domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 34 - HEY HEY HEY EASY JONES!!! - 

But I don’t have my balls in the right place so I just say
Niall: Have you seen Louis?
Cami: He was with me a few minutes ago… he must be going home… why?
Niall: I was worried?
Cami: Oh… don’t be. He’s fine
Niall: Ok… where are you going?
Vos: We’re going to the Editorial…
Niall: Ok… see you around girls
Vos: Ok… say hi to the guys from us
Niall: I will -. I see them go but I decided to follow them. They make a stop at a coffe and Cami say something like well I actually don’t know what they say but they talk about Maru so I start to recording what they say to show Maru and she can translate me the conversation… after a few minutes decide to go back to my home
When I get there, Maru is Sleeping. I try to listen the tape and translate it on google but it’s impossible so when she wakes up I tell her
Maru: What’s going on?
Niall: I follow the girls and I guess they were talking about you so I tape them and… can you tell me what are they saying?
Maru: You did what? OMG you’re the best. SERIOUSLY – I smile and I show her the tape she listen:
Cami: Obvio que no boluda… debe estar en estos momentos viajando a Argentina de vuelta
Vos: No creo…
Cami: Yo creo que si lo sabe… va  a hacer algo para que Dougie Y MÁS QUE NADA DANNY se de cuenta de lo que hicimos
Vos: Danny me mata. Onda es un golpe a su ego TERRIBLE
Cami: Es cierto
Vos: Che que freak Niall hoy… me asutó
Cami: Ajajaja un grosso
Vos: Ojo con lo que decimos delante de él… viste que el la quiere a Maru?
Cami: La quiere? Está re enamorado…
Vos: Bue… lo que sea
The tape stops and she look at me
Niall: So?
Maru: You’re in love with me…
Niall: What?
Maru: I’m sorry if this make you feel confused but… We’re friends… right?
Niall: Of course… of course. I know that!
Maru: …
Niall: So… what did they said?
Maru: They were talking if I know actually what happened or not and saying if Danny finds out he would get really mad because of his ego…
Niall: So… we have a proof.
Maru: Yes… we have
Niall: GREAT
Maru: But… I’m not a killer I mean I don’t need to show anything to anyone… if people beliveme good if they don’t believe me… FUCK THEM. Thanx for believe in me
Niall me sonríe.
Niall: You’re welcome
After a few hours I decided to go to tell the guys. I go with the tape. I tell Maru I’m going to the grocery store :P
When I get Tom’s house McFly complete is there. When they open the door Dougie look at me. He hate me. I know…
Niall: Hi
Tom: Hey Niall… what are you doing here?
Niall: I need to talk to Danny… - Danny approach to me – And Dougie -. Dougie stay where he is and look at me
Dougie: …
Tom: Mmm
Niall: Is about Maru -. Dougie practically run to me and Danny don’t understand. Look at me weirdly and then I say
Niall: Maru wasn’t lying… your girlfriend was
Dougie: I told you
Danny: Shut up!
Niall: I…
Dougie: How can I trust you?
Danny: You’re in love with Maru… that’s why you believe her
Niall: He supposed to be too but play like an asshole – I was afraid of me at this moment cause felt like Dougie wanna punch me in the face
Danny: Wait… why you’re saying this?
Dougie: You know where Maru is?
Niall: No…
Danny: Yes. You do
Niall: The point is… She’s innocent
Danny: I don’t believe you
Dougie: I do believe you
Danny: Shut up.
Niall: I have a tape
Danny: A porn?
Dougie: AAAAAHAHAHA
Niall: No. I recorded today and they were saying like they did it but
Danny: But…
Dougie: …
Niall: In Spanish
Danny: Ok… get out of here
Niall: You don’t wanna see the truth. Your girlfriend is evil. She’s the meanest of the meanest girls I’ve ever met. I know all she does to Maru
Danny: You know what Maru told you… how do you know she’s not lying?
Niall: Cause I believe in her… well did you see how we end up believing in her? In a cover of a magazine… of her magazine
Niall: She admit to know about the article and publish it anyway but she thought you will believe that she didn’t wrote it
Dougie: You’re saying *___* did it… she and Camila? For what?
Niall: Ruin your relationship with Maru
Danny come to me like trying to hit me and Tom approach to us running and say
Tom: HEY HEY HEY. Easy Jones…
Danny: This guy… I never stand you
Niall: Such a petty… I think you’re awesome
Danny: Really?
Dougie: HEY! Stop… so… Maru didn’t do anything?
Niall: No… you should apologize to her
Dougie: I’ll call her
Danny: And I’ll go to talk to my girlfriend -. Danny walks away
Harry: Damn… I hope she didn’t do anything…
Tom: Anyway… I think she take the risk always and I like that
Dougie: I think she go to far
Tom: No…
Harry: It was just a note
Dougie: Danny will freaks out
Harry: Definitelly
Tom: Damn -.

Danny POV:
This kid… I hate him. I just hope he’s wrong. What am I talking about? Of course he’s wrong. My girl is not that type anymore… I walk to her and get into the house. I can’t see her and I hear her talking actually she’s singing
Vos: Yeah we screw Maru
Cami: We screw Maru AGAIN
Vos: Ajajajaajjajaja
I just can’t believe it. I walk to her. She look at me. I can see it in her eyes. She did it
Vos: Danny… Hi
Danny: Tell me you didn’t do it

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario