Capítulo 39 - I DON’T WANNA HEAR THE PEOPLE INTERFERE, WHAT DO THEY KNOW? -
We look each other and Gio says
Gio: SSSSSSSSHHH
I look at *____* again
Vos: OH! – She cover her mouth with her hand – A simple complication, misscomunication lead to fall out. So many things that I wish you knew… so many walls of I can’t break through! Now I’m standing alone in a crowded room and we’re not speaking! And I’m dying to know is it killing you like is killing me yeah! And I don’t know what to say since the twisted-old fade when it all broke down. And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now… NEXT CHAPTER!
She bangs. I know I supossed to be out of London but I can’t help it. She looks amazing. She’s great and one more time… another song for me. The spot next to me… We’re the lucky ones… but I guess it wasn’t just misscomunication what lead us to fall out…
Vos: How we end up this way see me nerviously pulling in my clothes trying to look busy and you’re doing your best to avoid me… I starting to think one day I’ll tell the story of us how I was loosing my mind when I saw you here – say revolving her hair with both hands – BUT YOU HELD YOUR PRIDE LIKE YOU SHOULD’VE HELD ME! – THAT HURTS - Oh I’m scared to see the ending why are we pretending this is nothing, I’ll tell you I miss you but I don’t know how… - the music stops – I NEVER HEARD SILENCE QUITE THIS LOUD! Now I’m standing alone in a croded… - Can’t stop looking at her. All what she’s saying is truth. And so that we’re over. Don’t know if stay or not. Of course I’ll stay.
Vos: This is looking like a contest… Of who can act like the care less… But I liked it better when you were on my side – can’t help take a deep breath – The battle’s in your hands now. But I will let my armer down if you say you rather love than fight. So many things that you wish I knew… but the story of us might be ending soon – accapella – Now I’m standing alone… In a crowded room and we’re not speaking! … - The crowd gone wild – And I’m dying to know is it killing you like is killing me yeah… I don’t know what to say since the twisted-old fade when it all broke down, and the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now… now.. noooooooooow AND WE’RE NOT SPEAKING – Everybody’s jumping in their sits – AND I’M DYING TO KNOW IS IT KILLING YOU LIKE IT’S KILLING ME YEAH! AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY SINCE THE TWOSTED-OLD FADE WHEN IT ALL BROKE DOWN, AND THE STORY OF US LOOKS A LOT LIKE A TRAGEDY NOW… THE END -. Everything esxplode! It’s amazing
Vos: Wow… you’re the best!
Danny: You’re the best! - Well I don’t scream cause I don’t want her to see me.
Tom: WOOHOOO
Gio: You rock!!!
Danny: What are you doing here?
Gio: She’s amazing
Danny: …
Tom: We come to see her -. She keeps talking
Vos: So… I sing this song a few times before and is for him too… I guess this whole album will talk about him cause… he’s all I ever wanted. I guess you know this one! – she grab the guitar and start to play. People gone wild. Is that song she wrote saying she’s only her when she’s with me – Friday night… - people sing as if was a worldwide know song. Is amazing. After that song she sings FULL CIRCLE and people sing so hard. I love the part that says: I DON’T WANNA HEAR THESE PEOPLE INTERFERE WHAT DO THEY KNOW? WHAT I FEEL INSIDE WHEN I’M UP ALL NIGHT NEEDING YOU HOME!
Vos: I wanna see you every Thursday here… I’ll be presenting new songs and some you already know! – she sing Here We Go Again and The Driveway and I left The Craft.
Cami POV:
Estuvo increíble. Corro hacia ella a abrazarla. Ella me sonríe.
Cami: Estuviste… aaaaay me encantó. Ame la canción.
Vos: Ajajaja gracias Cami! -. Ese día *___* no quizo festejar. Y aunque trataba de mostrarse impecable siempre, sabía que se estaba muriendo por dentro. Decidí no ir a festejar como siempre
Cami: Estoy cansada… porqué no vamos a casa?
Vos: SOS LA MEJOR AMIGA DEL MUNDO! – La abrazo y Louis nos lleva a casa. Comemos helado (deben pensar: esta piba debe haber engordado unos kilitos pero… al contrario. Onda que no come nunca… solo esas noches de depre el helado y la pizza pero en todo el día… vive a café… de vez en cuando una ensalada) nos quedamos despiertas prácticamente toda la noche
Cami: Estas mejor? Aunque creo que después de esa noche
Vos: Si…
Cami: …
Vos: Sabía que no íbamos a volver pero… que se yo. Ahora se fue a la mierda Cami – comienza a llorar y la abrazo
Cami: El te lo había dicho
Vos: Si, pero… - me suena el teléfono
Cami: Espera – atiendo – Hello
Louis: Hey. I just saw Danny
Cami: What? Where?
Louis: Close to our house
Cami: That’s weird
Louis: I know
Cami: You’re sure it was him?
Louis: Yeah baby… it was him
Cami: Thanx for calling honey
Louis: No problem baby – le corto.
Cami: Jones esta en Londres otra vez. Ves? Se fue… cuanto?
Vos: Una semana
Cami: No fue mucho
Vos: Para mi si -. Después de hablar por horas. Nos vamos a dormir.
Danny POV:
Don’t know what to do. Wake up the next morning and feel like I miss her in my bed. In my arms. My lips miss her, my dick miss her HAHA OK… that was rude!
Don’t know what to do. I’m alone on my own. Thinking on her. Don’t know if I should go after her or what. But I gotta be strong. So I go to Dougie’s house. We stay together. Eat something and then go to Tom’s house. We have some fun. Play pool and eat more and more.
Tom POV:
Guys stay in my house tonight. I can see them. They’re depressed and I can see it, not just because of their faces because they keep talking about their girlfriends but none of them try to get them back… anyway. They stay the whole night.
The next day I woke up and Gi is drinking a coffe so I see him and say
Tom: Danny and Dougie are still in bed.
Gio: What?
Tom: You know I caught them last night, have you seen The Notebook?
Gio: No… seriously? Haha I LOVE THAT MOVIE
Tom: Well, it’s a good film, but it’s renowned to be like the girliest movie ever.
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario