Capítulo 35 - YOU’RE IN LOVE WITH MARU? -
Vos: Do what?
Danny: The article
Vos: What? – she look at Cami
Danny: How could you?
Vos: Oh come on. It was nothing.
Danny: You…
Vos: Beside… how do you know she’s not lying?
Danny: I believed in you… again
Vos: …
Danny: I forgive you once… but twice in a row? No honey.
I just can’t believe it. I go away. I shot the door after me and don’t know what to do.
Your POV:
Cami me mira. Está re WTF?
Vos: Acaba de terminar conmigo?
Cami: Si amiga… y creo que esta vez es para siempre -. Me largo a llorar y Cami me abraza. No se que decir ni que hacer. Me salió como el culo. Seguro que todos los pibes están re enojados conmigo. Me siento la peor. Cami no deja de acariciarme la cabeza.
Vos: AY boluda. Fui una idiota. Todo porque me importa mas hacerle la vida imposible a esa forra que estar con el… bueno, no es asi pero… que se yo
Cami: Ay no. Me siento re culpable. Fue mi idea
Vos: No seas tonta!
Cami: Igual… es fija que Danny lo hizo x su ego. Porque no quiere que lo traten de cornudo… no porque sos de lo peor jajaja
Vos: Ajajaja
Cami: Se que acabo de decir que es para siempre, pero… nunca nada es para siempre con el. Ni las peleas…
Vos: Ojala! -.
Danny POV:
I seriously just can’t believe it this time. I’m feeling awful. Don’t know if talk to her again or not. I guess she will call or something… I don’t know!
When I get home I sat in the floor and look around. Don’t know why Billie’s here…
Danny: Billie
Billie: RAWFF RAWFF
Danny: Good boy -. I stayed for a while. Actually a whole hour. My bell rings so I stand up and when I open the door she’s there
Danny: What are you doing here?
Vos: We need to talk
Danny: Is over
Vos: WHY?
Danny: Cause you keep doing your thing
Vos: Oh… again for her? You’re in love with Maru?
Danny: You… seriously?
Vos: I just don’t understand why you’re doing this
Danny: Because…
Vos: Because of your ego?
Danny: Because you’re out of control
Vos: Please…
Danny: You just don’t get it
Vos: Jones… Don’t leave me. We’ll be back in a week, let’s jump the step, don’t do it
Danny: Take the dog before you go
Vos: WHAT?
Danny: …
Vos: Ask me to do anything… I’ll do it. I promise I won’t do anything to Maru… again
Danny: Quit your job
Vos: NO
Danny: Then… goodbye
Vos: Danny
Danny: It’s over
Vos: For me… it isn’t over!
Danny: ...
Vos: You should remember that -.
She leaves with Billie and I can’t help cry. Yeah, you might think I’m an asshole but I was thinking on propose her. I didn’t tell anyone cause… well I think is something private but I was thinking telling Gio to help me to choose the ring… anyway. I have so many unsaid things that I wanna say… Maybe someday I’ll tell her…
Maru POV:
Estoy en el cuarto de Niall cuando me suena el teléfono
Maru: Hi?
Dougie: I’m sorry
Maru: What do you want?
Dougie: I want to apologize
Maru: Too late
Dougie: I know I was a jerk… But I doubt about *____* and Danny don’t wanted to believe it
Maru: That’s your excuse?
Dougie: I know I don’t have an excuse. Please… let’s talk. Where are you?
Maru: You don’t care… -. Le corto y comienzo a llorar. Me doy cuenta de que ya se dio cuenta que soy inocente pero después me acuerdo que Niall todavía no volvió de hacer esas compras así que seguro fue a hablar con el y ya no me siento tan bien…
Niall llega
Niall: Hello gorgeous… both of you
Maru: Ahahaha… I know what you did
Niall: Sorry. He has to know
Maru: It’s ok
Niall: Danny almost hit me. He didn’t believe me
Maru: Ok…Hahahaha and… Dougie?
Niall: He believe me and say Danny something like I told you…
Maru: Ahahaha
Your POV:
Tenemos que hacer caer a esa perra. Donde carajo se está quedando?
Cami: Tengo la posta
Vos: Que?
Cami: Esta con Niall
Vos: Zorra…
Cami: Mandemosle la carta al laburo y ahí… onda que la vea ella y la vea la jefa
Vos: Sos la mejor vos -. Esa tarde demandamos unas fotos que salieron en la revista ELLE. Una especie de carta documento le debería estar llegando en esos momentos. A casa de Niall y a la editorial.
Vos: Tengo una idea
Cami: Que?
Vos: Espera… - llamo a Harry
Vos: Hi
Harry: HI…
Vos: Are you at home?
Harry: Yeah
Vos: Can you do me a favor?
Harry: Sure
Vos: Maru is there… right?
Harry: Mmm
Vos: I know she’s with Niall… can you putt her at the phone?
Harry: Ok
Vos: Thanx – pongo el tel en speaker y Cami me mira riéndose
Cami: Ajajajaja
Vos: SHHHH
Maru: Hola?
Vos: Ya te llegó la carta documento linda?
Maru: Que queres?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario