domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 41 - OUR EGO IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK -

Vos: I do recall now the smell of the rain fresh on the pavement, I ran off the plane in that silent night the beat of your heart the jumps through your shirt, I can still feel your arms. Now I’ll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, all that I know is I don’t know how to be something you miss. I never thought we’d have a last kiss. I never imagined we’d end like this… Your name forever the name on my lips. – wow. I never thought we had a last kiss neither - I do remember swinging your step, the life of the party, you showing off again. And I roll my eyes and then you pull me in, I’m not much for dancing before you I did. Because I love your hand shake meeting my father, I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets, how you kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something… There’s not a day I don’t miss those rude interruptions – I can’t help it. I start to cry. I feel like a girl in her PMS - And I’ll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, all that I know is I don’t know how to be something you miss. I never thought we’d have a last kiss. I never imagined we’d end like this… Your name forever the name on my lips. – while she plays the solo I top the tape. Wash away my tears with tissues. I take a deep breath and putt the tape again - I’ll watch your life in pictures, like I used to watch you sleep. And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe… And I’ll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are… I hope it’s nice where you are -. I see a tear in her face. She smile at the camera and take a breath
Vos: And I hope the sun shines and it’s a beautiful day, if something reminds you, you wish you had stayed. You can plan for a changing, the weather and time, but I’ve never planned on you changing your mind. – she cryes. I can see her. She keeps singing as if nothing happened - So I’ll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, all that I know is I don’t know how to be something you miss… I never thought we’d have a last kiss. I never imagined we’d end like this. Your name forever the name on my lips… Just like our last kiss. Forever the name on my lips… Forever the name on my lips… Just like our last… -. She wash her tears and smile saying
Vos: Hahaha stop it -. I can hear Cami crying too. The tape goes on. Cami approach to her and hug her. She start to cry and the tape ends. Don’t know what to do. I know she still love me and I still love her but… I love her this way… not what she become. Don’t know what time it is but my bell rings. It’s Tom. I open the door and he in.
Tom: Hi
Danny: Hi
Tom: You’ve been crying?
Danny: What?
Tom: You’re not watching The Notebook again… right?
Danny: What?
Tom: I saw you last night
Danny: Ok… But, no… is not that
Tom: What is it then?
Danny: I saw *____* singing in a video that Jack give me… is a song she wrote about us called Last Kiss.
Tom: Oh…
Danny: Well… It’s a beautiful song. Is pretty nice and I loved it. It’s amazing.
Tom: Can I hear it?
Danny: Sure -. We watch the video again and Tom look at me
Tom: You’re an sshole
Danny: What? Why?
Tom: She want you back
Danny: She… I know. Anyway, she screw it up
Tom: No. you know what happened here? You’re ego is bigger than your dick. You only care what people think about you and with this they think you’re a cuckold.
Danny: What? That’s so not truth! She wasn’t into me. That’s what actually was happening
Tom: Of course no. she loves you as much as you love her.
Danny: Ok. Now you’re telling me how we feel.
Tom: No. You know what? Keep doing your thing. I don’t care. I’ll write a song with her
Tom left and I stay there alone. I start to think. Why everybody is so into us? Maybe cause we really look fine together, maybe help the band, maybe they love us that’s why they want we get back together, they know how much we mean for each other… still trying to figure it out. Anyway. The next day *____* have a interview in a radio and Jack call me to go to her house and take her, so…

Your POV:
Estoy en casa, alistandome para la interview en la radio, radio switch. Cami me ayuda a maquillarme y de repente suena el timbre. Atiendo y es Danny se acerca a mi, me da un beso en la boca y yo quedo re WTF? Entra en casa, cierro la puerta detrás de mi y le digo
Vos: What The Fuck is this?
Danny: What?
Vos: Yeah. Why you come over AND KISS ME?
Danny: Jack told me
Vos: What?
Danny: WAIT. Stop to scream at me
Vos: Sorry
Danny: I f you hate my kisses so much, why you’ve been all this time with me
Vos: Hey. Don’t misunderstand me. You dump me and now coming around kissing me? That’s what I’m asking you. I love your kises. I could kiss you for ever
Danny: …
Vos: … - onda que me di cuenta que había dicho mucho
Danny: Jack told me to play as your boyfriend for press
Vos: WAIT… WHAT?
Danny: I told him, cause I thought you won’t be agree to ask you and he says you agree
Vos: Well. He didn’t told me anything. And I don’t wanted. I always says this is not good it won’t be me the one who keep this shit
Danny: I agree.
Vos: Anyway now you’re here… come with us and kiss me as much as you can. And then you can go
Danny: Ahahahha -. El se me acerca y me da un beso en la boca abrazándome y yo pongo mis brazos alrededor de su cuello. Cami se acerca con unos maquillajes y al vernos se le caen
Vos: Ajajaja. Don’t ask. Is just for today!
Danny: Aha -. Danny se queda en casa mientras me alisto y Jack llega.
Vos: We need to talk!
Jack: I’m sorry
Vos: How could you? I just say yes but this time. It won’t be a next time.
Jack: Ok. You know why I did it?
Danny y vos: PRESS
Jack: Because you love each other and you can’t see it
Danny: Shut up Jack -.
En la entrevista nos preguntan por nosotros y con Danny nos miramos y decimos que todo bien, pero que se yo. Onda que está mal. No necesito de Danny Jones creo. Más alla de que lo amo, el ya no y no quiero que me tenga pena.
Esa tarde, llego a casa re embalada, super enojada y escribo otra canción. Aunque no quiero que todas de mi disco hablen de EL…
“Dear Jones… I see it all now that you’re gone. Don’t you think I was too young to be mess with the girl in the dress when I loved you so? I should have know”
A partir de eso escribo y escribo. Ordeno las estrofas lo más que puedo. No me importa nada. Quiero cantar esta canción la próxima vez que me aparezca por The Craft! Ni se lo pregunto a Jack x si las moscas…

Maru POV:
Me siento presa en esta casa. Laburo en casa, voy muy poco a la editorial. Después de las notas de 1D, McFly, JoBros y *_____* la revis se re disparó y aunque ahora es un target más TEEN, están chochos todos. Yo soy Editora en Jefe y la verdad es que voy una vez por mes a corroborar cosas y el otro tiempo laburo en casa de Niall. Onda que me instalé ahí y el loco no me deja salir se podría decir. El otro día (el dice que no) pero se fue y me dejó encerrada. Aveces me agarra miedito… Onda que no es malo, NO pero que se yo. Se está tomando todo muy en serio. Ya pasó un mes y medio desde que me enteré que estoy embarazada. El me acompaña cada 2 semanas al médico y se re hace cargo de la situación, pero onda que solo salgo con él cuando sale. Sino no. Esa noche, no me importa y me propongo hablar con él.
Maru: Niall
Niall: Yeah?
Maru: We need to talk
Niall: What?
Maru: I wanna move out
Niall: What? Why? Did I do something wrong?
Maru: No. is not that is just that… I feel like I’m here and you’re like what 19 years old? You should go out with your friends, not taking care of me and a baby that is not yours
Niall: But I wanna do it. Makes me feel happy
Maru: Look, Niall. I’ll be looking for an apartment and when I find it I’ll go t olive there and you can come anytime you want. Ok?
Niall: Ok.. I’ll help you
Maru: Thanx! -. Después de esa charla me invita a ir el jueves a ver a *____* solo acepto porque van todas y además porque, onda que no me jodieron en Año nuevo y se que declinaron la Carta Documento por las fotos, sino no seguiría laburando…

Your POV:
Los días pasan y tengo que cantar en el bar. Maru y los chicos de 1D me van a ver. Sisi, Maru. No me va a ver a mi, pero acompaña a Niall. Me preparo. Hay muchísima gente. Los chicos estan como lejos mio, digo 1D. veo a Harry que me saluda desde la barra. Sonrío.
Vos: Maybe this song is not the one I would love to write. – El public aplaude y sonrío. Miro hacia el public - This song is about the bad things you can find on a relationship. Cause no matter how hard you try… there’s always gonna be good and bad things and as far as I wanted to remember as something good, it was really good, these things are the things that make me think again and don’t try to get back again and again over the same things. – me acomodo la guitarra y sigo - This song it calls DEAR JONES and it’s… still for him

Danny POV:
After that, I guess she want me back so I go to The Craft to ask her to come back with me. When I get the venue, it’s pretty full but they let me in anyway. I can see she’s alone on stage. Just with a guitar. I’m afraid she’s singing that song. I sit and she starts
Vos: Long were the nights when my days once revolved around you. – OH OH another one for me I think… – Counting my footsteps, praying the floor won’t fall through… again. – mmm I start to procces the lyrics - My father acused me of loosing my mind but I swore I was fine. You painted me a blue sky and go back to turned into rain… - Ok I don’t like this too much, but maybe is NOT for me – And I lived in your chess game. But you change the rules everyday. Wondering which version of you I might get on the phone, tonight… Well I stopped pickin’ up, and this song is to let you know why!
Ok I think this song might be to someone else until the
Vos: Dear Jones! – Ok, that’s me - I see it all now that you’re gone… don’t you think I was too young to be messed with the girl in the dress cry the whole way home… I shoul have know! - Ok ok ok. Maybe I did some of these things but I guess it wasn’t that bad. Right? -
Vos: Well maybe it’s me, and my blind optimism to blame… Maybe its you and your sick need to give love then take it away… And you’ll add my name to your long list of traitors who don’t understand. And I’ll look back in regret how I ignored when they said run as fast as you can! – Who could say something like that? I’m a huge man. – Dear Jones! I see it all now that you’re gone… don’t you think I was too young to be messed with the girl in the dress cry the whole way home… Dear Jones, I see it all now it was wrong, don’t you think twenty’s too young to be played by your dark twisted games when I loved you so… I shoulda known! – A guitar solo and I can’t help wonder if I actually did all that. I mean I know sometimes she call me and I was like WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT, and that with my chess game means about the times I didn’t show her in public and how I didn’t wanted to her kiss me first, then hug me, then talk to me in public, the rules change but the love stay the same…
Vos: You are an expert at sorry, and keeping lines blurry. And never impressed by me
acing your tests, and all the girls that you run dry, have tired lifeless eyes cuz you burned them out… But I took your matches, before fire could catch me so don’t look now. – this kill me, AND BY HER LOOK IN HER EYES I CAN TELL KILL HER TOO - I’m shining like fireworks over your sad empty town!!! – after another solo, she keeps singing - Dear Jones, I see it all now that you’re gone, don’t you think I was too young to be messed with the girl in the dress cried the whole way home… I see all it now that you’re gone, don’t you think I was too young to be messed with the girl in the dress wrote you a song… You should’ve known. You shoulda known. Don’t you think I was too young… You shoulda known -. I feel awful. To be with her again, will make us feel worst. I won’t go back with her. Even she ask me for. Beside I don’t think she’s being fair with me in this song… I know is a song, and that she wrote lots of songs about how goo I was, but…
Vos: Ok Ok Ok. I just wanna let you know that Danny Jones and I… are no longer together

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario