Capítulo 40 - I WANT A HOUSE DOUGIE! -
Gio: Haha. Seriously? I think is the best movie!
Tom: It’s not a movie that you’d watch with your guy friends.
Gio: No… you watched with me
Tom: Awww yeah… So anyway, last night I’d gone to bed, and I heard the TV on, and it was quite loud. So I walked out on to the balcony, and it’s Danny and Dougie sitting on the sofa, and they’re watching The Notebook. But they’re like into it.
Gio: OMG
Tom: And Danny never likes films, but he’s watching it and it’s a tearjerker, a really sad film. And he’s like ‘Oh no, oh no, I can’t believe it… Is that really happening? That’s so sad!’
Gio: Ahahahaha you’re kidding?
Tom: NO! And at the end he’s like, ‘Oh no, I’ve got tingles, I’m nearly crying!’ And he didn’t know I was listening to him. And at the end, ‘cause in the movie, the guy builds a house as a present for a woman
Gio: I know…
Tom: Ok… and Danny goes, ‘Dougie, I want a house like that. Dougie, me and you could live on a lake in a big white house.’ So anyway, this morning at about six o’clock, I get woken up by them, and I’m thinking ‘what are they doing up at six?’ So, I walk into Dougie’s room, and they’re both in bed
Gio: In Dougie’s bed ?
Tom: And I’m like, ‘What are you doing?’ And they go, ‘Mate, we just got into bed. That film was amazing.’ I mean, they’re both in bed with each other, after watching The Notebook and I’m like what are you doing you Idiots?!
Gio: OMG that was awesome! – We see Danny walking to us so we start laugh
Danny: Good morning
Gio: Good morning you – then Dougie walk to us smiling
Dougie: Good morning
Tom: Dougie!
Your POV:
Después de pasar la noche en casa, alguien me toca el timbre. En pijamas voy a abrir la puerta y ahí está Harry.
Harry: Hey
Vos: What are you doing here?
Harry: I was thinking on take you out. What do you think?
Vos: I… I don’t think so
Harry: Come on. There’s a fair in the street with bumper cars and…
Vos: OH… OK. You convence me
Harry: Ok -. El entra en casa y me cambio. Me pongo algo bastante comodo y salimos juntos.
La pasamos super. El en ningún momento trata algo conmigo. Se porta como un caballero. Me gana un super peluche para mi, un conejo gigante y la pasamos super. Al volver a casa, se despide con un beso en la mejilla y sin querer volteo la cara y lo beso en la boca. los dos nos separamos como dos nenes que se acaban de dar el primer beso y sonreímos. El me deja en casa con mi conejo y se va… me quedo sentada en la sala por un momento, e sun poco tonto, pero ese beso insignificante me deja pensando un largo rato. Hace rato que Harry y yo habíamos hablado y habíamos decidido ser solo amigos, no por él, sino por mi. Y ahora onda que el se comporta bien, la tonta soy yo. Como es esto? Si, obvio que siempre me gustó, pero creo que ahora… más todavía!
Danny POV:
My night was pathetic. Lying in bed with Dougie… anyway. The movie was amazing and remind me of my girl… well… Ex-Girl. I think Rachel is hotter than my girl anyway but… I love her. After a couple of days I go back to The Craft. Jack wanted to talk to me
Jack: I’m so glad you came
Danny: Yeah…
Jack: So… Here we are. First of all… THANK YOU – Says smiling – I never thought this girl could have such a big potential. She’s awesome
Danny: I know. She’s great
Jack: We’re starting with the EP and next month to record the CD and will have 12 songs and she has 7 songs and she says those songs are about you
Danny: Great
Jack: Yeah and we need al teast 6 more songs. You mind to write a song for her?
Danny: Me? No… no, of course not
Jack: She will be working with Tom too so…
Danny: TOM? FLETCHER?
Jack: Yeah!
Danny: I thought… ok. Ok
Jack: She will be opening the 5 JoBros shows this January
Danny: I know!
Jack: And she will be performing these days at The Craft twice at week
Danny: That’s awesome
Jack: She’s earning her money.
Danny: I’m very proud
Jack: We’re planning a little tour over little theathers in London. But a big one to close at Wembley
Danny: Wow. Wembley?
Jack: Yeah
Danny: That’s… too much?
Jack: I thought at first but… then I realize that when the songs came to the radio and everybody heard her voice everything’s gonna change
Danny: Ok… you should take her to radio stations already.
Jack: Can we take an advantage of you and her relationship?
Danny: I don’t think she wanted to but… if she agree… I’ll do it
Jack: Let me ask her.
Danny: Ok
Jack: The reason why I brought you here is cause… She wrothe this song and I wanted you to listen before came on the CD. Maybe… you don’t wanted to hear it on the radio.
Danny: WHAT?
Jack: Please… just listening to and call me
Danny:Ok!
Your POV:
Paso los días componiendo. Jack me dijo que necesitaba más canciones. Así que quiero escribir una en la que diga todo lo malo de él… Pero pienso en diciembre. En todas las cosas lindas que pasamos. En lo hermoso que fue Diciembre si no fuera por esto.
Vos: “I’d go back to December turn around and make it alright… I’d go back to december all the time” de ahí comienzo a escribir…
Tom viene a casa esa tarde y empezamos a escribir
Tom: So what you wanna wrote about?
Vos: Not Danny
Tom: Hahaha ok. Not Danny
Vos: …
Tom: I loved The Story Of Us. Danny and I was there and was absolutely amazing
Vos: Danny?
Tom: SHIT
Vos: Wait. Danny hear my song?
Tom: Please don’t tell him I told you but he’s always there. Everynight
Lo miro a Tom y me pongo mal. No lo voy a negar.
Tom: Hey – dice acariciándome la espalda – Don’t worry. He will be back to you soon. As soon as I can talk to him and convenced him
Vos: Haha thanx but… don’t worry
Tom: He’s an ass
Vos: Yeah… but I’m too
Tom: Maybe… but he’s more adult than you… or should be… anyway. Let’s write something
Vos: Yay -. Comenzamos a hablar, tomamos un coffe y salimos con la idea de hacer una canción sobre como uno se olvida de lo que vivió o hizo para llegar aca. No dejar de lado las cosas que solíamos hacer, querer volver a lo mismo… y salen ideas para tres canciones pero solo nos encargamos de componer una, las otras Tom me las deja para que escriba sola. Así sale: Where You Belong. Tom me ofrece grabarla en el estudio de ellos, y el hacer los coros. Yo quedo re krefbhueer ES UN DIVINO. Me encanta la idea of course. Hablo con Jack y nos ponemos de acuerdo. Aunque la canción es para el cd, la grabamos profesionalmente para el CD antes de tiempo… Jack también me dice que escucho la canción, Last Kiss, pero no me deja cantar así que tengo que pulir más y más Back To December para el martes y componer otra para el viernes. Se que es poco tiempo, pero algo tengo que hacer. Busco en mis cuadernos y hay una canción que tengo y comienzo a modificarla. La música esta. Simplemente tengo que cambiarle algunas pavadas. Re va para Harry esta canción. Me encanta. Decido cantar también Every Rose has Its Thorne de Poison.
Danny POV:
That Night I go to bed and play the tape Jack give me…
Vos: Ok… IT’S ON?
Cami: Yep.
Vos: Ok, Jack? This song calls LAST KISS and I hope you like it
She start to play guitar and I heard Cami saying something…
Vos: I still remember, that look on your face. Lit through the darkness at 1:58, the words that you whispered for just us to know, you told me you loved me, so why did you go away? Aaaaaaawaaaaay… - Just see her there, sitting with her guitar. Makes me feel bad. Her voice. Is so sad. She close her eyes while she sings -
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario