Capítulo 36 - GET OUT OF HERE, YOU TRAITOR! -
Cami: Que sos tonta? Queremos saber si recibiste la carta documento
Maru: Que carta?
Vos: Una que te mandamos…
Cami: Por los derechos de las fotos que publicaste
Vos: Ah no… como la va a recibir si la mandamos al trabajo?
Cami: Perotambién le mandamos una al laburo y otra a casa de Niall
Las dos: AJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Maru: Que carajo les pasa?
Vos: A vos que carajo te pasa? Siempre queriéndome separar de Jones… ahora que lo lograste… Olvidate de Poynter y de tu laburo. Escuchaste? – la zorra nos cortó. Cami se empezó a reir
Cami: Re mafia
Vos: Ajajajaja
Niall POV:
Maru start to cry. Don’t know what to do to make her feel better. Harry look at her and look at me.
Niall: What happened?
Harry: Sorry… were *____* & Cami
Suddenly I wanna cry. Louis come and I just don’t know what to say
Niall: You should control your girlfriend
Louis: What?
Niall: Yeah -. I get out of there. I take the car and drive to *___* and Cami’s house to talk to them. I knock on the door and Cami opens
Cami: Get out of here you traitor
Niall: Open the damn door.
Vos: What the hell HORAN?
Niall: You shouldn’t do that
Vos: Oh don’t came here with your moral lessons
Niall: You should care a little about your friend
Cami: She’s not our friend…
Niall: She’s pregnant!
Vos: What?
Cami: Are you
Niall: no…
Vos: Damn.
Cami: We’re sorry
Vos: Yeah. How is she?
Niall: Bad
Vos: I could talk to Dougie if he don’t hate me
Niall: …
Vos: We really sorry
Cami: Look we know we fucked it up but… we really sorry
Vos: Maybe we can stop the letter
Cami: Oh… let’s go -. The girls take a jacket and run. I look at them and a dog approach to me. I look at him and left him up. He lick my face and stay at the house with the dog.
Cami POV:
Me siento horrible. No sé que es lo que nos pasó este último tiempo. Fuimos unas perras. Quizás fue el laburo o no sé. Corrimos hasta el correo y tratamos de que no se mande la carta pero ya estaba cerrado.
Cami: PutaMadre
Vos: Bajón… Bueno. Por algo pasan las cosas
Cami: No te sentís culpable?
Vos: Un poco… pero como que… que se yo. Me da mucha bronca lo de Danny
De repente me suena el teléfono
Cami: Hi baby!
Louis: Where are you?
Cami: Why?
Louis: I wanna talk to you. Meet me at the Starbucks in a hour
Cami: You’re scaring me
Louis: You’re scaring me -. Me corta y *____* me mira
Vos: Que?
Cami: Louis era
Vos: Uhhhh
Cami: En Starbucks en una hora me dijo
Vos. Bue… suerte.
Cami: LA VOY A NECESITAR! Vamos de paso al mercadito? No tenemos leche ni azúcar
Vos: Dale… -. Mientars estamos adentro mirando en las góndolas le digo
Cami: Me dijo que lo asusto
Vos: Eh?
Cami: Se habrá enterado de lo de Maru?
Vos: Y? Que decís que es otro Danny Jones que se preocupa por cualquier boluda?
Cami: Ajajaja tarada… Compramos algo en el Mercado y *____* vuelve a casa con las bolsas y ya es casi la hora sí que me encuentro con Louis.
El está ahí ya. No se ve muy contento. Me acerco, le doy un beso en la boca y el me dice
Louis: How could you?
Cami: What?
Louis: I know what you did to Maru
Cami: Oh come on… you’re overacting
Louis: NO!
Cami: Yeah… besides… since when you care about her?
Louis: When you let somebody without her job… is something to care about it
Cami: Well give it money if you don’t wanna see her jobless
Louis: Is not the point… I mean. Why you did it?
Cami: She mess with us
Louis: And who are you? The mafia?
Cami: No, but she make us horrible things and she has to pay
Louis: I don’t know why you’re acting like this
Cami: Are you breaking up with me?
Louis: No. I’m trying to understand
Cami: WHAT?
Louis: The reasosn why you guys did it
Cami: I already told you… revenge
Louis: That’s not good… you know?
Cami: I know I was wrong. Ok? I feel horrible.
Louis: Ok… that’s a good sign. But… you’re loosing your friends
Cami: I guess paparazzis don’t have friends…
Louis: And do have boyfriends?
Cami: Louis! – el se levanta después de decir eso. Y comienza a caminar. Obvio lo sigo…
Your POV:
Cuando llego a casa, guardo las cosas en donde van y alguien toca a la puerta. Me acerco y ahí está Tom. Me sonríe y me muestra su hoyuelo. Le sonrío y lo hago pasar.
Vos: What are you doing here? Another moral lesson?
Tom: I’m here cause… I think Danny was wrong – lo hago pasar y le ofresco un café
Tom: I think you’re the smartest and coolest girl he will ever met.
Vos: Thanx…
Tom: You’re not a whore and you speak your mind
Vos: Hahaha
Tom: I’m seriously. You’re a great girl… maybe you let loose by anger sometimes but… You’re good. All this is because of his ego
Vos: Yeah…I know
Tom: I want you to know that me and Gio support you. Ok? We’re with you… and so Harry but… don’t tell Danny
Vos: Thanks Tom… seriously it means a lot to me.
Tom: You’re great. He soon finds out you’re the one for him
Vos: I hope
Tom: Ok… I should go. If Danny finds out I’m here…
Vos: Ok… see you soon I hope
Tom: Don’t worry… we’ll be at The Craft every Friday… And we’ll be at wembley when you play with the JoBros – lo abrazo y el se va. ES INCREÍBLE. Onda, creí que el me iba a re bardear y no. Es un divino. Me mato lo que dijo que era inteligente… es que la mayoría de las chicas con las que estuvo Danny deberían ser solo lindas… miro la hora. Donde carajo está Cami?
Cami POV:
Después de discutir por largas horas, en las que las conversaciones se iban de tema totalmente, Louis y yo nos fuimos del lugar por separado. Camino y camino por ahí hasta que se hace bastante tarde. Miro la hora. Más de las 12.00 pm.
Cuando llego a casa *____* está durmiendo. Tengo un café sobre la mesa y una notita
“Cualquiera haya sido la decisión de Louis… Es un gil jaja TE AMO *____*” sonrío, me tomo el coffe y me voy a dormir.
Al otro día despierto y mi celular suena.
Cami: Hi?
Louis: Cami
Cami: Yeah…
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario