Capítulo 4 - YOU’RE FAT! -
Danny: Mate
Harry: Yeah hope you have an awesome day
Danny: Thanx – I smile – say hi to *____* from me
Harry: I will, she’s in the bathroom right now- but I can hear her saying: SAY HI TO OLIVE… - Bye Danny
Danny: Bye - Damn it. She knows it. Maybe that’s why she’s with Harry… what am I saying? She was with Harry before of this. Come on.
Your POV:
Harry: What happened?
Vos: He’s an ass. He says hi to to like saying. I know you’re with her. We’re not together anymore… you know?
Harry: I know… you’re with me
Vos: Ahahah silly
Harry: So… you’re not gotta call him?
Vos: No -. El día pasa, esa tarde, onda todas las tardes por un mes son lo mismo. Jaja no hacemos nada. La pasamos re bien juntos. Onda que el es un divino, no voy a negarlo, me hace super bien estar con el.
Jack viene de vez en cuando… un finde tengo que viajar para alla porque el dia del lanzamiento del disco vamos a hacer una presentación.
Llegamos alla y hay miles de paparazzis en el aeropuerto. Es horrible. Onda no es feo que me reconozcan y esas cosas, pero onda, no puedo viajar en avión en paz, las cosas que antes eran tan simples, no las puedo hacer… firmamos autógrafos y toda la bola, nos sacamos fotos y tomamos un auto hasta mi casa. Onda ni a mi casa puedo ir. Miles de millones de paparazzis. Bue, entro y ahí esta Cami. Me tiro encima suyo. La abrazo muy fuerte
Vos: te extrañé
Cami: Y yo a vos tonta!!! – Nos ponemos al día y me lleva a una sesión de fotos para una revista… vamos con Harry también, los tres y onda que la minita de vestuario me re bardea.
Cher: OMG try this on. That one is just not for you
Vos: I don’t like this clothes
Cher: Because you’re fat to use this kind of clothes
Harry: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Harry POV:
By the look in her face she’s depressed. How could that woman say that? She walks away and Cami approach to her
Vos: I’m not fat… right?
Cami: Of course not
Harry: I’m not saying this cause you’re my girl. You’re seriously skinny. You’re perfect
Vos: I don’t wanna do this interview and photoshoot
Cami: Ok. Don’t worry. Let’s call Jack
Harry: Let’s get out of here! – we walk through the door and the people of the magazine try to stop us saying bullshit but we go anyway. Cami is a great friend she’s always for her when she need it.
After a few hours we go to eat something but she’s not hungry
Vos: I’m not hungry. Maybe I was eating a lot these few weeks I feel sick
Cami: are you sure is not because of what happened today?
Vos: What? No… I’m fine. I don’t care what that woman says.
Harry: You shouldn’t
Cami: You’re perfect. People can be so mean sometimes
Vos: I know… anyway… maybe I’ll get a sandwich in SubWay later
Harry: Great -. We eat something and then we go to her house again.
That night we go to see the guys. We have a dinner at our house and it’s pretty fun.
Danny POV:
After my birthday party I know she’s about to release her CD so I send her a message
“Good Luck with the CD” – I know may sound stupid after all we’ve been through, maybe I should go to see her but… I don’t know, cause maybe I would love to kiss her and I’m with someone else. I’m off the clock. I need to go Tom’s house.
Tom: Hi… where have you been? I have to go!
Gio: WE… HAVE TO GO
Danny: Where?
Tom: *____*’s in London again
Gio: AND WE’RE ABOUT TO DINNER TOGETHER
Harry come out from nowhere and there’s Izzy too. They’re all dressed up so GOOD.
Harry: We’re late
Izzy: Harry… hurry up hahaha
Gio: Ok.
Danny: I don’t understand
Tom: We don’t wanna tell you cause we know how awkward would be this
Danny: But why you ask me to come?
Gio: We wanted you to come on time… we need to give you this – she give me a CD
Danny: What is it?
Tom: That’s the song *___* & I wrote and wanted you to listening the song
Danny: OMFG… you’re saying she wrote another song about me
Tom: No. this is a huge song. But I guess most of the songs of the cd will be about you and this night we will hear it
Danny: I can’t believe it she didn’t invite me
Gio: Are you fucking kidding?
Tom: After all that happened
Harry: We have to go
Danny: Where are you going?
Tom: We won’t tell you -. I’m leaving so they will stay together. I can believe it actually. Cause maybe it’s a little bit awkward for her to see me. I go back home and there’s Olive
Olive: Where have you been?
Danny: Doesn’t matter
Olive: What is that?
Danny: A cd… *___* and Tom wrote a song and he wanted to me to hear it
Olive: *___*?
Danny: NO! TOM
Olive: Ok – she approach to me and kiss me. I feel like I don’t wanna be with her…
Danny: STOP
Olive: WHAT?
Danny: I NEED TO HEAR THIS – Say and go to my room. I play the song and I loved it. Don’t know where she can be but I’m going to go to see her tomorrow no matter what can I find there.
Your POV:
Ahhh estamos en casa con mi amado Styles y Louis y Cami. Asi vestidos re lindos y nos damos cuenta de que ya es hora de irnos. Subimos al coche de Harry y el maneja jaja le gusta manejar. No sé porqué pero se me da por mandarle un mensaje a Danny. Después de ese mensaje estúpido que me mandó
Vos: Thanx… today we’re on a dinner with Tom and Harry and then I’ll let them hear my new cd before everybody… if you want to, you can come home to hear it. Around 12… and yeah, you can bring Olive with you. No hards feelings. Hope we can be friends!
Después de enviar ese texto, llegamos al restó y los chicos ya están ahí. Corro a abrazar a Gio. Onda saludo a todos y vamos a sentarnos
Gio: OMG you look so great
Harry: SEE?
Vos: I loose 3 pounds since last time you saw me
Cami: The woman of…
Vos: SHHH… We’re here to introduce Harry and accept him in our family
Harry J: I’m in already
Izzy: No you honey
Harry J: Sorry
Harry: Ahahaha
Vos: Yeah… -. Hablamos por un rato largo, comemos y después del postre (no como mucho, no sé, pero no ando con hambre. Como poco de lo que me compro y todo mucha agua, de postre, solo tomo un cafe) después de todo, vamos para casa. Ahí hacemos otro café y me llega un mensaje
“No, I can’t go, I’m with Olive and I don’t think that would be appropiate. Thanx for invite me anyway. Bye” OK pienso… como sea. Pongo el cd y antes de reproducir de a una las canciones doy un speach haha
Vos: Ok. Ok… this song… we all know this song. I’M ONLY ME WHEN I’M WITH YOU – Miro a Harry. Onda es incómodo… - I wrote about Danny. This was the first weeks together, it was rainbolws and smiles. It was really good – Tom look at me
Tom: Don’t wanna say anything but this song is amazing.
Gio: This song it’s great but is not my favorite
Vos: Hahahaa.
Cami: Let’s hear the song
Louis: YEAH!!! – Pongo la canción y onda que todos se ponen de pie y comienzan a saltar y a cantar y a bailar. Son lo más. Los amo. Harry y Tom me matan (Harry Judd) Harry me agarra y me hace bailar con él. Pongo pausa y explico la segunda canción.
Vos: This song is about two persons giving up on love. I think is one of my favorite songs in the record
Gio: YAY IS MINE TOO – Gio se levanta del sillón y me da un abrazo. – pongo la canción y ella y yo la cantamos toda como si fueramos estrellas de Rock. –
Harry POV:
She do the same with the whole list of songs and then they stay at home talking and talking. Everything is perfect. That night Jack call and say tomorrow she have rehearsals in the early morning for the night show so… the guys have to go. Cami and Louis go to my house so we stay at home alone… I know we already be together twice once and another almost but… we didn’t do it since we’re together wich is 2 weeks… she approach to me taking me by my jacket and I’m kinda nervous. She says
Vos: Mmm so HERE WE ARE – She kiss me on the lips and smile. I smile too. But I know I’m nervous. Anyway I putt my arms around her and start to kiss her. She always says my kisses are the best. She always says she love to kiss me. She says I give everything with a kiss… Anyway she smile at me and I left her up and putt her on my hips. She grabs her legs around me and I walk to her room while I take her dress off and she start wailing. We lay on the bed and that’s it. We make love for the very first time. She smile at me and says
Vos: I know I love you Harry. Thanx for make me happier everyday! – I smile too and hug her.
Harry: I love you more baby… I love you more - . We sleep and I woke up alone in my bed. Damn it think. I would love to hug her. I walk to the kitchen and there’s a note saying
“I’M ON REHEARSALS. Come to lunch with me and the boys at 1. P.m LOVE YOU *____*” I smile again and stay at home playing wii till the time to go see her. When I get the place she’s on a little black short and a huge white t-shirt singing and dancing with her bass player. She’s awesome. She look at me and run to me and jump and I left her carrier on my hips. I kiss her and she hug me saying
Vos: I missed you
Harry: So am I. how are you?
Vos: Nervous… I’m nervous
Harry: I’m so excited
Vos: We will come to this party TOGETHER
Harry: HELL YEAH
Vos: AAAAAAH – She screams and jump off me and Jack approach to us with pizza and beer. She can’t drink because of the show this night. Jack kick me off, we kiss a few times because we miss each other and I have to go… -.
Your POV:
Después de seguir ensayando todo el día, me voy a dar un baño y Jack me viene con dos minitas mientras yo estoy en bata
Vos: WHAT THE FUCK?
Jack: Sorry… - se acercan las dos minitas y me sonríen
Jack: Hair & Make Up. Look. Don’t know if I told you but we have THE CRAFT – AAAAW – RESERVED FOR YOU TONIGHT!
Vos: WHAT?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario