRLFRIEND IS A SLUT - 

Ok, ok this is TOO MUCH. I know we’re not together but why she’s saying it like that?
Vos: So… I just wanted you to know… by me
Danny: YEAH… WE’RE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE
She look at me like she can’t believe I’m here. The crowd turns around to look at me
Vos: Yeah. Yeah. We’re no longer together cause he’s insecure and he rather to believe the paparazzis that her girlfriend
Danny: Actually is cause his EX GIRLFRIEND is a slut
Vos: Don’t you dare. This guy is so fresh and cool as you think, so cool that he just didn’t tell the people we were dating cause his manager thought it was the best for the band
Danny: That’s so not true
Vos: We’ve been dating since APRIL and you knew it since December cause this asshole don’t have the balls to face Fletch.
Danny: Maybe I didn’t wanted
Vos: Maybe this is the best. To be apart. Don’t pretend. Oh yeah… he dump Georgia in February but Fletch thought ONE MORE TIME he’s more nice than me so he pretended to be with her for a while. – I just can’t believe she say it. I always knew, when I fight with her, I lost…
Vos: Anyway… This next song is about a boy who makes me feel better everytime I see him.
This song calls Stay Beautiful
Danny: WTF?
Vos: Harry’s eyes – OK, THIS IS TOO MUCH - are like a jungle, his smile is like the radio. He wisperer songs into my window in words and nobody knows. Those pretty girls on every corner are watching as he’s walking home…saying: does he know?… will you ever know? You’re beautiful. Every little piece love. Don’t you know? You really gonna be someone… ask anyone. And when you find, everything you looks for. I hope your life lead you back to my door… of but if you don’t… STAY BEAUTIFUL! Harry finds another day of be the highlight of my day… - I can’t stand the whole song so I go.

Harry POV:
I can’t believe it. She’s amazing. After all we’ve been thorugh. I mean, she told me she just wanted to be her friend and now she’s singing this to me. I remember how we kissed the other day and I still don’t know what means to her but… I know I love her. I clap my hands. Can’t do anything else that clap and smile like an idiot. She smile at me.
Vos: Is hard to make a conversation when he’s taking my breath away… I should say… Hey by the way… - She’s so beautiful and I guess after this. She will be mine - Stay beautiful. Stay beautiful. Lalalalala… ooooooooh! – She jump off stage and I go to hug her. She smile at me and kiss me on te cheack
Vos: I know we’re friends, but I know someday we can be something more and… it will be awesome!
Harry: I know baby… I know -. I say and hug her. She look at me and kiss me on the cheack.  She look at me and smile. Take me by the hand and the girls in the crowd ask her and me for pictures…
That Night I took her to her house and when I’m about to go she says
Vos: You wanna come in?
Harry: Sure

Your POV:
Los días pasan. Mi EP está listo. Las canciones son: I’m Only Me When I’m With You, Here We Go Again, The Driveway, FULL CIRCLE, Mine feat Danny Jones (que ya hablamos con ISLAND y la quiere en el cd también) y Stay Beautiful. Grabar la canción, fue fácil. Lo hicimos por separado… Una fotógrafa me saca unas fotos para el CD. Estoy asi como re jfkenrhjifer. El EP sale a la venta primero por ITunes un día antes de que comience la gira con los JoBros. Y no puedo creerlo pero Mine (sacaron esa canción como corte por la participación de Danny) queda numero 3 en ITunes.
El día que comienza la gira, me embarco en una super adveture con los JOBROS. Kevin es un tierno, Nick más correcto no puede ser y Joe es un idiota. Vive haciendo chistes y queriendo llamar la atención, es increíble como los hace reir a Nick y a Kevin. Es increíble también LO BIEN QUE SE LLEVAN…
En el bus…
Nick: So… where’s your friend?
Vos: Cami?
Nick: Yeah
Vos: She’s in London
Nick: Yeah. I know but…
Vos: She’s with Louis Tomlinson… from 1D
Joe: Oh… yeah. And you’re with Harry?
Vos: NO!
Joe: so you’re single
Vos: YEAH… -.

Nick POV:
After a couple of hours we get to Madrid when we’re starting the tour. There are a lot of people there. Is awesome. *___* is great. I like her. Is Smart and is always happy. Reminds me of Demi. Her voice, her smile. She’s kind and beautiful. When she’s getting ready for the show I go to her dressing room
Vos: Oh… Nick
Nick: HI
Vos: Hi
Nick: I know you used to play in bars and those things… but… you’re nervous?
Vos: YEAH
Nick: Just close your eyes if you think you’re not fine and try to imagine there’s nobody else there with you
Vos: I’ll do it.
Nick: Good luck girl. People would love you
Vos: I HOPE – I approach to her and hug her. She smile and the crowd gone wild.
Nick: I guess this is your time
Vos: AAAAAAAAH – She screams loud and walk to the stage.

Your POV:
I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT. Camino con mi guitar. El parche de la batería dice *____ ______* & The Dolls (AH SI, ME OLVIDÉ. ASI SE LLAMA MI GRUPO ;) Miro la batería. Las luces están apagadas. Nadie nos ve. Las chicas gritan y el telon se corre y la música de I’m Only Me When I’m With You comienza a sonar. Las chicas enloquecen. No lo puedo creer. Literalmente, no puedo creerlo.
Vos: FRIDAY NIGHT BENEATH THE STARS, IN A FIELD BEHIND YOUR YARD, YOU AND I ARE PAITING PICTURES IN THE SKY… - Después de terminar la primer cancion, sigo con Here We Go Again. La gente estalla. No puedo creerlo. Me acerco más a ellos
Vos: HOLA MADRID!!!
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M HERE. THIS IS MY DREAM. DREAMS COME TRUE, NOTHING’S WRONG WITH DREAMING, SO NEVER GIVE UP.
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: I’ve been in Paris before with a guy and this song is for him… You’re fled from medication cause it only causes pain – NO PUEDO CREER QUE SE SABEN TODAS LAS CANCIONES.
Canto The DriveWay, Full Circle, Stay Beautiful y cierro con una de McFly
Vos: So this is one of my favorites songs of all times… and I would love to sing it for you
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAH
Vos: This song calls Only The Strong Survive
Crowd: JKWEBHUODHNORFHEURE
Vos: The worst it’s over… and the sky is clear. And there’s not a place on earth I rather be than here… - miro a la gente. Está como loca – But on the horizon… as the morning breaks. I can see a brand new day that’s full of new mistakes – Nick (TD) me ayuda con los coros. – They tell me that ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. I don’t know if I’ll make it through THE NIGHT. I guess I see you in the AFTERLIFE, they tell me that ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!
La gente enloquece
Vos: Goodbye Paris! -. Bajo del scenario y ahí están los tres. Me re abrazan. Mi banda se acerca a mi. Los amo. Son lo más. Nos hacemos bastante unidos.
Nick (TD): That was awesome!
Vos: I know. You guys have been AMAZING! …
Onda Demil Lovato, en medio del concert, los chicos me llaman y mientras ellos tocan yo canto Mine feat Joe Jonas. Las chicas enloquecen al verlo conmigo en el scenario. No puedo explicar lo que siento. Al terminar la canción…
Vos: GOODBYE PARIS. YOU ALL BEEN SO NICE TO ME!!!
Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAH -. Los días del tour son increíbles, son solo 4, pero VALEN LA PENA. ONDA 26, 27, 28 Y 29 haha, sino fuera por la prensa… Porqué digo esto? No dejan de relacionarme con Joe y me hace sentir mal en realidad. Que debe estar pensando de mi la gente? Sale en la ELLE una nota mia que se llama PARTY GIRL. (Y ahora se preguntarán, QUIEN TE QUIERE VER MUERTA? A Maru no deberían haberla echado de ELLE?? Y la respuesta es: NO. Con Cami después pudimos cancelar la carta que enviamos y bueno… como la loca está embarazada decidimos dejarla en paz, pero si sigue así, Dougie se va a enterar de su embarazo por la Teen Vogue ;)
How would you describe *____ _____*? She’s an argentinian girl who reach her dream of be a Singer. On the top of the charts, famous for her good taste at guys and partys. She’s a rebel. She released her first EP called “IS NOT ALWAYS RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES” under the name of *____  _____* & THE DOLLS– onda la revis no me mata, pero porque lo de la fiestas y el buen gusto por los chicos? Que hay del talento? Mi EP recibió muy buenas críticas. Pero de eso no se habla. Se habla de las fiestas a las que voy, de los chicos con los que estuve… se arma mucho revuelo porque salí con Danny ahora dicen que salgo con Joe que son amigos, se dice que anduve con Zayn (cosa que es cierta) salieron fotos de los dos juntos… y fotos mías con Harry también. ME SIENTO LITERALMENTE UNA PUTA. Peleo con los paparazzis. Los chicos me adoran. Les gusta que sea REBEL como dice la prensa, me esperan afuera de los lugares y se toman fotos conmigo. Ellos se llaman fans, onda, son fans mios. JNDWJKHDSKLHFESKVAÑWPIHE No lo puedo creer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario