domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 3 -  HAPPY BIRTHDAY -

Obvio, no digo nada. El apoya sus dos manos en mis mejillas y me da un beso chiquito. Como con miedo. Se separa de mi lentamente y dice
Harry: I think we should try – quizás me arrepienta, pero digo
Vos: I really wanna try – el me mira confundido y sonríe
Harry: You really?
Vos: Yeah. I wanna try! – Harry sin decir nada más me levanta en el aire y yo echo un grito. Me sonríe y me da el beso más tierno. Mientras rodea mi cintura con sus dos brazos. Siii es el beso más tierno y el más romántico. Después de unos segundos me mete al techito del hotel
Harry: Hahahha. You don’t wanna be sick for the next days -. Me mira.

Harry POV:
I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT! She’s mine. She’s my girl. I touch her hair and she smile
Harry: I wanna go out right now and say the world you’re mine
Vos: Ahahahah
Harry: Damn! Let’s go inside. It’s freezing here
Vos: Ahahaha. Ok
We get into the hotel and she says
Vos: I wanted to tell my fans
Harry: Me too
Vos: Cause you know that everybody is saying it and then out a picture of us together
Harry: Of course…
Vos: Ok… let’s do a twitcam
Harry: I love the idea
Vos: GREAT… Let’s go to my room
Harry: Ok -.
We go to her room and I take her by her hips and she start to laugh and hit me in the arm
Vos: Harry -. I laugh and she get the notebook and turn it on. After a few minutes we’re doing the TwitCam
Vos: HI – I’m not there. Is just her but then she says – HOW R U? EVERYBODY HEAR ME?
Harry: HEY! – We start to read the comments of the girls saying : jfknere haary aaah what is he doing there? Omg he’s so hot haha ok, no
Vos: So, we’re here cause there’s a lot of rumors saying we’re together
Harry: And we wanted to tell you: it’s truth
Vos: Since today
Harry: Since – I watch my clock – 1 hour
Vos: And you need to believe that nothing ever happened before today between us
Harry: I came here cause she was down because of… you know and we have beautiful days as friends and then… we realize we’re perfect for each other – she look at me and smile
Vos: Awwww. You’re so sweet
Harry: Hahaha you’re sweet
Vos: NO. YOU. HAHAHA
HARRY: No, YOU
Vos: Hahaha ok, this is awkward. I’m here too to tell you guys… next week you’ll have news about me. We’re in Paris
Harry: We’re in Paris and it’s a horrible day is raining
Vos: Yeah. And we’re bored so…
Harry: Let’s have some fun
Vos: Make some questions!
Harry: Yay! – Girls start to ask things like CAN YOU SAY I LOVE YOU ANTONELLA?
Harry: I love you Antonella
Vos: HEY
Harry: Ahahahaah
Vos: Next question says you prefer Harry Styles over Joe Jonas? HAHAHAHA
Harry: No. she prefer Joe, but he’s not here… so
Vos: Don’t understand the question. If you mean as friend they’re both similar, they’re funny and make me smile when I need it. Personality I think Harry is more handsome even I think you need to go to the gym
Harry. HEY
Vos: Ahahahaha and as a boyfriend… I rather Harry cause well he’s here ahahaha
Harry: Ahahaha next question. Says why you dump Danny Jones?
Vos: Listen to my songs and you will see it, but… I didn’t dumped him. He dumped me..
Harry: Yeah…
Vos: Ok. Next question says. It’s true you were with Zayn before Harry? Mmm kinda, but not. We didn’t date with Zayn we just hang out once and then nothing
Harry: It didn’t work out.
Vos: You shut up
Harry: She was already in love with me
Vos: That’s kinda truth. I mean look at him. He’s gorgeous
Harry: Here, Cande from argentina says Where did you get met? We met on a photoshoot session. She took me pictures and it was love at first sight
Vos: Hahaha I remember he wink me when he saw me and I was with my bets friend and I say; HARRY STYLES WINK ME and it was like OMG haha and then we talk and
Harry: We talk a lot a few days later on a McFly Party and I was like. I love you, I wanna be with you and she was like, Harry stop to do that. Cause she kinda starting something with Danny
Vos: He was in love with me and nothing was happening between us
Harry: Ahahaha then we kissed once
Vos: Yeah
Harry: But then you start with Danny and we reminds to be friend until now
Vos: Until today
Harry: Yeah! – after that we go to a Starbucks for a coffee and walk for the park. Paris is really beautiful. We go to the Editorial to do don’t know what and there’s a  guy changing a huge photo of her from last month and he’s putting a huge Danny Jones photo with a girl. She freaks out. I can see it in her face. She look to right and I say
Harry: Baby what’s wrong? – she sit on a chair and say
Vos: You know? No matter what I do or how hard I try he will always be here – says pointed at his heart – I’m sorry – she covered her mouth and start to cry. I approach to her and hug her.
Harry: I’m sorry – She cries in my arms and we left the Editorial.

Your POV:
Me siento re mal. Más que nada por Harry. Onda. Soy una idiota. Tengo al lado al pibe más tierno del mundo, porque lo es, y yo pensando en el otro idiota que nada… me hace mal.
Mientras vamos volviendo al hotel, comienza a nevar. Volvemos a mi cuarto y comemos unos chocolates que hay en el frigobar y tengo puesto un pulover grande de el jaja gris, me siento en el sillón y el se sienta a mi lado. Me abraza y nos quedamos así mirando por la ventana un rato largo en silencio
Harry: I know that maybe when we’ll be back in London you’ll be looking for him
Vos: What?
Harry: And I’ll be fine.
 Vos: What makes you think that?
Harry: See you everyday. I mean I can see we’re fine, but when he appears… it’s like you don’t care anything else
Vos: I’m still working on it. I promise I’ll fix it.
Harry: You don’t have to fight against your heart
Vos: I’m not doing it. I’m just try to make him see you’re the one for me. I can see it
Harry: Honey – me sonríe y me da un beso en la boca.
Vos: Don’t worry. We’ll be fine
Harry: While he’s far away
Vos: Shut up – le digo y lo abrazo. Después de un rato, salimos de la mano a caminar, más abrigados y a armar muñecos de nieve en el parque con nieve… nos super divertimos. Me doy cuenta que hay paparazzis por el parque. Onda que, quizás este mal, pero beso a Harry. El no lo toma por sorpresa igual, onda, somo novios, es normal jaja.
Harry: Hahaha what’s that for?
Vos: Cause you’re my boyfriend
Harry: I am. Yeah…
Vos: Hahaha -.

Danny POV:
After that night. I’m feeling helpess. Is hysterical, this can’t be healthy. I can’t eat or sleep when she’s not with me. Guys are telling me I’m skinny, but that’s not truth. I’m fine with Olive. She’s a nice girl. Is a friend of Maru. She makes me happy, I guess I just have to tear *___* down of my heart. That night Olive is on a blog and see a pictures of me with her
Olive: OMG. Here we are
Danny: Let me see – I sat next to her and start to see the pictures and there’s one of Harry and her kissing. Olive look at me
Olive: That’s your ex, right? Guess she’s taken…
Danny: Yeah
Olive: I’m sorry honey but… you’re always behind her. Are you still in love?
Danny: No… hell no!
Olive: Ok
Danny: Honey. I have to go, ok?
Olive: Ok. Remember tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary
Danny: I know. How could I forget?
Olive: I already have the present for your birthday
Danny: Already?
Olive: Yeah
Danny: But it’s this Friday
Olive: I know! – she kiss me on the lips and I left her. Damn. She’s really nice but… I don’t know. I don’t feel the same. I feel like I’ll never feel like I felt with *___* but anyway she’s with Harry already. I bet they were always together…
After our Aniversary, my birthday comes. It’s midnight when my phone rings. The number is unknown, I pick up anyway
Danny: Hi?
Harry: Happy Birthday!

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario