Capítulo 5 - DANNY JONES WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE-
Jack: Is huge. Leight make it new. Is awesome!
VOS: OMFG
Jack: By the way… your family is here – ok, eso no me lo esperaba. Mama y papa juntos… aca? Bueno… quizás era la oportunidad de mandarles alguna indirecta… no sé porqué mi hermano no esta aca… pero bue… no importa. No viene al caso
Vos: Jack… I already have my girl of hair and make up
Jack: Cami?
Vos: Yeah…
Jack: She’s already at the venue
Vos: ALREADY?
Jack: Your cd is a HIT. We got GOLD in an hour
Vos. WHAT?
Jack: Yeah… it’s amazing. I just can’t believe it.
Vos: Wow
Jack: We have a few hours to get you and the band ready, first for a Press Conference and then
Vos: OMFG. Ok. Ok. Ammm ok.
Jack: First I have to tell you a few things about… the band
Vos: OK
Jack: Ok… FIRST: WE HAVE A TOUR WILL BE ANNOUNCING TODAY: WE’RE STARTING IN PARIS BECAUSE OF YOU’RE LIVING THERE. We’ll be doing SPAIN we’re having a big response there because of your origins
Vos: Alright…
Jack: Then… Rome and we’ll be in the UK for a while and we’re finishing in Wembley
VOS: wait… what?
Jack: Yeah.
Vos: That’s too much
Jack: You will see… we’ll have special guesses
Vos: Mmmm
Jack: 1D, Tom, Jonas…
Vos: Hahaha it will be fun
Jack: Yeah… - después de hablar durante un rato largo, salimos THE DOLLS y yo a hacer un soundcheck en THE CRAFT. Una vez ahí, veo a los chicos, nos damos un abrazo y nos quedamos hablando un rato largo y veo que hay un par de chicas en la entrada, hablo con Jack y las dejamos entrar al soundcheck. Las chicas nos tienen unos regalitos, nos los dan y nos sacamos unas fotos. Las locas tienen mi cd. No lo puedo creer. Se los firmamos y es como aaaaaah. Yo lo agarro y lo miro todo. Onda, no tuve tiempo ni de mirar mi CD. Que onda? Jaja
Quedó re lindo. En la tapa estoy yo adelante con una soga y los chicos atrás onda como si los estuviera arrastrando hacia mi, enlazados jaja MUY BUENA.
Las chicas se van y con los chicos nos preparamos para la conferencia.
NICK: Are you ok?
Vos: Yeah…
Nick: You didn’t eat anything
Vos: I’m nervous
Matt: You should eat anyway
Vos: Yeah… but maybe
Josh approach to us
Josh: I’ll buy you a sandwich
Vos: NO… - Seguimos hablando de otras cosas y Jack nos viene a buscar para la conferencia.
Nos presentamos, todos nos aplauden y comienzan las preguntas
Most of people know you for being Danny Jones’ ex girlfriend what you can say about you?
Vos: Wow. Well now people know me for being Harry Styles’ girlfriend so… I can say I love handsome guys?
Ahaahhaaha
Vos: Well People know me for playing every Friday on The Craft maybe too. About me… don’t know what to say. Guys? – digo dirigiéndome a la banda y ellos dicen
Matt: Should I answer this one?
Vos: Please hahaha
Matt: She’s an amazing girl with talent and nerve
Nick: She’s stronger and beautiful
Vos: Oh guys! Ahahaha
Ahahahah
Josh: She speak her mind and it’s a great artist
Vos: Hahahaha ok.
So, what’s your favorite song of the cd?
Matt: I love You’ll always find your way back home. On rehearsals is one of my favorites and the lyrics are great
Nick: Two More Lonely People and More definitely
Josh: Mmmm it’s hard. Pass
Vos: Hahaha I don’t know. I love…
Josh: Last Kiss
Vos: JOSH!
Ahahahaha
Vos: Ok, then Dear Jones
Dear Jones and Last Kiss are huge songs. Did you realize about it?
Vos: NO? Hahaha well yeah. I think when I’m down songs come out better… don’t know how to explain it but… Any time I sat in the floor with her clothes and my guitar songs are awesome. I think one of my favorites could be The Story Of Us too. I really like it
How was let your life behind and come to London?
Vos: Well it’s more simple that it seems. I end up college and come with a job and then met this guy and start to sing in a bar and the bang Jack come to me and here I am a year later about to release my first album
Did you expect this respons? With the EP you stablish a record
Vos: Hahha no. I guess Jack trust in me more than I trust in myself…
Hahahahaha
You’ll keep being in the magazine?
Vos: Sure. I love to take pictures and do interviews.
You’re thinking about a tour?
Vos: Actually… yeah. Because of I’m living in Paris we’re starting there and then go to Spain, and Rome and go back to the UK… ending in Wembley. I still think is too big…
Hahaha. What about tonight guys? You’re nervous?
Matt: This is our home. The Craft… we’re excited
Nick: I’m always get nervous but the guys and *____* always make me feel good
Josh: I guess we all get a little bit nervous even Matt…
Vos: I get really nervous. After every show
You got a huge stage right now. How you get with a place so big to do your thing?
Vos: Better. I mean before I have to stand and play but now I can walk and dance and jump more and more and it’s really cool
How end up everything with Danny?
Jack: That’s a personal question
Vos: It’s ok… Not very fine I guess but I’m not gonna lie about it, we were really happy… he was the love of my life. Right now I’m great with Harry and we have fun and I feel like he’s the right for me.
Josh there was a rumor about the two of you
Josh: Hahaha oh no. she’s a heart breaker
Vos: JOSH haha
Josh: No. I have my girlfriend. We’re just good friends
Nick: I want a fake rumor about me
Matt: There was one saying you’re gay
Josh: Oh wait… that’s not fake
Vos: Hahahahaha
Can you explain the meaning of the name of the CD?
Vos: MMMM it’s a game of words… you can read it as you want. Maybe sound like I cheat him or he’s gay hahahahaha
How was working with Tom Fletcher
Vos: OH. I LOVE HIM
Josh: It was her first crush
Vos: Hahahaha that’s not truth!
Nick: Hahaha it was Danny
Matt: No it was Harry Styles
Who was your first crush?
Vos: Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. I mean that man never aged, you know what I mean?
Josh: Hahahaha
Vos: Ok. Work with Tom it was awesome. We wrote Where You belong and he give me some Ideas for Ordinary Girl and You’ll Always Find your Way Back Home. He’s such a nice guy and such a great songwriter we end the dong in like 15 minutes. He did the whole music for the song…
Why you choose included Mine in the CD?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario